🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alex Jones Loses Sandy Hook Families’ Lawsuits Over Conspiracy Theories

But a bunch of people listen to him and believe what he says without question. He has quite a few followers. He has a responsibility to have some manner of regard for the truth. His Sandy Hook comments were, at a minimum, a willful disregard for the truth. He may be 100% correct (doubtful) but spouting off a conspiracy theory like that without ANY supporting facts is irresponsible at best.

They guy is so unhinged at times that even his Yorkie business partner, Paul Joseph Watson rolls his eyes when he listens to Alex Jones ramble unsupported bullshit about the Las Vegas shooter. I wish I could find the video.

PJW is almost at the breaking point - Paul Watson throws Alex Jones under the bus.

Maybe Alex will finally calm the fuck down.
Whoa. You actually said something I agree with.

Mostly because there was a huge difference. Maddow made a statement of opinion when she said OANN is tantamount to Russian propaganda based on a Dailybeast article where it documented that one of it's 'reporters' was in fact employed by a Russian propaganda news outlet. No need for the lawyers to imply that she lies on tv, they didn't need to.

The Fox lawyers on the other hand described Carlson's rhetoric as 'exaggerations' and that nobody should take him seriously. To which in the judge's explanation behind her ruling stated "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes." Ouch!
Keep spinning. Maybe your fellow Dims believe that crap, but nobody else does. Keep swallowing the crap like a good sheep.

Another lawsuit on jones, another loss.

The man should never spew those untrue conspiracy theories on his show or website. He knew they were all lies.

I have lost count how many cases he has lost over this, this has to be the 3rd or so lawsuit for his lies and conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook.

The sad thing about all this, all the far right wingers will always believe jones' lies and never the truth.

If he had been telling the truth and could back it up in a court of law, he wouldn't have ended up being sued so many times and lost every single time.

Alex Jones is a loon...he hates and loves everyone at the same time.

Keep spinning. Maybe your fellow Dims believe that crap, but nobody else does. Keep swallowing the crap like a good sheep.

I'm sorry you don't agree with what the judges and lawyers said in each case. However it's not really my problem.

I'm sorry you don't agree with what the judges and lawyers said in each case. However it's not really my problem.
Sorry a sheep like you doesn’t like reality or the truth. Not my problem. Keep bowing to your Dim masters,

Mostly because there was a huge difference. Maddow made a statement of opinion when she said OANN is tantamount to Russian propaganda based on a Dailybeast article where it documented that one of it's 'reporters' was in fact employed by a Russian propaganda news outlet. No need for the lawyers to imply that she lies on tv, they didn't need to.

The Fox lawyers on the other hand described Carlson's rhetoric as 'exaggerations' and that nobody should take him seriously. To which in the judge's explanation behind her ruling stated "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes." Ouch!
Open Borders Fox would drop Tucker in a second if he didn't get the ratings.

Sorry a sheep like you doesn’t like reality or the truth. Not my problem. Keep bowing to your Dim masters,
"given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."

What? If Carlson's rating were in the toilet Fox would drop him? Such a profound statement.
Fox does not want Steve Hilton, Laura Ingraham or Forest Tucker because they are not neo-Cons.
They are there because they are not nazi-ProgBots and bring in lots of viewers.

According to your post, every personality on MSNBC and CNN should be unemployed since they don't bring in the rating.

Fox does not want Steve Hilton, Laura Ingraham or Forest Tucker because they are not neo-Cons.
They are there because they are not nazi-ProgBots and bring in lots of viewers.

According to your post, every personality on MSNBC and CNN should be unemployed since they don't bring in the rating.

Maddow and Lawrence do fine in the ratings but to be honest I don't really keep track.

I'd bet Maddow is most likely in 2nd or 3rd place. I'm not really into popularity contests though. My point is she makes MSNBC money.
Bet all you want; being in 2nd or 3rd place with hardly any viewers means zip.

Another lawsuit on jones, another loss.

The man should never spew those untrue conspiracy theories on his show or website. He knew they were all lies.

I have lost count how many cases he has lost over this, this has to be the 3rd or so lawsuit for his lies and conspiracy theories about Sandy Hook.

The sad thing about all this, all the far right wingers will always believe jones' lies and never the truth.

If he had been telling the truth and could back it up in a court of law, he wouldn't have ended up being sued so many times and lost every single time.

OK. Spit it out. What does Trump have to do with this?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back