Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Twists Christmas Story to Make Jesus an Immigration Talking Point

Hilarious. Gatorbreath keeps coming to MY threads to defend his leftist agendas (and his heartthrob AOC) and calls ME a stalker.

Going to be a long 2019 for you, she’s just begun to work on Trump’s re-election, you’ve got a lot of spinning to do!

And you keep on lying, at least you are consistent. If it were not for your lies you would have 50% less post on this forum.

In 2019 the only thing I care about is the market and the economy. If the trends continue it will be a long 2019

Luckily I still have these threads to come in and laugh at you as you continue to obsess over a person that has zero impact on your life or mine.
Your heartthrob AOC didn’t say that? You stalkers are hilarious in your desperation to defend your craziness.

You make multiple threads about her a day, you are obsessed with her. I never mention her yet she is my heartthrob.

you get more stupid with every post.

You
cannot even come up with your own insults, you have to recycle mine! Too fucking funny. Is there any part of life you have not failed totally at?
Gatorbreath: STOP QUOTING MY HEARTTHROB OR I WILL STOMP MY FEET!

:21::21::21:

You are too fucking funny.

It must suck to to so sorry at life that you have to recycle someone insults because you are too stupid to come up with your own!
Let me guess. At some point you exposed Weatherman and now he is unraveling like a spool of thread?

Another day, another Weaterman Cortez thread.

Dude, she is single. I bet if you tweeted her she would be happy to go out with you.

Oh, and how dare her twist a made up story! She should be ashamed! :21::21::21::21:
Gatorbreath: Stop making fun of our new super hero, she has a White House to win in 2020!

I am making fun of your obsession.

It is funny as hell to see her living in your head rent free.

Do you find her sexually attractive? Is that why you cannot stop thinking about her?

WYEHO?

And you keep on lying, at least you are consistent. If it were not for your lies you would have 50% less post on this forum.

In 2019 the only thing I care about is the market and the economy. If the trends continue it will be a long 2019

Luckily I still have these threads to come in and laugh at you as you continue to obsess over a person that has zero impact on your life or mine.
Your heartthrob AOC didn’t say that? You stalkers are hilarious in your desperation to defend your craziness.

You make multiple threads about her a day, you are obsessed with her. I never mention her yet she is my heartthrob.

You
cannot even come up with your own insults, you have to recycle mine! Too fucking funny. Is there any part of life you have not failed totally at?

It must suck to to so sorry at life that you have to recycle someone insults because you are too stupid to come up with your own!
Let me guess. At some point you exposed Weatherman and now he is unraveling like a spool of thread?

He is obsessed, multiple threads a day about a person that is not even in congress yet.

I have never seen anything like it.

I posted he has sexually attracted to her and now all he can do is call her my girlfriend..the man is so weak he cannot even come up whit his own insults.

Fun as hell to watch though.

Ocasio-Cortez tries to politicize Christmas and faces a furious social media backlash

She tries to say Jesus was an Immigrant but obviously has no clue that they were not. Then again, for a Leftists to actually pick up a Bible it might burn their fingers off. No, Joseph and Mary had to report to their native land for tax purposes where Herod later tried to murder them all, much like Planned Parenthood does every day.

Then she tries to say that we should all love each other and are "one"?

Really? Including "the Donald"? I thought we were all a mixture of races, including racist white men, who differed in economic class and sex, religions, etc?

How are we all one or should polygamists and single folk have the same rights as married folk?

Jesus’ earliest years were then, according to the Gospel of Matthew, spent as a refugee in a foreign land, and then as a displaced person in a village a long way from his family’s original home.

Jesus Was a Refugee - Biblical Archaeology Society

So ummm yeah. He was a refugee.

Be nice if you bible thumpers actually read one for a change.

His family was traveling from one part of their country to another part due to tax policy. They were not immigrating from one country to another.
Read the Bible, don't rely on rwnj sites for scripture.

I am very familiar with that portion of Scripture. Jesus' parents were forced by tax policy to go from one part of their country to another part, ie, not refugees. Then, sometime after His birth, they were forced by an assassination attempt into Egypt. That's when they were refugees.

