All homeless people deserve to be housed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not answer for matt to begin with stupid ass.

I'm saying that you use the same standard for everyone here who has never been homeless in their lives who are making comments.

I don't care how long you say you lived in Oregon. I know the well. I also know there are assistance programs there that do not exist in other states. And you benefitted from that.

Typical Fakey way of answering!

You did answer for Matt because I was writing to Matt and not you, and you defended Matt like Fakey would.

Again, if your local and state governments refuse to help the poor, well then get someone elected that will and if you can not, well sorry little Trostky that is how American politics work!

I know free will sucks but such is life...

You don't have free will. You are a parrot.
How many homeless are in your house?

I'm saying that you use the same standard for everyone here who has never been homeless in their lives who are making comments.

I don't care how long you say you lived in Oregon. I know the well. I also know there are assistance programs there that do not exist in other states. And you benefitted from that.

You did answer for Matt because I was writing to Matt and not you, and you defended Matt like Fakey would.

Again, if your local and state governments refuse to help the poor, well then get someone elected that will and if you can not, well sorry little Trostky that is how American politics work!

He stated zero.

So as you can see the poster want something without setting the example...

Let's recap..

So you claim to be a stock broker who lost his license

You claimed to live in Portland

Now you claim to have a homeless person living in your house?

Yeah let us recap. I once held a stockbrokers license I don't need anymore since I am retired..

I lived in Portland when I was younger.

I never said I have a homeless person living in my house although I have had some before.

So lets continue with the recapping.

Your ass can't read. Furthermore what you try to read you can't comprehend.

You are a dumb ass who trolls on the internet.

Therefore you're a loser.

Lmfao can't keep your lies straight can you

IM2Senior Member

Right about what?

Once again how many homeless people do you have in your home?

Everything I have said. .

You idiot, .

Me having one homeless person in my house
doesn't change the fact that we have probably 2-3 million homeless people here. So then fuck that dumb ass question

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

No one should be homeless.

Proud to be liberal as I don't think anyone should rot on the sidewalk.

Where does the $$$ come from to pay for this dog and pony show?

-Geaux

We have the money to do this even if we keep things the same. But if we reduced military spending by cutting it in half, it's easily done.

:rolleyes:

Another one that claims my money is his, so in this world of yours who is going to protect you?

Your sentiment is disingenuous and unamerican. If you don't like taxes that support the nation, move. You can't benefit from all all society has to offer and then be a btch about paying back. If you want to argue something specific doesn't make sense, go for it.

Right about what?

You idiot, .

Me having one homeless person in my house doesn't change the fact that we have probably 2-3 million homeless people here. So then fuck that dumb ass question.

Lmfao.. Now you claim to have a homeless person living in your house what's her name "fluffy" the cat?

You're illiterate.

You're a liar

IM2Senior Member

Right about what?

You idiot, .

Me having one homeless person in my house doesn't change the fact that we have probably 2-3 million homeless people here. So then fuck that dumb ass question

But it changes it for that one, isn't that what Progressives say? Plus certainly, you can find 2-3 million other Progressives like yourself and presto, problem solved without a dime of my money.

Dumb fuck, your money is going there anyway so why not try solving the problem?

But to idiots like you , its better to use your money to pay 20 million of for one bomb, then 30 million for the next bomb, then 50 million for the bomb after that. Year in and year out forever. You would rather do that, then maybe take 10 years to erase a problem forever. That's how stupid you conservatives are.

I would rather give the Military Personnel a raise, better housing and better health coverage than waste a dollar on you!

But that's not what you would be paying for with most of your money.

And like I said my money is in the same pot since I do pay taxes.

Let's see if you can grasp this: Other people's money is too, and they don't agree with you.

Understand this fake John Wayne, all of our money is better invested in helping our own. The number of those you guys want .to use as examples of cons are far too small in reality for there to be any opposition. .

?

I have a link for you:

English Grammar 101 - Online Grammar Lessons

Get back with me in about a year or so, k?

Whenever you feel you can properly construct a coherent sentence.

