Alex Jones Sued for Defamation After Misidentifying Parkland Gunman...

Blech ...I hate ketchup

SS38sYm.gif

Did you try the Taco Bell nacho fries? Delicious ....our kids love Taco Bell and Taco Bell has a marketing genius, they put one up straight across from the school
Never get between a RWr and their junk food.

Do you just comment for effect? That was fucking stupid, you stalking heifer.

Your obsession with me is becoming critical....you need some serious help Pete, or whatever persona you're using lately is.

Did you try the Taco Bell nacho fries? Delicious ....our kids love Taco Bell and Taco Bell has a marketing genius, they put one up straight across from the school
Never get between a RWr and their junk food.

Do you just comment for effect? That was fucking stupid, you stalking heifer.

Your obsession with me is becoming critical....you need some serious help Pete, or whatever persona you're using lately is.
As I said.....never get between a RWr and their junk food.....they get surly if you do.....
upload_2018-4-4_12-39-13.png
upload_2018-4-4_12-39-42.png

This kid probably fucked up his entire case by bringing in a bunch of unnecessary shit about the "content" that Infowars produces.

In law, saying less is usually the better plan...

This means everyone involved in a police lineup should sue.
Their pictures are put on social media?
Old school social media. In person.
Same shit. Try again.
Nope..not at all the same. But, you want to pretend......feel free.
Same thing. Try again.
As I said...pretend they are the same all you want. It's amusing when RWrs try to create analogies.

Same shit. Try again.
Same thing. Try again.
As I said...pretend they are the same all you want. It's amusing when RWrs try to create analogies.
I’m no right winger. I’m a proto-liberal. I dusted you in terms of forward thinking. You’re just another neocon, regressive Democrat.
As for this twig of this discussion, we’ve encountered the end of it and you haven’t rebutted.

Alex Jones is set to give a speech at the National Press Club in Washington DC on April 10 during which he will make a statement on the raft of anti-free speech lawsuits targeting his First Amendment rights.

Numerous lawsuits have been launched on the premise of attracting media attention and defaming Alex Jones and Infowars’ reputation. While many on the left routinely celebrate the lawsuits when they are filed, those same people have been noticeably less vocal when the lawsuits collapse.

Last month, Pepe the Frog cartoon creator Matt Furie sued Infowars for copyright violation despite openly encouraging people in a 2015 interview “profit off of” his creation.

Even the left-wing Daily Beast admitted that the latest lawsuit against Infowars, brought by an individual falsely named as the Parkland shooter, is “a general attack on InfoWars and Alex Jones and their fans” and does not rest on any sound legal basis.

Alex Jones to Make National Press Club Speech Addressing Lawsuits Against Infowars
--------------------------
SHEEP WILL ALWAYS FAIL TO HEAR BOTH SIDES THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM SUCH ASSES LOL.

Leftist sheep get off on pushing propaganda lies so their followers ( the dumbed down sheep) have a field day pushing lies they are just to pathetically stupid to realize what they laugh at and poke fun of always jack slaps these idiots right back in their own faces.

He has woke America up the Elite don't like it so what better way than to have all the LEFTIST DEMOCRATIC assholes push fake information so their little slaves spread it around. Their leaders know they're that stupid and obey push the info, push the info...... they do indoctrinated their other morons gawd it's so comical to watch it all.

Nice way to berry the other side of the article JACK OFF.......

What the fuck is your major malfunction?

Well, apparently he thinks he's a jack off, and something about berries...

The leftist elites just think your all that stupid , and leftist liberals prove they are right ..... those who don't fall for the lies prove we're not all zombied morons.

Oh for fuck's sake, if you're going call people stupid, at least use the proper form of the word "you". That way you don't look, well, stupid...

You're, not your...

Same shit. Try again.
Same thing. Try again.
I’m no right winger. I’m a proto-liberal. I dusted you in terms of forward thinking. You’re just another neocon, regressive Democrat.
As for this twig of this discussion, we’ve encountered the end of it and you haven’t rebutted.
Sure, hun....:71:

Same shit. Try again.

Nobody but the victim sees the people in a police lineup. Millions of people across the world saw this man's picture on Infowars, Twitter, Instagram, etc. Also the victim goes into a police lineup knowing that only the man they point out is guilty. Infowars told millions of people that this guy, and only this guy was the killer. Not even remotely close to the same thing.

What stupidity CAN'T see nor figure out

Recent Lawsuit Against Infowars Designed To Be Attack On Free Speech

Libel and slander are not free speech.

Alex Jones and Infowars Are Sued for Defamation After Misidentifying Parkland Gunman

Shortly after a gunman entered Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida in February and killed 17 people, the conspiracy theory website Infowars claimed it had a photo of the attacker wearing “communist garb.” It showed a young man with a clenched fist in a red shirt emblazoned with a hammer and sickle and images of Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Lenin and Karl Marx.

But that man was not Nikolas Cruz, who was arrested two miles from the Parkland, Fla., school on Feb. 14 and later confessed to the shooting, the police said. The man in the red shirt was Marcel Fontaine, who lives 1,200 miles away in Massachusetts and has never visited Florida.

On Monday, Mr. Fontaine filed a defamation lawsuit against Infowars, one of its reporters and its right-wing founder, Alex Jones, asserting that their story misidentified him as the gunman and caused his photo to spread across social media, message boards and other websites. In the lawsuit, a lawyer for Mr. Fontaine said it appeared that Infowars published his photo simply because of his shirt.

“Mr. Jones and Infowars have long been consumed with paranoia over the prospect of communist infiltration and indoctrination,” the lawsuit, filed in Travis County District Court in Austin, Tex., said. “Over the past year alone, Infowars has featured hundreds of sensationalist articles and videos focusing on the threat of communist agitation and conspiracies.”

Mr. Fontaine declined a request for an interview, but his lawyer, Mark D. Bankston, said it was obvious that Mr. Fontaine’s shirt was not to be taken seriously. The shirt, which is called “The Communist Party,” shows Marx, the 19th century economist who wrote “The Communist Manifesto,” wearing a lampshade on his head and Stalin, Lenin, Mao Zedong and Fidel Castro drinking from red plastic cups.

“We believe that Mr. Fontaine was targeted due to the T-shirt he was wearing, and that Infowars intentionally disregarded fundamental newsroom ethics due to its desire to politicize the tragedy,” Mr. Bankston said.

Infowars did not respond to a request for comment on Tuesday.

I remember idiots on USMB posting this man's picture for days after the Parkland shooting, even after numerous people pointed out that his "communist" t-shirt wasn't meant to be taken seriously. I didn't know the picture originated from InfoWars. Who knew Alex Jones was a jackass? :dunno:
I don't see how he can lose.

Forum List

Back