Alex Jones Sued for Defamation After Misidentifying Parkland Gunman...

His picture was posted numerous times on this forum. It didn't matter that they looked nothing alike, all mattered was that he was a commie liberal responsible for the Parkland shooting.

I didn't see it. Still a nothing burger though.

I doubt he's been harmed drastically by it

Can you provide your real picture as a test? We'll spread it around the Internet with a defamatory claim and see how much you are harmed by it.

What stupidity CAN'T see nor figure out

Recent Lawsuit Against Infowars Designed To Be Attack On Free Speech

Is that why InfoWars had to remove the photo after a few hours? Now they're just attacking his free speech?

His picture was posted numerous times on this forum. It didn't matter that they looked nothing alike, all mattered was that he was a commie liberal responsible for the Parkland shooting.

Can you provide your real picture as a test? We'll spread it around the Internet with a defamatory claim and see how much you are harmed by it.

Not to you....you're all creepy and shit. In fact you won't find my image on the internet

not-cruz.jpg

There were people all over social media, and on USMB, who actually thought these two were the same person. Because InfoWars told them so. :rolleyes:

Not to you....you're all creepy and shit. In fact you won't find my image on the internet

Probably for the best. We wouldn't want to break it.

Probably for the best. We wouldn't want to break it.

Awwww you're so weak at trolling....seriously. Yours is nice....gay but nice

Alex Jones is set to give a speech at the National Press Club in Washington DC on April 10 during which he will make a statement on the raft of anti-free speech lawsuits targeting his First Amendment rights.

Numerous lawsuits have been launched on the premise of attracting media attention and defaming Alex Jones and Infowars’ reputation. While many on the left routinely celebrate the lawsuits when they are filed, those same people have been noticeably less vocal when the lawsuits collapse.

Last month, Pepe the Frog cartoon creator Matt Furie sued Infowars for copyright violation despite openly encouraging people in a 2015 interview “profit off of” his creation.

Even the left-wing Daily Beast admitted that the latest lawsuit against Infowars, brought by an individual falsely named as the Parkland shooter, is “a general attack on InfoWars and Alex Jones and their fans” and does not rest on any sound legal basis.

Alex Jones to Make National Press Club Speech Addressing Lawsuits Against Infowars
--------------------------
SHEEP WILL ALWAYS FAIL TO HEAR BOTH SIDES THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM SUCH ASSES LOL.

Leftist sheep get off on pushing propaganda lies so their followers ( the dumbed down sheep) have a field day pushing lies they are just to pathetically stupid to realize what they laugh at and poke fun of always jack slaps these idiots right back in their own faces.

He has woke America up the Elite don't like it so what better way than to have all the LEFTIST DEMOCRATIC assholes push fake information so their little slaves spread it around. Their leaders know they're that stupid and obey push the info, push the info...... they do indoctrinated their other morons gawd it's so comical to watch it all.

Alex Jones is set to give a speech at the National Press Club in Washington DC on April 10 during which he will make a statement on the raft of anti-free speech lawsuits targeting his First Amendment rights.

Numerous lawsuits have been launched on the premise of attracting media attention and defaming Alex Jones and Infowars’ reputation. While many on the left routinely celebrate the lawsuits when they are filed, those same people have been noticeably less vocal when the lawsuits collapse.

Last month, Pepe the Frog cartoon creator Matt Furie sued Infowars for copyright violation despite openly encouraging people in a 2015 interview “profit off of” his creation.

Even the left-wing Daily Beast admitted that the latest lawsuit against Infowars, brought by an individual falsely named as the Parkland shooter, is “a general attack on InfoWars and Alex Jones and their fans” and does not rest on any sound legal basis.

Alex Jones to Make National Press Club Speech Addressing Lawsuits Against Infowars
--------------------------
SHEEP WILL ALWAYS FAIL TO HEAR BOTH SIDES THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM SUCH ASSES LOL.

Leftist sheep get off on pushing propaganda lies so their followers ( the dumbed down sheep) have a field day pushing lies they are just to pathetically stupid to realize what they laugh at and poke fun of always jack slaps these idiots right back in their own faces.

He has woke America up the Elite don't like it so what better way than to have all the LEFTIST DEMOCRATIC assholes push fake information so their little slaves spread it around. Their leaders know they're that stupid and obey push the info, push the info...... they do indoctrinated their other morons gawd it's so comical to watch it all.

Nice way to berry the other side of the article JACK OFF.......

not-cruz.jpg

There were people all over social media, and on USMB, who actually thought these two were the same person. Because InfoWars told them so. :rolleyes:

My god! I am seeing double! :eek:

I wanna know what's up with that guy's face. No moles, freckles, wrinkles, blemishes of any kind. I look at those two pictures, and I actually wanna punch the guy who didn't kill 17 school children. :dunno:

Forum List

Back