🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alex Jones Loses Sandy Hook Families’ Lawsuits Over Conspiracy Theories

Of course it's important to you as you always chime in on how popular Biden is when no one shows up to hear him.
When have I done that? I mean he won an election and he's down in the polls now. I'm not sure what that has to do with your obvious fixation on viewership ratings for prime time cable news that the vast, vast, vast majority of people don't watch.

When have I done that? I mean he won an election and he's down in the polls now. I'm not sure what that has to do with your obvious fixation on viewership ratings for prime time cable news that the vast, vast, vast majority of people don't watch.
Your obsession with Tucker Carlson started this discussion.

Your obsession with Tucker Carlson started this discussion.

All I did was point out that a judge agreed with the Fox lawyers that Carlson has a reputation which leads one to not believe what he says. That's about it. I'm sorry, are you dating him or something?

All I did was point out that a judge agreed with the Fox lawyers that Carlson has a reputation which leads one to not believe what he says. That's about it. I'm sorry, are you dating him or something?
Unlike yourself, I actually watch all the personalities I comment on.

After reading the thread headline and after a moment’s thought (measured in microseconds!), I remembered that I don’t give a rat’s rancid rump about Alex Jones.

After reading the thread headline and after a moment’s thought (measured in microseconds!), I remembered that I don’t give a rat’s rancid rump about Alex Jones.
Probably out of convenience but either way, good.

Yeah, your obsessed. Unlike yourself all I did was quote the judge who stated that Carlson has a reputation for (paraphrasing alert) bullshit.
Quotes from people who don't actually watch someone are worthless.
Sort of like most of your input in this discussion.

Quotes from people who don't actually watch someone are worthless.
Sort of like most of your input in this discussion.
Worthless? Did someone shoot you in the head?

This is a judge who decided in favor of Carlson and Fox News by stating that Carlson isn't a person worth listening to. It probably saved the network a lot of money. Are you able to understand things?

Worthless? Did someone shoot you in the head?

This is a judge who decided in favor of Carlson and Fox News by stating that Carlson isn't a person worth listening to. It probably saved the network a lot of money. Are you able to understand things?
That is not the issue for me; truth is the issue.
The judge probably watches Tucker, not the attorneys.

That is not the issue for me; truth is the issue.
The judge probably watches Tucker, not the attorneys.

It's the judge who said (again, paraphrasing alert) that Carlson is full of shit. Are you not following the words you are reading right now?

Probably out of convenience but either way, good.
Not sure what that half expressed “thought” means or what your basis for it might be. But, to clarify the point: I have always found Alex Jones to be an asshole. I can’t abide the guy.

Not sure what that half expressed “thought” means or what your basis for it might be. But, to clarify the point: I have always found Alex Jones to be an asshole. I can’t abide the guy.
Do you think candidates for president should be looking for approval from the likes of Jones?

Do you think candidates for president should be looking for approval from the likes of Jones?
I don’t believe that any thinking person should take any advice from Alex Jones. His approval should be a matter of even greater disinterest.

Forum List

Back