All homeless people deserve to be housed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not answer for matt to begin with stupid ass.

I'm saying that you use the same standard for everyone here who has never been homeless in their lives who are making comments.

I don't care how long you say you lived in Oregon. I know the well. I also know there are assistance programs there that do not exist in other states. And you benefitted from that.

Typical Fakey way of answering!

You did answer for Matt because I was writing to Matt and not you, and you defended Matt like Fakey would.

Again, if your local and state governments refuse to help the poor, well then get someone elected that will and if you can not, well sorry little Trostky that is how American politics work!

I know free will sucks but such is life...

You don't have free will. You are a parrot.
How many homeless are in your house?

None ya.

We have 3 million homeless people, how does my hosting 1-2 change that dumb ass?
If all of you liberals would get together and bring in two homeless people a peice you would solve the problem. We know you won't though, because deep down you really don't care.

They want the government to pay them and if not they will not do it.

Right about what?

Once again how many homeless people do you have in your home?

Everything I have said. .

You idiot, .

Me having one homeless person in my house doesn't change the fact that we have probably 2-3 million homeless people here. So then fuck that dumb ass question.

But it changes it for that one, isn't that what Progressives say? Plus certainly, you can find 2-3 million other Progressives like yourself and presto, problem solved without a dime of my money.

Dumb fuck, your money is going there anyway so why not try solving the problem?

But to idiots like you , its better to use your money to pay 20 million of for one bomb, then 30 million for the next bomb, then 50 million for the bomb after that. Year in and year out forever. You would rather do that, then maybe take 10 years to erase a problem forever. That's how stupid you conservatives are.
We've been trying to erase this problem for over 50 years.

To no avail.

It seems those who distribute these programs are doing quite well.

The Baltimore Washington corridor is at a virtual standstill with all of the... Ahem... Conservatives, driving in and out of DC.

Most of this land was open space until 30 years ago.

BTW... Do you have an issue with the Air Force and the delivery systems for these armaments?

Well you can't solve a billion dollar problem for a few hundred thousand. Which is what we tried to do. Now it's a trillion dollar problem and you conservatives want to solve it with the same few million. .

I do have a problem with the fact that we spend more ono ur military than the rest of the world combined.

It never ends with the LWNJ's.

First they'll demand "FREE" housing for losers. Then they'll need free food. Then they'll need a free TV with a free cable subscription. Then free high speed internet. Then free games. You can't expect a person to not have NETFLIX? Make that free too. Also HBO. C'mon man! Have some compassion! Homeless people love Game of Thrones and Girls too. Also need free hookers for the single men. It will save women from getting raped!! It's not their fault!! Gonna need free Sleep Number Beds with My Pillow so these poor people can get rested for their new productive lives after the free counseling and rehab. Free meditation classes should be offered, the stress of being on the dole, well, it's bad for their self esteem. Free clothing is mandatory! How can you expect these people to get a job if they aren't dressed appropriately?

In civilized democracies, housing is considered a human right. The governments, through taxation, should provide housing. The hard right see things differently.

No, NORMAL people see it differently.

That was tried with the first permanent colony in America, Jamestown. Didn't work out so well. Surprise!
It is to be hoped that society has moved-on since the 17th century.
It would appear that some have been left behind.

Should we carry these people their entire lives, as well as their offspring?

But to idiots like you , its better to use your money to pay 20 million of for one bomb, then 30 million for the next bomb, then 50 million for the bomb after that. Year in and year out forever. You would rather do that, then maybe take 10 years to erase a problem forever. That's how stupid you conservatives are.

I would rather give the Military Personnel a raise, better housing and better health coverage than waste a dollar on you!

But that's not what you would be paying for with most of your money.

And like I said my money is in the same pot since I do pay taxes.

Oh, so I must pay for what you want and if not then fuck the Military!?!

No. WE must pay for what WE want. You are not the only one paying fuckhead. Get it?
Yes. We must pay for what we want. But you also want us to pay for what someone else wants.

Do you think they should at least attempt to contribute?

I want us to pay for more than only what YOU want since we all pay not only YOU!

Right about what?

You idiot, .

Me having one homeless person in my house doesn't change the fact that we have probably 2-3 million homeless people here. So then fuck that dumb ass question.

But it changes it for that one, isn't that what Progressives say? Plus certainly, you can find 2-3 million other Progressives like yourself and presto, problem solved without a dime of my money.

To no avail.

The Baltimore Washington corridor is at a virtual standstill with all of the... Ahem... Conservatives, driving in and out of DC.

BTW... Do you have an issue with the Air Force and the delivery systems for these armaments?

Well you can't solve a billion dollar problem for a few hundred thousand. Which is what we tried to do. Now it's a trillion dollar problem and you conservatives want to solve it with the same few million. .

I do have a problem with the fact that we spend more ono ur military than the rest of the world combined.
Look at you, bitching about the very thing that creates the safety in which you reside.

Truly clueless

It never ends with the LWNJ's.

First they'll demand "FREE" housing for losers. Then they'll need free food. Then they'll need a free TV with a free cable subscription. Then free high speed internet. Then free games. You can't expect a person to not have NETFLIX? Make that free too. Also HBO. C'mon man! Have some compassion! Homeless people love Game of Thrones and Girls too. Also need free hookers for the single men. It will save women from getting raped!! It's not their fault!! Gonna need free Sleep Number Beds with My Pillow so these poor people can get rested for their new productive lives after the free counseling and rehab. Free meditation classes should be offered, the stress of being on the dole, well, it's bad for their self esteem. Free clothing is mandatory! How can you expect these people to get a job if they aren't dressed appropriately?

