Alito Audio Surprise -- Secret Recording

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008
I'm not surprised. People have opinions and biases.

And I didn't see this in Politics, Current Events, Media forums.

I don't like the 'secret' recording stuff where a "filmmaker" lies about who they are and baits people into discussions they intend to twist, spin and rinse, wash again ...

"The remarks were recorded by progressive filmmaker Lauren Windsor, who attended the event as a member of the society under her real name, though she posed as a conservative to elicit answers from the justices."

"Posing as a conservative, Windsor told Alito that she couldn’t see herself getting along with liberals “in the way that needs to happen for the polarization to end,” adding that the court should be about “winning.”

I think you’re probably right,” he said. “On one side or the other — one side or the other is going to win. I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working — a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”

He later agreed with her sentiment that people must fight to “return our country to a place of godliness
.”"

No surprise here. Much ado about nothing.

what is fake Doc7505 ???

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a little seedy to be a filmmaker, and misrepresenting yourself.

I don't like the 'secret' recording stuff where a "filmmaker" lies about who they are and baits people into discussions they intend to twist, spin and rinse, wash again ...

"The remarks were recorded by progressive filmmaker Lauren Windsor, who attended the event as a member of the society under her real name, though she posed as a conservative to elicit answers from the justices."

"Posing as a conservative, Windsor told Alito that she couldn’t see herself getting along with liberals “in the way that needs to happen for the polarization to end,” adding that the court should be about “winning.”

I think you’re probably right,” he said. “On one side or the other — one side or the other is going to win. I don’t know. I mean, there can be a way of working — a way of living together peacefully, but it’s difficult, you know, because there are differences on fundamental things that really can’t be compromised. They really can’t be compromised. So it’s not like you are going to split the difference.”

He later agreed with her sentiment that people must fight to “return our country to a place of godliness
.”"

what is fake Doc7505 ???
Yeah agreed…much ado about nothing here

.”"

what is fake Doc7505 ???
Can’t say I disagree with him. And I’m an atheist

Can’t say I disagree with him. And I’m an atheist
Opinions. We all have them.

The ones here were outside of a legal proceeding

Very much too like Project Veritas that rightwingers love to celebrate.

.”"

what is fake Doc7505 ???
Probably a fake recording.

Forum List

Back