ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

I dont think so.
Sure you are. Trump was challenging the certifications in a number of states. Your "real" electors are only "real" becasue of those certifications. There's nothing "fake" about these alternate slate of electors. Research the election of 1866

You clearly don't understand at all what I am saying. There is no point in continually repeating it. You have to believe what you do in order for any of your 'logic' to make sense. Not much more to be said, enjoy your fantasy.

You're claiming it's not a crime because there was no way of accomplishing it, no?

Sure you are. Trump was challenging the certifications in a number of states. Your "real" electors are only "real" becasue of those certifications. There's nothing "fake" about these alternate slate of electors. Research the election of 1866
Did Trump win any of those challenges?

He did not. That means those certifications were appropriately made for the Biden slate of potential electors.

The Trump electors were not certified and therefore could not legally claim to be presidential electors.

Did Trump win any of those challenges?
Do you want me to say it more slowly? He was challenging the certifications in a number of states
He did not. That means those certifications were appropriately made for the Biden slate of potential electors.

The Trump electors were not certified and therefore could not legally claim to be presidential electors.
So what makes it illegal? Did any of them claimed they were certified by their state? I can't "legally" claim to the be the King of England, but that doesn't make it illegal.

here, about the 6 minute mark

It says right there what I said. The grand jury is investigatory. It's not a trial.

Screenshot_20240430_124848_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Thanks for proving me right. Wasn't necessary, but thanks just the same.
thumbsup.gif

So what makes it illegal? Did any of them claimed they were certified by their state? I can't "legally" claim to the be the King of England, but that doesn't make it illegal.
They claimed to have been the duly elected and qualified electors. They weren’t.

Fraud is the use of a false claim in order to achieve some benefit that you wouldn’t otherwise get.

I can claim to someone that I actually own your house. That’s a lie but it’s legal.

If I walk into a bank and try to take out a loan claiming I own your house, that’s illegal because I’m seeking a benefit.

The fake electors were committing fraud because they used their lie to try to affect the election outcome.

What retarded logic. :cuckoo:

If you cheat on your taxes, you've committed a crime whether you get caught or not.
It is similar to she got pregnant. Too late if she aborts for her to claim it is no crime.

They claimed to have been the duly elected and qualified electors. They weren’t.

I'll ask again, Did they claim they were certified by the state? Yes or no.
Fraud is the use of a false claim in order to achieve some benefit that you wouldn’t otherwise get.

I can claim to someone that I actually own your house. That’s a lie but it’s legal.

If I walk into a bank and try to take out a loan claiming I own your house, that’s illegal because I’m seeking a benefit.

The fake electors were committing fraud because they used their lie to try to affect the election outcome.
Fraud requires an intent to deceive. They were not intending to deceive anyone. Your cult's lawfare is frankly getting ridiculous.

To be duly elected, they would have to be certified by the state. That is the only way to be duly elected.
Fraud requires an intent to deceive. They were not intending to deceive anyone. Your cult's lawfare is frankly getting ridiculous.
The Eastman memo proves that the intent was to deceive.

No, but if you cheat on your taxes but you're unsuccessful, it's a crime.
This is one of my reasons why I do not want this nation to make use of income taxes. It boggles my mind that you go to stores and get charged sales taxes yet you do not fill out tax forms telling the Govt. what you paid in sales taxes. Because the store reports it. So creating a condition, given who owns the Government, to cause the owners, eg. me and you, to commit a crime over taxes is wrong on it's face.
I am trying to think of other ways to explain it. But we own the Government. As owners we have rights. Government is nothing more than offices of humans. Humans who work for the public. They need to protect our rights.

To be duly elected, they would have to be certified by the state. That is the only way to be duly elected.

And what's your authority for that?
The Eastman memo proves that the intent was to deceive.
Nope. It was a legal strategy. Your cult is criminalizing politics. Like with most things you go overboard with, this will come back and bite you in the butt. Karma's a bitch.

Yes, world's shittiest lawyer. They claimed they were the "duly elected and qualified electors." Only the state can determine that. So claiming that is claiming the state certified them.

The fake electors didn't just think about being electors. They actually signed a document falsely stating they were the duly elected electors for the winner of the state being Donald Trump and know that fake certificate was being sent to Congress.
I see a problem with what you say. The state is where the certification is done. It is the state who sends the electors list to Congress.

And what's your authority for that?
The laws of the states clearly lay out how electors are chosen. Hint. It requires to government to approve them based on the election results. It does not allow people to declare themselves electors.
Nope. It was a legal strategy. Your cult is criminalizing politics. Like with most things you go overboard with, this will come back and bite you in the butt. Karma's a bitch.
The intent was to deceive Congress to prevent the counting of actual electors from those states.

This is not a legal strategy or politics. It’s a conspiracy to defraud the government and illegally disenfranchise millions of Americans.

The laws of the states clearly lay out how electors are chosen. Hint. It requires to government to approve them based on the election results. It does not allow people to declare themselves electors.

Can't find a cite, huh?
The intent was to deceive Congress to prevent the counting of actual electors from those states.

This is not a legal strategy or politics. It’s a conspiracy to defraud the government and illegally disenfranchise millions of Americans.
Let me guess, you are stamping your feet when you chant that. LOL

Can't find a cite, huh?

Let me guess, you are stamping your feet when you chant that. LOL
It’s pretty self evident that people aren’t allowed to declare themselves elected officials.

Read the Eastman memo to find out what they intended to do with their fake elector votes. It’s exactly as I said.

It’s pretty self evident that people aren’t allowed to declare themselves elected officials.
LOL "Why are you putting me in prison?" "Shut the Fuck Up, it's self evident."

Read the Eastman memo to find out what they intended to do with their fake elector votes. It’s exactly as I said.
LOL Really sneaky when you send your elector letter to the President of the Senate, the Archivist of the United States the AZ Secretary of State and the Chief Judge of U.S. District Court, District of Arizona.

Damn, I wonder how they ever got caught.

There's nothing "fake" about these alternate slate of elector

Until they swore under oath that Trump got more votes than Biden in a state certified official count and signed their name to that document to be sent to Mike Pence to stop Biden from being inaugurated by having the House Republicans select TRUMP/PENCE the winner to end chaos beget by Republican fraud instead of by the will of 81 million voters who would be disenfranchised of their voting rights with zero due process under the law.

MAGA creates new election law / If the Republican does not win the vote was unlawful and necessarily discarded at the be behest of the loser.

Until they swore under oath that Trump got more votes than Biden in a state certified official count and signed their name to that document to be sent to Mike Pence to stop Biden from being inaugurated by having the House Republicans select TRUMP/PENCE the winner to end chaos beget by Republican fraud instead of by the will of 81 million voters who would be disenfranchised of their voting rights with zero due process under the law.

MAGA creates new election law / If the Republican does not win the vote was unlawful and necessarily discarded at the be behest of the loser.
Let me know when you've done your homework. Until then, you are wasting my time with your gross ignorance of the facts.

I'll even help you, here.

Forum List

Back