Ocasio-Cortez tries to politicize Christmas and faces a furious social media backlash

She tries to say Jesus was an Immigrant but obviously has no clue that they were not. Then again, for a Leftists to actually pick up a Bible it might burn their fingers off. No, Joseph and Mary had to report to their native land for tax purposes where Herod later tried to murder them all, much like Planned Parenthood does every day.

Really? Including "the Donald"? I thought we were all a mixture of races, including racist white men, who differed in economic class and sex, religions, etc?

How are we all one or should polygamists and single folk have the same rights as married folk?

Jesus’ earliest years were then, according to the Gospel of Matthew, spent as a refugee in a foreign land, and then as a displaced person in a village a long way from his family’s original home.

His family was traveling from one part of their country to another part due to tax policy. They were not immigrating from one country to another.

I am very familiar with that portion of Scripture. Jesus' parents were forced by tax policy to go from one part of their country to another part, ie, not refugees. Then, sometime after His birth, they were forced by an assassination attempt into Egypt. That's when they were refugees.

"That's when they were refugees"

It took you that long to figure it out. Thats exactly what she said. :rolleyes:

You

He is obsessed, multiple threads a day about a person that is not even in congress yet.

I have never seen anything like it.

I posted he has sexually attracted to her and now all he can do is call her my girlfriend..the man is so weak he cannot even come up whit his own insults.

Fun as hell to watch though.
Oh boy! Troll boy back for his 47th post in the thread to defend his heartthrob by making personal attacks on me!

What a pathetic schmuck.

Words mean things, and when Congress critters use them incorrectly, it's a problem.

Words mean things, and when Congress critters use them incorrectly, it's a problem.
Well it cant be incorrect. You just admitted yourself that they were indeed refugees. :rolleyes:

Well it cant be incorrect. You just admitted yourself that they were indeed refugees. :rolleyes:

Do you honestly think she really meant when they went to Egypt and not when they were in Bethlehem? I don't, hence it bears comment.

Do you honestly think she really meant when they went to Egypt and not when they were in Bethlehem? I don't, hence it bears comment.
She wouldnt have called them refugees if they only went to Bethlehem. The only time he was under threat of death is when he fled to Kemet.

She wouldnt have called them refugees if they only went to Bethlehem. The only time he was under threat of death is when he fled to Kemet.

On Christmas Day she said “refugee babies in mangers + their parents“.... which was about his birth, not what happened later. As hadit said, that implies they were refugees when they were in Bethlehem...which is false.

As for what happened later, since Egypt was under Roman jurisdiction, it was more like someone traveling within the European Union. As hadit said, you could say that’s when they were refugees. But it was legitimate. And the problem today is that many Democrats and Dem politicians don’t differentiate between legal and illegal immigration. I haven’t read much of what that woman has said, but she seems like the type who would deceptively lump it all in together. And since she played fast and loose with the truth regarding Jesus’ birth, I wouldn’t put it past her.

Last edited:

You're assuming she has that great a knowledge of the Scriptures. Think about this, she made the comment in the context of Christmas. Their flight to Egypt had nothing to do with Christmas. I think you're bending and twisting far too much trying to grant her legitimacy.

You're assuming she has that great a knowledge of the Scriptures. Think about this, she made the comment in the context of Christmas. Their flight to Egypt had nothing to do with Christmas. I think you're bending and twisting far too much trying to grant her legitimacy.

Their flight to Egypt is part of the Christmas story in Matthew. The flight to Egypt took place directly after the wise men left, and the wise men are always considered part of the Christmas story. In the telling of Jesus' birth is also the only time the trip to Egypt is mentioned in the scriptures.

Fact is Mary and Joseph were not trying to immigrate, they were following the edict of an oppressive government controlling almost every aspect of the their lives.

The kind of government AOC talks about creating.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Twists Christmas Story to Make Jesus an Immigration Talking Point.

And look at you - calling the Romans an "oppressive government". The Roman's didn't control "almost every aspect of their lives". Now you're making up shit to score political points. Ms. Cortez is far closer to the truth than your OP, calling the Roman's a controlling and oppressive government just to make a political point.

