All homeless people deserve to be housed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yousaidwhat

Damn now I am interested on how to mooch off the government..

I want to sit on my ass and get free checks

Good luck.

I'm thinking you don't qualify and don't want to in the future.

Best to get the federal job handing it out at a 6 figure salary.

*sigh*

White privilege sucks

What does white privilege have to do with this.?

White privilege sucks..once again I want to be a poor black person who can sit on his ass and get free checks..

This is not really a place a white person needs to be going in these conversation.

Yes it is because white privilege sucks know that I know all I have to do is pretend I am black and never have to work again..

I so want to be poor and black

Probably because it's not. These are numbers from the Heritage Foundation a conservative " think tank".

And the story is five year sold.

So they're being Conservative on their figures and it is far more???

:9:

Unless it is from the DailyKos you most likely will disagree with any figure given to you!

No that's not true. I don't read the Daily Kos.

I knew that the heritage foundation was full of crap when they hired someone like Jim DeMint to be president of the foundation.

And yes, conservatives do not present fact based information.

Wrong!

( Using Fakey way pf posting )

I am not wrong. And the thing is that you know I am not wrong.

No your wrong , your money is your money And my money is well my money...

Tell that to Ms. Bear and the little Bears and I am sure the story changes...:lmao:

So they're being Conservative on their figures and it is far more???

:9:

Unless it is from the DailyKos you most likely will disagree with any figure given to you!

I knew that the heritage foundation was full of crap when they hired someone like Jim DeMint to be president of the foundation.

Wrong!

Yes you are and I know it Fakey...

Nah, you don't know it.

The person at the Welfare office mispelled your name one time as Wong and you corrected them to call you Mr. Wrong!

Again the issue is local and state and not federal.

Good luck.

I'm thinking you don't qualify and don't want to in the future.

Best to get the federal job handing it out at a 6 figure salary.

*sigh*

White privilege sucks

White privilege sucks..once again I want to be a poor black person who can sit on his ass and get free checks..

This is not really a place a white person needs to be going in these conversation.

Yes it is because white privilege sucks know that I know all I have to do is pretend I am black and never have to work again..

You should actually ask someone who knows. Because "Freaky Friday"'is fiction, so you'll never get to experience it, much as you think you'd like to.

*sigh*

White privilege sucks

You should actually ask someone who knows. Because "Freaky Friday"'is fiction, so you'll never get to experience it, much as you think you'd like to.

What? not Matthew.don't want to be a female..

Thinking about the movie soul man.

i never had more trouble when renting properties than the clemson bunch......i had slope side condos and they were hell on wheels...i got where i just didnt rent to them....

Any college kid or most single men ( unless gay or a momma boy ) are nightmares as renters...

i never had more trouble when renting properties than the clemson bunch......i had slope side condos and they were hell on wheels...i got where i just didnt rent to them....

I thought you live in North Carolina? I live 5 miles away from death valley

In my world I held a stockbrokers license and knew those derivatives and credit default swaps were junk.

How about you?

In my world I knew what an ARM was. How about you? Do you know what an ARM is and how that impacted things Or in your world an arm is part of your upper body.

These things came about as result of conservative policy.

So sorry, you lost your stockbroker's license. Who said credit default swaps were not terrible?

Your pathetic effort to look supercilious about Adjustable Rate Mortgages is just childish. Grow up.

I did not lose my stockbrokers License. I know what I am talking about when I tall about how harmful ARMS were.

You might want to grow up. I'm grown.

What?

You said you once had a stock broker license

So you lost it

No?

No I did not lose it.

Just couldn't cut it. You had to find a UNION job so you couldn't get fired.

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

No one should be homeless.

Proud to be liberal as I don't think anyone should rot on the sidewalk.

Sounds like you're ready and willing to put up a couple of single wides in your backyard...good for you. Hopefully you don't live close to me.

There are already many programs and shelters to help the homeless. However, with the help comes rules......rules that many homeless refuse to abide by.

On another note, where does public assistance end?

Not so. We all can pull up one instance of something.

What exactly is "not so".

Point 1: There already is help for the homeless.
point 2: Many homeless go without the help because the will not accept the strings that are attached to the help.
Question: At what point should public assistance be limited/end?

Point 2 is true. Otherwise all the homeless shelters would be full. However, some homeless cannot go without alcohol and drugs in order to stay at the shelters.

Many homeless people have family that they could live with for awhile; however, they would have to live by the rules of the family member's house.

And there are some people that simply choose to live a minimalist lifestyle because sleeping under bridges and savaging for food means that they are responsible to no one.....stereotypical hobos.

This is untrue. I worked in this field for over 30 years. .There just aren't a that many who live in this situation who do not want to follow the rules. Plus there are not all that many beds to meet the homeless numbers Of you are homeless in some small towns you don't have a homeless shelter.

Any college kid or most single men ( unless gay or a momma boy ) are nightmares as renters...

I don't know down the block from me their is a 20 acre land which sits a franterty house, when they have party's they will tell us and invite us over..

Now that I think about it these kids are really cool.

Wrong!

Nah, you don't know it.

The person at the Welfare office mispelled your name one time as Wong and you corrected them to call you Mr. Wrong!

The problem is federal so the issue is federal.

There are already many programs and shelters to help the homeless. However, with the help comes rules......rules that many homeless refuse to abide by.

point 2: Many homeless go without the help because the will not accept the strings that are attached to the help.

Point 2 is true. Otherwise all the homeless shelters would be full. However, some homeless cannot go without alcohol and drugs in order to stay at the shelters.

Many homeless people have family that they could live with for awhile; however, they would have to live by the rules of the family member's house.

And there are some people that simply choose to live a minimalist lifestyle because sleeping under bridges and savaging for food means that they are responsible to no one.....stereotypical hobos.

This is untrue. I worked in this field for over 30 years. .There just aren't a that many who live in this situation who do not want to follow the rules. Plus there are not all that many beds to meet the homeless numbers Of you are homeless in some small towns you don't have a homeless shelter.

Then create one or open your home to help those in need.

Why demand the taxpayer to do what you refuse to do?

Wrong!

Nah, you don't know it.

The problem is federal so the issue is federal.

No!

State and Local agencies can handle this and can tax accordingly to the state and local population.

You want the Federal Government to pay you to do what you should be doing on your own!

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

No one should be homeless.

Proud to be liberal as I don't think anyone should rot on the sidewalk.
Well, why aren't you taking the homeless into your house? Who's going to pay for all of this that you insist has to happen?
In civilized democracies, housing is considered a human right. The governments, through taxation, should provide housing. The hard right see things differently.

Then create one or open your home to help those in need.

Why demand the taxpayer to do what you refuse to do?

I'm a taxpayer asshole. So I demand that my money go to help Americans who need help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back