All homeless people deserve to be housed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right about what?

Once again how many homeless people do you have in your home?

Everything I have said. .

You idiot, .

Me having one homeless person in my house doesn't change the fact that we have probably 2-3 million homeless people here. So then fuck that dumb ass question.

But it changes it for that one, isn't that what Progressives say? Plus certainly, you can find 2-3 million other Progressives like yourself and presto, problem solved without a dime of my money.

Dumb fuck, your money is going there anyway so why not try solving the problem?

But to idiots like you , its better to use your money to pay 20 million of for one bomb, then 30 million for the next bomb, then 50 million for the bomb after that. Year in and year out forever. You would rather do that, then maybe take 10 years to erase a problem forever. That's how stupid you conservatives are.

I would rather give the Military Personnel a raise, better housing and better health coverage than waste a dollar on you!

But that's not what you would be paying for with most of your money.

And like I said my money is in the same pot since I do pay taxes.

Let's recap..

So you claim to be a stock broker who lost his license

You claimed to live in Portland

Now you claim to have a homeless person living in your house?

Yeah let us recap. I once held a stockbrokers license I don't need anymore since I am retired..

I lived in Portland when I was younger.

I never said I have a homeless person living in my house although I have had some before.

So lets continue with the recapping.

Your ass can't read. Furthermore what you try to read you can't comprehend.

You are a dumb ass who trolls on the internet.

Therefore you're a loser.

God help me!

Sock puppet you are!

So you don't have any homeless living with you but want others to flip the bill to house them?

Open your home first and if not then fuck off and die

So allow me to tell you something. You can go to almost every city and see block after block of empty buildings that can be remodeled or tear down to make space. We have the ability and money to do this. What we don't have the moral courage to because people like you exist.

Where is the money coming from to buy the building, clear title, remodel and manage the properties?

And you really think this is an intelligent well thought out question?

Right about what?

You idiot, .

Me having one homeless person in my house doesn't change the fact that we have probably 2-3 million homeless people here. So then fuck that dumb ass question.

But it changes it for that one, isn't that what Progressives say? Plus certainly, you can find 2-3 million other Progressives like yourself and presto, problem solved without a dime of my money.

But to idiots like you , its better to use your money to pay 20 million of for one bomb, then 30 million for the next bomb, then 50 million for the bomb after that. Year in and year out forever. You would rather do that, then maybe take 10 years to erase a problem forever. That's how stupid you conservatives are.

I would rather give the Military Personnel a raise, better housing and better health coverage than waste a dollar on you!

Oh, so I must pay for what you want and if not then fuck the Military!?!

Let's recap..

Yeah let us recap. I once held a stockbrokers license I don't need anymore since I am retired..

I never said I have a homeless person living in my house although I have had some before.

God help me!

Sock puppet you are!

So you don't have any homeless living with you but want others to flip the bill to house them?

Don't have to do that. I am footing the same bill you would be dumb ass.

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

No one should be homeless.

Proud to be liberal as I don't think anyone should rot on the sidewalk.
BULLSHIT.

One CAN pull themselves up from extreme poverty & homelessness.

At 15 I was living on the streets. At 16 I was certified as an adult & sent to prison. After being released in my early 20's with ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS release money I struggled from job to job. I paid my own way through college. I started a business.
At 48 I gave you the finger for enabling bums with your fucked up mentality.

Have you ever looked into the laws against the homeless in Democratic strongholds? They push them out so they can't be seen, if at all possible and forbid others even feeding them. Get real. Don't listen to everything you are fed.
Homeless people face L.A. crackdown on living in cars
JURIST - Federal judge rules 'sweeps' of Washington homeless camps can continue
Feeding The Homeless BANNED In Major Cities All Over America
More Cities Are Making It Illegal To Hand Out Food To The Homeless
Food Not Bombs: Cities work to restrict groups' feeding of homeless residents
California is rife with laws used to harass homeless people

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

Well... I'm not sure I agree with this.

