All homeless people deserve to be housed

Status
Not open for further replies.
i live in western nc..three ski slopes within a half hour.....beech, app and sugar...they love to come here and dirty ski getting ready for their trips to out west...if it rains or they get too drunk they are just outta hand....mostly doing shit that gets other renters to call ...like at what point did tossing beer cans off the balcony onto the balconies below seem a good idea? about a 12 pack i would guess....

And what beech you talking about all they have to do is walk a 100 yards from death valley and they are at the beach...you don't have any Beach's in western NC unless you consider lake lure NC..

Beech Mountain, NC.

What beach is 100 yds. from Death Valley?

There are truly homeless people and then, unfortunately, there are bums. Bigoted lefties prefer to lump winos and drug abusers and the clinically insane along with the good folks who had some tough breaks together in one convenient package for political purposes.

In this thread, this is exactly what conservatives are doing.

No, it is you that want to waste more money on those that are not worth saving.

You and the op'er want everyone that is homeless to live in a trailer that the government pays for.

As another poster ask the questions who will pay for all the servoces that goes with the trailer you just never answered.

Chairty start at home, so open your home and if not then who are you to demand a damn thing in life you selfish little prick of a man!?!

There are truly homeless people and then, unfortunately, there are bums. Bigoted lefties prefer to lump winos and drug abusers and the clinically insane along with the good folks who had some tough breaks together in one convenient package for political purposes.

No what you are doing once again take out money and give it to someone else by gun point.

So you feel good.

Fuck you.

I'll guarantee that in one year or less, the area will resemble the inner city of Detroit.

DetroitClosedHouse.jpg

Looks like Second Wind Cottages is doing all right.

https://www.facebook.com/SecondWindCottages/

You and the op'er want everyone that is homeless to live in a trailer that the government pays for.

As another poster ask the questions who will pay for all the servoces that goes with the trailer you just never answered.

Chairty start at home, so open your home and if not then who are you to demand a damn thing in life you selfish little prick of a man!?!

Like it is you who can determine who is and is not worth saving.

No one asked me that questions idiot.

So allow me to tell you something. You can go to almost every city and see block after block of empty buildings that can be remodeled or tear down to make space. We have the ability and money to do this. What we don't have the moral courage to because people like you exist.

Shut up.

No what you are doing once again take out money and give it to someone else by gun point.

So you feel good.

Fuck you.

No that's not what's being done.

You're just a dumb ass follower.

Take your money and go buy an original thought.

So allow me to tell you something. You can go to almost every city and see block after block of empty buildings that can be remodeled or tear down to make space. We have the ability and money to do this. What we don't have the moral courage to because people like you exist.

Shut up.

Why are they empty? So you saying Democrats caused it?

God damn you are now posting assine.

Shut up.

You need to shut the fuck up instead!

It is you that has yet to tell the board how many people you feed daily and shelter in your dwelling because the truth is you don't do it while demanding others to do what you refuse to do.

Go to your local government and demand they remodel those building and if not then start a charity and collect the money and resources to obtain those buildings or are you too damn lazy to do this?

Shut up.

Ok, how many homeless people are living at your house?

Shut up.

Why do you set yourself up for silly stuff like that?

Once again you prove yourself to be a child.

Shut up.

If the individual was a caring person he or she would be working with local and state agencies along with charities to help obtain those buildings and fix them up for the homeless and of course they are not and why?

They prefer to wait for the bloated Federal Government to do what they,refuse to do!

So you feel good.

Fuck you.

My ass all you do is parrot shit..

Shut up.

If the individual was a caring person he or she would be working with local and state agencies along with charities to help obtain those buildings and fix them up for the homeless and of course they are not and why?

They prefer to wait for the bloated Federal Government to do what they,refuse to do!

And how do you know that's not being done?

You don't.

Shut up.

I've done some of that. But will you pay the rich out of your own pockets for the breaks they are given that you support?

What breaks are the "rich" given that are not available to you? Please be specific.

No I won't be specific and I won't answer this dumb ass question. Why is it that we always have to show proof to you idiots and you guys can blurt crap out like you have Tourette's with no facts, no basis in truth or anything else?

You know good and damn well that there are breaks the rich get that others don't and you know good and damn well they will use CPAS and accounting firms to find them.

THANK YOU for admitting you have NOTHING. Now scoot along home to your basement.

So you feel good.

Fuck you.

My ass all you do is parrot shit..

Nah, that would be you.

I've done some of that. But will you pay the rich out of your own pockets for the breaks they are given that you support?

What breaks are the "rich" given that are not available to you? Please be specific.

No I won't be specific and I won't answer this dumb ass question. Why is it that we always have to show proof to you idiots and you guys can blurt crap out like you have Tourette's with no facts, no basis in truth or anything else?

You know good and damn well that there are breaks the rich get that others don't and you know good and damn well they will use CPAS and accounting firms to find them.

THANK YOU for admitting you have NOTHING. Now scoot along home to your basement.

I do believe you are the one with nothing to say. All you guys, every single conservative here, has repeated the same lines.

[QUOTup"IM2, post: 17370032, member: 53913"]

Shut up.

You don't.

Shut up.[/QUOTE]

Shut up

That's code for you crying now cupcake.. Please don't cry

:dance:

Shut up.

You don't.

Shut up.

Sure!

You have been busted fakey and you were ask how many people live in your dwelling and refuse to answer because you do nothing and demand from others!

You need to open your home first and of not shut the fuck up!

So in your world the left didn't contribute to the housing bubble break of franie and Freddie?

In my world I read what Greenspan said when he testified to congress. How about you?

In my world I held a stockbrokers license and knew those derivatives and credit default swaps were junk.

How about you?

In my world I knew what an ARM was. How about you? Do you know what an ARM is and how that impacted things Or in your world an arm is part of your upper body.

These things came about as result of conservative policy.

Can you post anything that is not a lie?

I am not posting lies. Just face it, conservatism sucks and it always fails.

I honestly think that some f you are paid shills for liberals and the DNC. No human being could be that stupid without monetary incentives because you wouldn't have the sense to operate a computer!

You libs are about as stupid as these ads I see at he bottom of this page with the obvious Photoshopping and bald-faced lies!

Maye you read Greenspans testimony to congress before you keep taking?

ONE person's testimony how many years ago? And that's all you've got. No surprise.

That plus an eleven-word sentence with four spelling and grammatical errors. Minimum depending on whatever you were trying to say. Frankly, I think you're stoned enough aleady. Just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back