Albuquerque MDC officer arrested for rape of inmate

williep

Apr 14, 2015
By Tina Jensen | KRQE News
April 16, 2015 Updated: April 17, 2015

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) –
A Metropolitan Detention Center officer is accused of raping an inmate inside the District Courthouse while she was cuffed and shackled. Enock Arviso is now a former MDC officer, charged with rape and in custody at his former workplace.

The victim’s attorney worries there may be more victims out there.

“She was completely vulnerable, being cuffed both at the wrists and at the ankles, unable to get away from him,” said attorney Nicole Moss. “After it was over with, he just carried on his normal business. I’m worried he’s done this before and there are other victims out there.”

Bernalillo County deputies say on Monday, Arviso took the victim out of a courtroom to the back elevators that are used by inmates. He raped her once he had her by herself and away from cameras, according to the criminal complaint.

Full Story:

Albuquerque MDC officer arrested for rape of inmate KRQE News 13

This is the second story like this that has come up in the last few months. That's two stories too many. We must have more cameras and way better employee screening.

If the charge is true, I wonder what this will cost the taxpayer? My guess is: Not Near Enough. It won't be a big enough payout until this fubar conduct is stopped by the public outcry.

By Tina Jensen | KRQE News
April 16, 2015 Updated: April 17, 2015

ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) –
A Metropolitan Detention Center officer is accused of raping an inmate inside the District Courthouse while she was cuffed and shackled. Enock Arviso is now a former MDC officer, charged with rape and in custody at his former workplace.

The victim’s attorney worries there may be more victims out there.

“She was completely vulnerable, being cuffed both at the wrists and at the ankles, unable to get away from him,” said attorney Nicole Moss. “After it was over with, he just carried on his normal business. I’m worried he’s done this before and there are other victims out there.”

Bernalillo County deputies say on Monday, Arviso took the victim out of a courtroom to the back elevators that are used by inmates. He raped her once he had her by herself and away from cameras, according to the criminal complaint.

Full Story:

Albuquerque MDC officer arrested for rape of inmate KRQE News 13

This is the second story like this that has come up in the last few months. That's two stories too many. We must have more cameras and way better employee screening.

If the charge is true, I wonder what this will cost the taxpayer? My guess is: Not Near Enough. It won't be a big enough payout until this fubar conduct is stopped by the public outcry.

Typical scum.

Forum List

Back