Stupid.

Typical Fakey way of answering!

You did answer for Matt because I was writing to Matt and not you, and you defended Matt like Fakey would.

Again, if your local and state governments refuse to help the poor, well then get someone elected that will and if you can not, well sorry little Trostky that is how American politics work!

I know free will sucks but such is life...

You don't have free will. You are a parrot.
How many homeless are in your house?

None ya.

We have 3 million homeless people, how does my hosting 1-2 change that dumb ass?

3 million homeless people, the same 3 million who won the popular vote for Hillary?

Once again why do you set yourself up for ridicule?

What ridicule. For it to be ridicule I really have to care and considering the source, I don't call this ridicule, I call it a bunch of loser trolls trying to bully.
We are bullies for telling you to do something about a problem, you want us to believe you care about it? My gosh are you really rdean?

I'll guarantee that in one year or less, the area will resemble the inner city of Detroit.

DetroitClosedHouse.jpg

Looks like Second Wind Cottages is doing all right.

Second Wind Cottages

They're still being built. Give it time.

First article I cited was in 2014. The Facebook page showed they were building MORE.

Put it all together.

Right about what?

You idiot, .

To no avail.

Your Messiah had 8 years.. Racked up 9 trillion in dollars worth of debt...

Do you think he cared about the homeless in America?

I would rather give the Military Personnel a raise, better housing and better health coverage than waste a dollar on you!

No. WE must pay for what WE want. You are not the only one paying fuckhead. Get it?
Yes. We must pay for what we want. But you also want us to pay for what someone else wants.

I want us to pay for more than only what YOU want since we all pay not only YOU!

rofl_emoticon.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the indoctrinated leftist mindset. You simply could not make this stuff up!

Right now I'm laughing at the absurdity, but people like this will be running the country one day, that's scary.

You idiot, .

To no avail.

Look at you, bitching about the very thing that creates the safety in which you reside.

Truly clueless

No,the military is not what creates my safety fool. And when you understand that you make things less safe for everyone with the positions that you are taking here relative to let them starve, let them be homeless and let them do for themselves when you did not, then you are the clueless one..

You idiot, .

To no avail.

Your Messiah had 8 years.. Racked up 9 trillion in dollars worth of debt...

Do you think he cared about the homeless in America?

Did not happen as you say.

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

No one should be homeless.

Proud to be liberal as I don't think anyone should rot on the sidewalk.

Where does the $$$ come from to pay for this dog and pony show?

-Geaux

We have the money to do this even if we keep things the same. But if we reduced military spending by cutting it in half, it's easily done.

:rolleyes:

Another one that claims my money is his, so in this world of yours who is going to protect you?

Your sentiment is disingenuous and unamerican. If you don't like taxes that support the nation, move. You can't benefit from all all society has to offer and then be a btch about paying back. If you want to argue something specific doesn't make sense, go for it.
Very disingenuous.

Nobody said a word about not liking taxes.

It is the waste fraud and abuse and the demand we give more without addressing said waste.

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

No one should be homeless.

Proud to be liberal as I don't think anyone should rot on the sidewalk.

Where does the $$$ come from to pay for this dog and pony show?

-Geaux

We have the money to do this even if we keep things the same. But if we reduced military spending by cutting it in half, it's easily done.

:rolleyes:

Another one that claims my money is his, so in this world of yours who is going to protect you?

Your sentiment is disingenuous and unamerican. If you don't like taxes that support the nation, move. You can't benefit from all all society has to offer and then be a btch about paying back. If you want to argue something specific doesn't make sense, go for it.

Translation~ you want to take my money give it to the poor and Pat yourself on the back

Once again fuck you

And I suppose you think tax is theft too? Lol. So misguided.

I want you to pay the conceptual correct amount for what it is you're getting out of the economy and society and your share of what it all needs to operate. Its a machine. If you want it to work well, it needs regular upkeeping. Stop framing it like it's taking your money. There would be no money, no opportunity, no income, no safety if it weren't for the effort of all of the other players combined. Tax is the price for playing. If you don't want to play, go somewhere else.

To no avail.

Truly clueless

No,the military is not what creates my safety fool. And when you understand that you make things less safe for everyone with the positions that you are taking here relative to let them starve, let them be homeless and let them do for themselves when you did not, then you are the clueless one..

You want to make things easier for homeless people?

Let them go fishing for supper without getting arrested for fishing without a license.

tumblr_mh4qcuzLEr1qj80alo1_400.gif

Of course, that wouldn't cross the statist area that is known as your brain.

We don't want shit except you leave us alone

rofl_emoticon.gif

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the indoctrinated leftist mindset. You simply could not make this stuff up!

Right now I'm laughing at the absurdity, but people like this will be running the country one day, that's scary.

I'm 56 years old idiot. I know what I am talking about. What you believe is bullshit and its been a proven failure.:Boom2:

No one deserves or is entitled to housing. We achieve it via effort
The Hispanic with 3 kids and a family income of $30,000 will have to share an abode and not anticipate they they alone are entitled to it

rofl_emoticon.gif

I'm 56 years old idiot. I know what I am talking about. What you believe is bullshit and its been a proven failure.:Boom2:

You can't form a coherent sentence. My money says you can't drive a 16p nail in 3 whacks, either.

Okay, so you're an old dirty hippie, got it. I loathe durty hippies. :mad:

They stink up the place and want to squat in your backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back