All homeless people deserve to be housed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done some of that. But will you pay the rich out of your own pockets for the breaks they are given that you support?

What breaks are the "rich" given that are not available to you? Please be specific.

No I won't be specific and I won't answer this dumb ass question. Why is it that we always have to show proof to you idiots and you guys can blurt crap out like you have Tourette's with no facts, no basis in truth or anything else?

You know good and damn well that there are breaks the rich get that others don't and you know good and damn well they will use CPAS and accounting firms to find them.

THANK YOU for admitting you have NOTHING. Now scoot along home to your basement.

I do believe you are the one with nothing to say. All you guys, every single conservative here, has repeated the same lines.

What all you post is you want are money and throw a tantrum when we say

No

[QUOTup"IM2, post: 17370032, member: 53913"]
In this thread, this is exactly what conservatives are doing.

No, it is you that want to waste more money on those that are not worth saving.

You and the op'er want everyone that is homeless to live in a trailer that the government pays for.

As another poster ask the questions who will pay for all the servoces that goes with the trailer you just never answered.

Chairty start at home, so open your home and if not then who are you to demand a damn thing in life you selfish little prick of a man!?!

Like it is you who can determine who is and is not worth saving.

No one asked me that questions idiot.

So allow me to tell you something. You can go to almost every city and see block after block of empty buildings that can be remodeled or tear down to make space. We have the ability and money to do this. What we don't have the moral courage to because people like you exist.

Shut up.

Why are they empty? So you saying Democrats caused it?

God damn you are now posting assine.

If the individual was a caring person he or she would be working with local and state agencies along with charities to help obtain those buildings and fix them up for the homeless and of course they are not and why?

They prefer to wait for the bloated Federal Government to do what they,refuse to do!

And how do you know that's not being done?

You don't.

Shut up.

Shut up

That's code for you crying now cupcake.. Please don't cry

:dance:[/QUOTE]

Why do I have to cry about? I am the one who has been right. :blowup:

[QUOTup"IM2, post: 17370032, member: 53913"]
In this thread, this is exactly what conservatives are doing.

No, it is you that want to waste more money on those that are not worth saving.

You and the op'er want everyone that is homeless to live in a trailer that the government pays for.

As another poster ask the questions who will pay for all the servoces that goes with the trailer you just never answered.

Chairty start at home, so open your home and if not then who are you to demand a damn thing in life you selfish little prick of a man!?!

Like it is you who can determine who is and is not worth saving.

No one asked me that questions idiot.

So allow me to tell you something. You can go to almost every city and see block after block of empty buildings that can be remodeled or tear down to make space. We have the ability and money to do this. What we don't have the moral courage to because people like you exist.

Shut up.

Why are they empty? So you saying Democrats caused it?

God damn you are now posting assine.

If the individual was a caring person he or she would be working with local and state agencies along with charities to help obtain those buildings and fix them up for the homeless and of course they are not and why?

They prefer to wait for the bloated Federal Government to do what they,refuse to do!

And how do you know that's not being done?

You don't.

Shut up.

Shut up

That's code for you crying now cupcake.. Please don't cry

:dance:[/QUOTE]

YOU so mean!!!:(

:lmao:

I've done some of that. But will you pay the rich out of your own pockets for the breaks they are given that you support?

What breaks are the "rich" given that are not available to you? Please be specific.

No I won't be specific and I won't answer this dumb ass question. Why is it that we always have to show proof to you idiots and you guys can blurt crap out like you have Tourette's with no facts, no basis in truth or anything else?

You know good and damn well that there are breaks the rich get that others don't and you know good and damn well they will use CPAS and accounting firms to find them.

THANK YOU for admitting you have NOTHING. Now scoot along home to your basement.

I do believe you are the one with nothing to say. All you guys, every single conservative here, has repeated the same lines.

No

Not at all what I am posting. You are just a dumb ass who can't understand the facts..

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

No one should be homeless.

Proud to be liberal as I don't think anyone should rot on the sidewalk.

You're free to open your doors to some drug addict homeless criminal.

Right about what?

Once again how many homeless people do you have in your home?

No

Not at all what I am posting. You are just a dumb ass who can't understand the facts..

Yes it is..

