All homeless people deserve to be housed

Status
Not open for further replies.
G
Can you post anything that is not a lie?

I am not posting lies. Just face it, conservatism sucks and it always fails.

I honestly think that some f you are paid shills for liberals and the DNC. No human being could be that stupid without monetary incentives because you wouldn't have the sense to operate a computer!

You libs are about as stupid as these ads I see at he bottom of this page with the obvious Photoshopping and bald-faced lies!

Maye you read Greenspans testimony to congress before you keep taking?

Greenspan? He has been out as the chairman for how any years now?

He has been gone for 11 years!

Go back and play with your blocks and let the adults carry on a conversation little one!

Well the problem here is that the issue of how liberals caused the crash that happened at the time Greenspan was the Chair of the fed.. So then its kinda important to have read and understood his determination of why things happened as they did.

Greenspan was already gone. Do you know how to read?

I assume it's a poor black thing, word of mouth, acorn/ planed parent hood thing...

Yousaidwhat

Damn now I am interested on how to mooch off the government..

I want to sit on my ass and get free checks

Good luck.

I'm thinking you don't qualify and don't want to in the future.

Best to get the federal job handing it out at a 6 figure salary.

*sigh*

White privilege sucks

What does white privilege have to do with this.?

White privilege sucks..once again I want to be a poor black person who can sit on his ass and get free checks..

Fuck my skills .I hate having to go to work... I prefer to sit around all day ...

Well it's Sunday and I want that 7 days a week

Well it seem the bleeding heart liberal believe you mean Conservatives do not give enough.

You give them a penny they want a dime and you give them the dime they want a dollar and then ten dollars and then a hundred dollars and so on until you are dirt poor and the Trotsky holds all the money and tell you what you may or may not have that day.

You ask the Trotsky how many homeless people do they shelter within their dwelling and of course none because they ( the Trotsky ) are not paid to house those in need.

Ask them how many meals do they cook and share with their neighbors, and the answer will be zero because why would they share their daily bread with someone with less.

They dream of the day when Trotskism rules this fine nation while never learning Marxism fails because of Sloth, Greed and Envy which many on the fringe left suffer from...

could yall stick to topic...at one time matthew all homeless people were housed......they were in asylums etc and so forth then a movement came about claiming that was cruel and unfair that if one wanted to be homeless they should be allowed to and that it was unfair to lock up the mentally ill..just cause they were mentally ill....

pendulum.png

Ah we are picking on a sock of Matthews...

You serious?

Damn I am stupid ..
Yes Bear.

Easily found truth.

Multitude of funding and we still hear that America is chock full of meanie conservatives.

This does not include charity.

I didn't know it was that much...

So how can I get in these programs? To mooch off society?

Probably because it's not. These are numbers from the Heritage Foundation a conservative " think tank".

And the story is five year sold.

So they're being Conservative on their figures and it is far more???

:9:

Unless it is from the DailyKos you most likely will disagree with any figure given to you!

No that's not true. I don't read the Daily Kos.

I knew that the heritage foundation was full of crap when they hired someone like Jim DeMint to be president of the foundation.

And yes, conservatives do not present fact based information.

Wrong!

( Using Fakey way pf posting )

The much cheaper solution is for all liberals to open their own homes to the homeless.
With so many conservatives calling themselves Christians don`t you think they should be setting the example?

As you know, Conservatives and those of faith contribute far more to charities than Progressives. No surprise, at all really, They're always happy feeling like they're doing good for others. Just so long as it is someone else's money.

I do not donate to a church.

I take a bag of groceries to some of the elderly where I live. I cook meals daily and feed two of my neighbors on SSD and they're in their 50's. I offer work to the youth and pay them a percentage of the contract.

So my charity is different but I agree Conservative Christians tend to do more for their community just like Jews, Muslims and Buddhists...

If classless, loudmouth, morally "superior, progressive hypocrites REALLY cared they would be.

Alas, as always their mindless ideas are left to others to fund......

Parasitic Degenerates....