People deserve to have a change to get back up again and I think there should be things in place for homeless people who are willing to try and get up. But not all of those who are homeless are willing to do so. If you're homeless because of drugs and you continue to use drugs and you're not willing to work etc etc, then why should anyone pay anything for you? A safety net for those who are unfortunate, yes, a safety net for the bone idle? No.

Sometimes you have to realize that some people will just head straight towards rotting, and that people need to see that there are consequences to bad actions, especially kids.

If a peons actually heads towards rotting after all help has been given, it's on them. But we should do what we can to try to make it so they don't . Because there are not sufficient numbers of those doing this to even try making this argument.

Last edited:

You idiot, .

No. WE must pay for what WE want. You are not the only one paying fuckhead. Get it?

In civilized democracies, housing is considered a human right. The governments, through taxation, should provide housing. The hard right see things differently.

No, NORMAL people see it differently.

That was tried with the first permanent colony in America, Jamestown. Didn't work out so well. Surprise!
It is to be hoped that society has moved-on since the 17th century.

Where does the $$$ come from to pay for this dog and pony show?

-Geaux
Cities should pay for it for non vets, as they see fit. Selling point being a reduction in indirect costs born by public and private entities due to said homelessness.

The federal government and American people should pay for it for vets, whom don has completely abandoned so far. It's disgusting that our exservicemen are now lumped in casually with another gop do not touch.

The mentally impaired homeless should be in state or federally operated facilities and paid for presumably by medicaid.

Well, why aren't you taking the homeless into your house? Who's going to pay for all of this that you insist has to happen?
In civilized democracies, housing is considered a human right. The governments, through taxation, should provide housing. The hard right see things differently.

True, in civilized democracies housing is considered a right. You have every right to go out and buy any house you want.
I'm sure you understood that I mean even those too poor to buy a house, have a right to decent housing.

In those cases you have every right to buy one for them. BTW, I could use a new car.
Sometimes poor families do sleep in cars.

Been there done that.

All people who want to stop being homeless should have a place to go.
Work and guess what, you will receive money! Wow now what a concept.

Right about what?

You idiot, .

Let's see if you can grasp this: Other people's money is too, and they don't agree with you.

PS: Opinions are like umm.. a face, everybody has one.

Let's recap..

God help me!

Sock puppet you are!

Don't have to do that. I am footing the same bill you would be dumb ass.

So you want the government to do it for you. What a selfish asshole you are!

Where does the $$$ come from to pay for this dog and pony show?

-Geaux

We have the money to do this even if we keep things the same. But if we reduced military spending by cutting it in half, it's easily done.

Reply for Geaux

Go over to single payer = pay about half as much in healthcare compared to today.
Cut military to 400 billion per year
Stay out of wars

Hell, yes we can afford it....I aint saying we should go invade a middle eastern country and blow 6 trillion there. jeezzz.

Those wanting to cut our military funding by 1/2 best be careful or those who hate us will rule the roost. And if that happens, gays think things are bad here now......

Watch what you wish for

-Geaux
Please explain how cutting by half would be the tipping point when we'd still be spending more than everyone else. Please also apply conservative ideas about excessive federal funding and what it does to prices like in the student loan boom, Medicaid, etc.

I'm sure that a lot of the defense budget is wasted on inflated prices due to excess funding. Where are self proclaimed econonomically advanced conservatives on this?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

You idiot, .

Let's see if you can grasp this: Other people's money is too, and they don't agree with you.

Understand this fake John Wayne, all of our money is better invested in helping our own. The number of those you guys want .to use as examples of cons are far too small in reality for there to be any opposition. .

No. WE must pay for what WE want. You are not the only one paying fuckhead. Get it?

Well we Americans now want a government that does not waste money.

Do we Americans get it?

Nope.

Why do I write we?

Simple, Conservatives are in power so tough fucking shit!

Now when will you open your home to the homeless?

Win the election and then demand what government you want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back