The much cheaper solution is for all liberals to open their own homes to the homeless.
Perhaps a country with an a la carte tax system would be a better choice for you.
Homelessness is not such a problem in countries with high taxation systems such as Denmark (European Union).
" The United States has a homeless population of about 2.3 to 3.5 million ... One of the lowest rates of homelessness in the world belongs to Denmark, a Scandinavian country."
The Danish Approach to Beating Homelessness | English Department - University of Maryland

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

Where does the $$$ come from to pay for this dog and pony show?

-Geaux

We have the money to do this even if we keep things the same. But if we reduced military spending by cutting it in half, it's easily done.

:rolleyes:

Another one that claims my money is his, so in this world of yours who is going to protect you?

Your sentiment is disingenuous and unamerican. If you don't like taxes that support the nation, move. You can't benefit from all all society has to offer and then be a btch about paying back. If you want to argue something specific doesn't make sense, go for it.

Translation~ you want to take my money give it to the poor and Pat yourself on the back

Once again fuck you

The much cheaper solution is for all liberals to open their own homes to the homeless.
Perhaps a country with an a la carte tax system would be a better choice for you.
Homelessness is not such a problem in countries with high taxation systems such as Denmark (European Union).
" The United States has a homeless population of about 2.3 to 3.5 million ... One of the lowest rates of homelessness in the world belongs to Denmark, a Scandinavian country."
The Danish Approach to Beating Homelessness | English Department - University of Maryland

Trickle up misery

Matthew always cries like a little bitch that the right wants to make the US a third world country. Fact is if he and other asshats like him had their way we'd be there in no time. We'd run out of money, China would call our debt and we'd start out like Greece but soon wind up like Venezuela.

A nation of takers can not survive without the providers.

None ya.

We have 3 million homeless people, how does my hosting 1-2 change that dumb ass?

You know, this may be a bit off-topic, but the price of housing these days is insane!

There's no doubt that the housing bubble and insane rent prices have contributed to more people being homeless.

I've been considering getting a piece of land and putting trailers or small houses on it just to show people what a fair shake

looks like.

Good luck! I live in a college city so we have Progressives leaking out of walls.

The land is so expensive you can't afford to put something inexpensive on it and break even. For low-income housing, it has to be close to town for public transportation. Then you need to comply with zoning requirements. For Leon County (Tallahassee, FL) there is virtually no property, other than buying your own land, on which you could develop into a mobile park. Then you must have city water and sewer and roads built to county specs. Just a nightmare.

None ya.

We have 3 million homeless people, how does my hosting 1-2 change that dumb ass?

3 million homeless people, the same 3 million who won the popular vote for Hillary?

Once again why do you set yourself up for ridicule?

Shall all the conservatives here line up and ask the same question?

And Grandpa, the nation can't have the providers be takers too. Which is what is hapening here.

None ya.

Set an example to follow and show you are willing to open your home to those in need.

Too bad you can't understand this and believe big brother is the only answer to this problem.

So open your home or shut the fuck up!

None ya.

If every asshat with your mentality took one in the problem would be instantly solved!

Well except upon seeing the free handouts people currently working shit jobs would flood to your house as well.

And Grandpa, the nation can't have the providers be takers too. Which is what is hapening here.

You just take and refuse to provide unless big brother demands it of you.

Take in a homeless family and show us what a real American you are!

Except the providers are not taking from the poor. They are taking from the very tax pool that was created with their wealth.

If I can go from prison to business owner why can't the homeless get a job? Goto school?

None ya.

3 million homeless people, the same 3 million who won the popular vote for Hillary?

Once again why do you set yourself up for ridicule?

What ridicule. For it to be ridicule I really have to care and considering the source, I don't call this ridicule, I call it a bunch of loser trolls trying to bully.

I agree.
I'll drop a few off......what's your address.

And I'll need your bank account number, to set up their tuition payments.

Thanks Matt, you're swell!

None ya.

So now your back to your claim you have not one but now two homeless people living with you?

When will your lies stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back