All homeless people deserve to be housed

Status
Not open for further replies.
All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

No one should be homeless.

Proud to be liberal as I don't think anyone should rot on the sidewalk.

Feel free to write them a check.

Right about what?

Once again how many homeless people do you have in your home?

Everything I have said. .

You idiot, .

Me having one homeless person in my house doesn't change the fact that we have probably 2-3 million homeless people here. So then fuck that dumb ass question.

Lmfao.. Now you claim to have a homeless person living in your house what's her name "fluffy" the cat?

You're illiterate.

Says he who posted this pile of nonsensical shit:

"This is untrue. I worked in this field for over 30 years. .There just aren't a that many who live in this situation who do not want to follow the rules. Plus there are not all that many beds to meet the homeless numbers Of you are homeless in some small towns you don't have a homeless shelter."

Bro, do you even English? Fakey Jakey's English was never that bad.

Last edited:
THANK YOU for admitting you have NOTHING. Now scoot along home to your basement.

I do believe you are the one with nothing to say. All you guys, every single conservative here, has repeated the same lines.

What all you post is you want are money and throw a tantrum when we say

No

Not at all what I am posting. You are just a dumb ass who can't understand the facts..

Fact:

1. You're a sock account of Fakey.

2. You refuse to tell the board why you have never open your home to the poor.

3. You demand others to do as you say and not as you do like a little Marxist whore!

I'll tell you what idiot, go to and ask them for my IP address and then find out Matts and when you see they are different then you can SMD!

He didn't say you were Matthew...

It sounds you know Matt personally

THANK YOU for admitting you have NOTHING. Now scoot along home to your basement.

I do believe you are the one with nothing to say. All you guys, every single conservative here, has repeated the same lines.

No

Not at all what I am posting. You are just a dumb ass who can't understand the facts..

Fact:

3. You demand others to do as you say and not as you do like a little Marxist whore!

I'll tell you what idiot, go to and ask them for my IP address and then find out Matts and when you see they are different then you can SMD!

Boy are you stupid.

I never claimed you were Matt little Fakey Sock...

Keep up and don't get too confused with your sock accounts...

Right about what?

You idiot, .

Me having one homeless person in my house doesn't change the fact that we have probably 2-3 million homeless people here. So then fuck that dumb ass question.

But it changes it for that one, isn't that what Progressives say? Plus certainly, you can find 2-3 million other Progressives like yourself and presto, problem solved without a dime of my money.

Dumb fuck, your money is going there anyway so why not try solving the problem?

But to idiots like you , its better to use your money to pay 20 million of for one bomb, then 30 million for the next bomb, then 50 million for the bomb after that. Year in and year out forever. You would rather do that, then maybe take 10 years to erase a problem forever. That's how stupid you conservatives are.

Right about what?

You idiot, .

Let's recap..

So you claim to be a stock broker who lost his license

You claimed to live in Portland

Now you claim to have a homeless person living in your house?

He's homeless in Portland after losing his stock boy job at the local market...

In civilized democracies, housing is considered a human right. The governments, through taxation, should provide housing. The hard right see things differently.

No, NORMAL people see it differently.

That was tried with the first permanent colony in America, Jamestown. Didn't work out so well. Surprise!

No

Fact:

Boy are you stupid.

Lmfao isn't this fun?

Right about what?

You idiot, .

But it changes it for that one, isn't that what Progressives say? Plus certainly, you can find 2-3 million other Progressives like yourself and presto, problem solved without a dime of my money.

But to idiots like you , its better to use your money to pay 20 million of for one bomb, then 30 million for the next bomb, then 50 million for the bomb after that. Year in and year out forever. You would rather do that, then maybe take 10 years to erase a problem forever. That's how stupid you conservatives are.

I would rather give the Military Personnel a raise, better housing and better health coverage than waste a dollar on you!

Right about what?

You idiot, .

We have lawyers and accountants.. No are money is not going there anyways

No

Fact:

Boy are you stupid.

Lmfao isn't this fun?

The fool believe you can not mask your IP and bounce it or believe I am that foolish not to know this..

All homeless people deserve at a minimum to be housed in single wides and given a college education...One can not pull themselves up from off the street corner and it is the morally right thing to do as a country.

You know, I see your point. During my day at work I spend lots of time in really nasty places both in the city and rural areas. It's one of the things I like about my job. Anyway, of the bajillions of homeless I run into they fall into two camps. The first are bat shit crazy and could probably be put in a facility for their own protection as well as the publics. The other are people who just wouldn't have it any other way. Not that they like it, it's just what they do. As far as sane people go, and some crazy, most do not stay homeless for long. There are as many programs federal,state, and charitable that no one really has to be sleeping on the streets.

Last edited:

Well, why aren't you taking the homeless into your house? Who's going to pay for all of this that you insist has to happen?
In civilized democracies, housing is considered a human right. The governments, through taxation, should provide housing. The hard right see things differently.

True, in civilized democracies housing is considered a right. You have every right to go out and buy any house you want.
I'm sure you understood that I mean even those too poor to buy a house, have a right to decent housing.

In those cases you have every right to buy one for them. BTW, I could use a new car.
Sometimes poor families do sleep in cars.

Fact:

Boy are you stupid.

Lmfao isn't this fun?

The fool believe you can not mask your IP and bounce it or believe I am that foolish not to know this..

I never seen so many lies by a single poster in one thread in a long time...

It was hilarious..

I'll guarantee that in one year or less, the area will resemble the inner city of Detroit.

DetroitClosedHouse.jpg

Looks like Second Wind Cottages is doing all right.

Second Wind Cottages

They're still being built. Give it time.

FREE!! FREE!!!

Everything is FREE!!! in Liberal Utopia!!!!

We can house them in single wide trailers and feed them all Unicorn Farts!!

man...it's gonna be great!!

SC4vDbFWQOWG._UX300_TTW__.jpg

Let's recap..

So you claim to be a stock broker who lost his license

You claimed to live in Portland

Now you claim to have a homeless person living in your house?

Yeah let us recap. I once held a stockbrokers license I don't need anymore since I am retired..

I lived in Portland when I was younger.

I never said I have a homeless person living in my house although I have had some before.

So lets continue with the recapping.

Your ass can't read. Furthermore what you try to read you can't comprehend.

You are a dumb ass who trolls on the internet.

Therefore you're a loser.

There are truly homeless people and then, unfortunately, there are bums. Bigoted lefties prefer to lump winos and drug abusers and the clinically insane along with the good folks who had some tough breaks together in one convenient package for political purposes.
Homeless drug addicts and the mentally sick deserve proper shelter as well as treatment. This is a government responsibility.

So allow me to tell you something. You can go to almost every city and see block after block of empty buildings that can be remodeled or tear down to make space. We have the ability and money to do this. What we don't have the moral courage to because people like you exist.

Where is the money coming from to buy the building, clear title, remodel and manage the properties?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back