The Roman's were taking a census. It was done by returning to the city of the male's birth. In Roman times, Joseph was an immigrant, since people seldom left the town they were born in and most cities were states unto themselves.

Fact is Mary and Joseph were not trying to immigrate, they were following the edict of an oppressive government controlling almost every aspect of the their lives.

The kind of government AOC talks about creating.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Twists Christmas Story to Make Jesus an Immigration Talking Point.

The Libnutts have also said that Jesus was a Marxist, and that he was gay and that he was a hippy.
Left Wingers are always dishonest cretins.

Well he wasn't a conservative, that's for sure. Just read the Beatitudes for some good old-fashioned liberal thinking.

It's hypocritical for them to bring up anything religious at all. When we do it, they tell us of the magic man in the clouds or our belief in fairy tales. When the party of baby killers does it, it's comparable to us saying Piglosi shouldn't be Speaker because she has to travel across the entire country to get to work, and that has an impact on our environment.

Last edited:

Their flight to Egypt is part of the Christmas story in Matthew. The flight to Egypt took place directly after the wise men left, and the wise men are always considered part of the Christmas story. In the telling of Jesus' birth is also the only time the trip to Egypt is mentioned in the scriptures.

It took place up to two years after His birth. First, they were in a house when the Magi came, not in the stable, so they had at least arranged a more permanent place to stay until they could satisfy the tax obligations placed on them by the government. Second, Herod ordered the deaths of all male children under two years old.

The Magi were not in the stable, even though they are often depicted as being there. I have yet to be convinced that Cortez intended anything other than to communicate that the family were refugees in Bethlehem.

It took place up to two years after His birth. First, they were in a house when the Magi came, not in the stable, so they had at least arranged a more permanent place to stay until they could satisfy the tax obligations placed on them by the government. Second, Herod ordered the deaths of all male children under two years old.

The Magi were not in the stable, even though they are often depicted as being there. I have yet to be convinced that Cortez intended anything other than to communicate that the family were refugees in Bethlehem.

I am aware the wise men did not come till later, but you cannot deny that they are part of the Christmas story as it is retold year after year. Almost every crèche I have seen has the wise men (three of them even though that number is not in the bible). Also, almost always during the retelling of the Christmas story the flight to Egypt is included.

I have no idea what she meant, I am not here defending here, I am pointing out that the comment in general is not really that far off the wall. Cortez is an idiot and is likely just parroting what she learned in Sunday School many years ago.

I am aware the wise men did not come till later, but you cannot deny that they are part of the Christmas story as it is retold year after year. Almost every crèche I have seen has the wise men (three of them even though that number is not in the bible). Also, almost always during the retelling of the Christmas story the flight to Egypt is included.

I have no idea what she meant, I am not here defending here, I am pointing out that the comment in general is not really that far off the wall. Cortez is an idiot and is likely just parroting what she learned in Sunday School many years ago.

You are correct that they are usually depicted as being at the stable. Personally, I think it's foolish for politicians to attempt to use Scripture to defend/push an agenda, especially when they're not really familiar with it. My stance is, let God be bigger than politics.

On Christmas Day she said “refugee babies in mangers + their parents“.... which was about his birth, not what happened later. As hadit said, that implies they were refugees when they were in Bethlehem...which is false.

As for what happened later, since Egypt was under Roman jurisdiction, it was more like someone traveling within the European Union. As hadit said, you could say that’s when they were refugees. But it was legitimate. And the problem today is that many Democrats and Dem politicians don’t differentiate between legal and illegal immigration. I haven’t read much of what that woman has said, but she seems like the type who would deceptively lump it all in together. And since she played fast and loose with the truth regarding Jesus’ birth, I wouldn’t put it past her.
Not its not about his birth. Its just a reference so people would know she was talking about Jesus. If she had just said babies no one would have gotten the Jesus reference. He was a child when he went to Egypt. The definition of refugee is someone that travels to another country seeking refuge. Thats what Jesus and his family did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back