Alien Motherships and Time

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I remember reading in Dolores Cannon's books that one day on an Alien Spaceship or Alien Mothership equals one year on Earth. So the 40 days in the Bible that Jonah spent in a whale, which was actually an Alien Mothership, was actually 40 years. The Bible said Moses spent 40 days in the desert, but I believe he was actually on an Alien Mothership for 40 years.

1 day on Mothership = 1 year on Earth

I remember reading in Dolores Cannon's books that one day on an Alien Spaceship or Alien Mothership equals one year on Earth. So the 40 days in the Bible that Jonah spent in a whale, which was actually an Alien Mothership, was actually 40 years. The Bible said Moses spent 40 days in the desert, but I believe he was actually on an Alien Mothership for 40 years.

Magic Mushrooms, or LSD?

1 day in your brain = One Trillion years of Continental Drift.

:auiqs.jpg:

Wrong. Nothing natural about this part of your OP.

"1 day on Mothership = 1 year on Earth"

But it is fun. Should have posted in the Humor section.
I also believe the author of the Book of Revelations was on an Alien Mothership when he wrote about the "End Times".

When is the last time you were probed?

When is the last time you were probed?
Believe it or not, I have never seen a UFO but I believe in them. Florida was just ranked second in most UFOs seen, according to the National UFO Reporting Center.

Using a multiple of X40 years can't make the young earth notion fit reality, and so it can't be applied for some cases and not the rest.

6000 years X 40 years doesn't equal 4.5 billion years.

And also fwiw, you've tried to apply more than one multiple.

I believe (hope) Rod doesn't actually believe in what he posted. I believe in the POSSIBILTY of UFO's, only because you'd think there HAS to be other life out there. But I don't believe the existence to the extent of which Rod believes.

Using a multiple of X40 years can't make the young earth notion fit reality, and so it can't be applied for some cases and not the rest.

6000 years X 40 years doesn't equal 4.5 billion years.

And also fwiw, you've tried to apply more than one multiple.
The Alien Council tell us that time is something that was created by man.

1646586357895.png

Forum List

Back