Where do you put these single wides? Who lays sewer, water, electric etc.? Who pays garbage, water, electricity, gas etc.? Does everyone get 1-2 parking places? Does the bus stop right out front? Do they have to keep inside/outside clean? Do Childern live in same parks? Can their "friends" visit? Can they stay over? What if there are break-ins, fights, dealers? Can they work on cars? Can they cook with hot oil? Do they get to run AC/Heat 24-7 with windows open (free). Can they smoke inside? Is there a 24-7 paid security patrol? Do they get free HBO? Will obammy allow these near him in DC? NYC? SF? Ladue MO?

Last edited:
Yousaidwhat

Good luck.

*sigh*

White privilege sucks

White privilege sucks..once again I want to be a poor black person who can sit on his ass and get free checks..

Fuck my skills .I hate having to go to work... I prefer to sit around all day ...

Well it's Sunday and I want that 7 days a week

Time to apply for that government job with a six figure salary.

Where do you put these single wides? Who lays sewer, water, electric etc.? Who pays garbage, water, electricity, gas etc.? Does everyone get 1-2 parking places? Does the bus stop right out front? Do they have to keep inside/outside clean? Do Childern live in same parks? Can their "friends" visit? Can they stay over? What if there are break-ins, fights, dealers? Can they work on cars? Can they cook with hot oil? Do they get to run AC/Heat 24-7 with windows ooen (free). Can they smoke inside? Is there a 24-7 paid security patrol? Do they get free HBO? Will obammy allow these near him in DC? NYC? SF? Ladue MO?

You and I will pay for all that and also have to pay for the red outside light for the brothel and drug den that will be operated out of those homes.

I am all for JTPA's and community helping but to a certain point and all of it is still local and state issues and no one would want the Federal Government to run a program like that seeing the amount of fraud that will happen!

Yes Bear.

Easily found truth.

Multitude of funding and we still hear that America is chock full of meanie conservatives.

This does not include charity.

Probably because it's not. These are numbers from the Heritage Foundation a conservative " think tank".

Unless it is from the DailyKos you most likely will disagree with any figure given to you!

I knew that the heritage foundation was full of crap when they hired someone like Jim DeMint to be president of the foundation.

Wrong!

I am not wrong. And the thing is that you know I am not wrong.

There are already many programs and shelters to help the homeless. However, with the help comes rules......rules that many homeless refuse to abide by.

On another note, where does public assistance end?

Not so. We all can pull up one instance of something.

What exactly is "not so".

Point 1: There already is help for the homeless.
point 2: Many homeless go without the help because the will not accept the strings that are attached to the help.
Question: At what point should public assistance be limited/end?

Point 2 is true. Otherwise all the homeless shelters would be full. However, some homeless cannot go without alcohol and drugs in order to stay at the shelters.

Many homeless people have family that they could live with for awhile; however, they would have to live by the rules of the family member's house.

And there are some people that simply choose to live a minimalist lifestyle because sleeping under bridges and savaging for food means that they are responsible to no one.....stereotypical hobos.

Wrong!

Yes you are and I know it Fakey...

I assume it's a poor black thing, word of mouth, acorn/ planed parent hood thing...

Yousaidwhat

Good luck.

*sigh*

White privilege sucks

This is not really a place a white person needs to be going in these conversation.

Where do you put these single wides? Who lays sewer, water, electric etc.? Who pays garbage, water, electricity, gas etc.? Does everyone get 1-2 parking places? Does the bus stop right out front? Do they have to keep inside/outside clean? Do Childern live in same parks? Can their "friends" visit? Can they stay over? What if there are break-ins, fights, dealers? Can they work on cars? Can they cook with hot oil? Do they get to run AC/Heat 24-7 with windows open (free). Can they smoke inside? Is there a 24-7 paid security patrol? Do they get free HBO? Will obammy allow these near him in DC? NYC? SF? Ladue MO?
You forgot the demand for free internet.

Wrong!

Yes you are and I know it Fakey...

Nah, you don't know it.

I didn't know it was that much.my

Wrong!

No your wrong , your money is your money And my money is well my money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back