Alibaba aims to create a million US jobs with Trump’s help

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Jobs jobs jobs. That's the theme and American support it wholeheartedly, no matter what some n Hollywood say!

Alibaba aims to create a million US jobs with Trump’s help | New York Post

President-elect Donald Trump made an appearance with Chinese entrepreneur Jack Ma, the founder of Alibaba, Monday — and expressed unreserved confidence in his own Cabinet picks.

“Jack and I are going to do great things — small business,” Trump said, towering over Ma in the lobby of Trump Tower.

Trump praised the Chinese businessman, saying, “He loves this country and he loves China.”

“I do, China, and I love America,” Ma said, in total agreement.

Asked about a variety of topics — like the intelligence briefing on Russia hacking he received Friday — Trump demurred.

“We’ll talk to you about that at another time,” the president-elect said, referring to a planned press conference Wednesday.

“We had a great meeting. It’s jobs,” Trump said, turning the conversation back to his meeting with Ma, who built Alibaba into a forceful Web sales platform. “Jack and I are going to do some great things.”

Ma told reporters that the two discussed allowing US products such as “garments, wine and fruit” to be sold on the Alibaba platform.

CNBC reported that Alibaba wants to create 1 million jobs in the US over the next five years.

Forum List

Back