All girl boy scout troops begin to roll out in latest changes to organization

I heard about this awhile back, supposedly it was done because "Boy Scouts" has better funding than "Girl Scouts".

It doesn't sound like they're doing anything "co-ed", but even if they were, most K-12 schools are co-ed, so I'd argue the "social engineering" fears are disproportionate on this one.

Aren't "all girl" Boy Scout troops essentially the Girl Scouts?
I think I read that the Girl Scouts doesn't have the equivalent of Eagle Scouts? Or one of the highest ranks, anyway, and rather than reinvent the wheel, the Boy Scouts invited the girls in those troops who wished to participate to join them in the Boy Scouts. It has nothing to do with gender confusion or women taking over the world. Let the kids do their thing and leave them to hell alone!

So you're saying girls suck?

I heard about this awhile back, supposedly it was done because "Boy Scouts" has better funding than "Girl Scouts".

It doesn't sound like they're doing anything "co-ed", but even if they were, most K-12 schools are co-ed, so I'd argue the "social engineering" fears are disproportionate on this one.
It's not fear of anything. Nobody is scared. Nobody has said they're scared.

There's always been clubs, and there's always been exclusive clubs just for boys/men and girls/women. What the homo loving left is doing is, they're ramming their pervert garbage down everyone's throat by attacking any and every thing they can find that's been historically moral, and then interjecting their brand of sick perverted sexual mental illness and gender dysfunction. This is about the left's homo mafia and their never ending war to tear down and destroy all opposition to their disgusting faggot lifestyle.

Last edited:
You must be pretty old, eh?

Eventually there will be the "Non-Binary Scouts of Planet Earth"
Maybe that is how the groups already happen to be if guys are allowed to be in the groups of girls and girls are allowed to be in there with the groups of guys.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back