No

Fact:

1. You're a sock account of Fakey.

2. You refuse to tell the board why you have never open your home to the poor.

3. You demand others to do as you say and not as you do like a little Marxist whore!

Right about what?

Everything I have said. .

You idiot, .

Me having one homeless person in my house doesn't change the fact that we have probably 2-3 million homeless people here. So then fuck that dumb ass question.

You serious?

Damn I am stupid ..
Yes Bear.

Easily found truth.

Multitude of funding and we still hear that America is chock full of meanie conservatives.

This does not include charity.

I didn't know it was that much...

So how can I get in these programs? To mooch off society?

Probably because it's not. These are numbers from the Heritage Foundation a conservative " think tank".

And the story is five year sold.
You lying fucking piece of shit.

I have this information in front of me.

It is not from the Heritage foundation.

Prove me wrong.

Welfare Spending at All-Time High…and Growing

Welfare spending has hit a stunning, all-time high. A new Congressional Research Service report confirms what research here at The Heritage Foundation has shown: The government’s means-tested welfare programs now cost taxpayers roughly $1 trillion a year. (This figure does not include either Social Security or Medicare.)

Unlike general government programs, mean-tested welfare programs provide assistance exclusively to poor and low-income individuals. The federal government runs over 80 means-tested programs providing cash, food, housing, medical care and social services to around 100 million Americans. That’s a third of the U.S. population. Combined federal and state expenditures on these programs come to roughly $9,000 per recipient per year.

Is the information true or false? Please supply your source and link. Either that or admit you're lying again.

No

Yes it is..

Only to the brainless.

No

Fact:

3. You demand others to do as you say and not as you do like a little Marxist whore!

Wrong on all counts..

Right about what?

You idiot, .

Me having one homeless person in my house doesn't change the fact that we have probably 2-3 million homeless people here. So then fuck that dumb ass question.

But it changes it for that one, isn't that what Progressives say? Plus certainly, you can find 2-3 million other Progressives like yourself and presto, problem solved without a dime of my money.

Right about what?

You idiot, .

Lmfao.. Now you claim to have a homeless person living in your house what's her name "fluffy" the cat?

Right about what?

You idiot, .

It shows you refuse to house just one person but demand others to pay for something that you can do in your own home.

The reality is if you were a advocate for the homeless you would be out there working right now and not sitting on some message board tellingvothers what they should do.

Now seeing you do nothing but complain tell me you are just another Fakey sock puppet!

Yes Bear.

Easily found truth.

Multitude of funding and we still hear that America is chock full of meanie conservatives.

This does not include charity.

I didn't know it was that much...

So how can I get in these programs? To mooch off society?

Probably because it's not. These are numbers from the Heritage Foundation a conservative " think tank".

And the story is five year sold.
You lying fucking piece of shit.

I have this information in front of me.

It is not from the Heritage foundation.

Prove me wrong.

Welfare spending has hit a stunning, all-time high. A new Congressional Research Service report confirms what research here at The Heritage Foundation has shown: The government’s means-tested welfare programs now cost taxpayers roughly $1 trillion a year. (This figure does not include either Social Security or Medicare.)

Unlike general government programs, mean-tested welfare programs provide assistance exclusively to poor and low-income individuals. The federal government runs over 80 means-tested programs providing cash, food, housing, medical care and social services to around 100 million Americans. That’s a third of the U.S. population. Combined federal and state expenditures on these programs come to roughly $9,000 per recipient per year.

Is the information true or false? Please supply your source and link. Either that or admit you're lying again.

No I don't have to do that. You go find out whether it's true or false. You talk a lot of shit but never prove a damned thing.

Right about what?

You idiot, .

Lmfao.. Now you claim to have a homeless person living in your house what's her name "fluffy" the cat?

You're illiterate.

You know, this may be a bit off-topic, but the price of housing these days is insane!

There's no doubt that the housing bubble and insane rent prices have contributed to more people being homeless.

I've been considering getting a piece of land and putting trailers or small houses on it just to show people what a fair shake

looks like.

No

Fact:

I'll tell you what idiot, go to and ask them for my IP address and then find out Matts and when you see they are different then you can SMD!

Right about what?

You idiot, .

Let's recap..

So you claim to be a stock broker who lost his license

You claimed to live in Portland

Now you claim to have a homeless person living in your house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back