ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

If that were the case we would have more hastily purged Kinzinger /Liz / Mittens and the new Latino Texas Turncoat ...
Kinzinger and Cheney were immediately purged..stay tethered to reality.

The cult tried to purge Romney. But MAGAt candidates are always disgusting slime balls. And that just wasn't enough to beat Romney in his home state.

More election tampering by Democrats. Who's surprised. They probably had this and a few more bogus cases to come in the que for years. MAGA

I love this country!!

First, we get covid into the U.S. just so we could destroy Trump's legacy and there's nothing the right could do to stop us.

Then we use covid to rig the election and there's nothing the right could do to stop us.

Then to make sure we win in case rigging isn't enough, we manipulate election equipment to flip Trump votes to Biden votes; we sneak in millions of fake ballots for Biden in the middle of the night; we get dead people to vote for Biden; we get illegal aliens to vote for Biden; we get mules to drop off another million ballots. We end up increasing Biden's vote count by 30,356,811 ballots and there's nothing the right could do to stop us.

Then we dress up like MAGA and break into the Capitol and we interrupt Congress from objecting to any more states and there's nothing the right could do to stop us.

And now, we're indicting Trump and dozens of other Republicans for complaining about all the above. We're indicting his great lawyers so they can't represent him. And we're suing the shit out of him so he can't afford any other good lawyers to defend him. We're launching multiple indictments from multiple jurisdictions to keep him off the campaign trail and there's nothing the right can do to stop us.

And since you can't stop us, we're gonna do it all over again! I love America! We're already working on all the illegal aliens Biden brought in; we've got 50,000 mules ready to start depositing ballots; we have dead people waiting to vote and there's nothing you can do to stop us.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

I love this country!!

First, we get covid into the U.S. just so we could destroy Trump's legacy and there's nothing the right could do to stop us.

Then we use covid to rig the election and there's nothing the right could do to stop us.

Then to make sure we win in case rigging isn't enough, we manipulate election equipment to flip Trump votes to Biden votes; we sneak in millions of fake ballots for Biden in the middle of the night; we get dead people to vote for Biden; we get illegal aliens to vote for Biden; we get mules to drop off another million ballots. We end up increasing Biden's vote count by 30,356,811 ballots and there's nothing the right could do to stop us.

Then we dress up like MAGA and break into the Capitol and we interrupt Congress from objecting to any more states and there's nothing the right could do to stop us.

And now, we're indicting Trump and dozens of other Republicans for complaining about all the above. We're indicting his great lawyers so they can't represent him. And we're suing the shit out of him so he can't afford any other good lawyers to defend him. We're launching multiple indictments from multiple jurisdictions to keep him off the campaign trail and there's nothing the right can do to stop us.

And since you can't stop us, we're gonna do it all over again! I love America! We're already working on all the illegal aliens Biden brought in; we've got 50,000 mules ready to start depositing ballots; we have dead people waiting to vote and there's nothing you can do to stop us.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
I'm impressed. You finally got one right. Back to MAGA

Kinzinger and Cheney were immediately purged..stay tethered to reality.

The cult tried to purge Romney. But MAGAt candidates are always disgusting slime balls. And that just wasn't enough to beat Romney in his home state.
They were not purged fast enough , and RINOs seem too eager to enable Democommies ( Especially in the House & Senate )

Haha, it's pretty funny when you guys disagree with a point and then spend 20 posts proving it right.
No Your post seemed to indicate the GOP has Cancel Culture figured out as a tool
, my replies espoused how I wised Conservative Republicans could quickly oust the Socially Liberal Elements In our Party

I didn't ask you who indicted them. Can't you read?

I asked you who certified the certificate for Trump's slate of electors?
And I answered you. If you didn't understand it, learn to read.

• Sad
Reactions: cnm

Forum List

Back