All liberals need to be without police security

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
The title says what I mean. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, and all liberals don't need police protection. You demean them and all of your actions got two of them murdered. You don't deserve their service.

"All liberals need to be without police security"

Just to explore a bit the hateful stupidity that is the premise of the OP...

How exactly do you propose 'denying' liberals 'police security.' How do you propose identifying those who are 'liberal' to begin with. Will you advocate that 'liberals' wear an “L” on their clothing or be placed on the doors of their homes so the police know not to offer help.

Do you understand that what you propose is illegal and un-Constitutional, a violation of the 14th Amendment's Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses – do you even care.

Your post is a telling example of the fear, ignorance, and hate common to many on the right, and why most conservatives are deserving of contempt.

Funny ABOUT that, LIBERALS are mostly smart intellectuals living in gated communities. They support gays, illegal aliens, poor blacks and Muslims that want Sharia law. The people that have the least to with the consequences of their demands, want the most and are the most outspoken condescending jerks on this board. But not to surprising.

How exactly do you propose 'denying' liberals 'police security.' How do you propose identifying those who are 'liberal' to begin with. Will you advocate that 'liberals' wear an “L” on their clothing or be placed on the doors of their homes so the police know not to offer help.

Do you understand that what you propose is illegal and un-Constitutional, a violation of the 14th Amendment's Due Process and Equal Protection Clauses – do you even care.

Your post is a telling example of the fear, ignorance, and hate common to many on the right, and why most conservatives are deserving of contempt.
No, on your fucking foreheads. Your the one's that support thugs.

Well...soon they'll get it. Cops are on the verge of a mass "stand down" movement. Luckily...right leaning working folks who own a gun will.be just fine.

When these whiny white liberals see a few Gentle Giants robbing and raping...and they call for help...well....Al Sharpton aint coming.

Do you think using the adjective many rather than all makes you better than the idiotic OP?

Well...soon they'll get it. Cops are on the verge of a mass "stand down" movement. Luckily...right leaning working folks who own a gun will.be just fine.

When these whiny white liberals see a few Gentle Giants robbing and raping...and they call for help...well....Al Sharpton aint coming.

Cops ain't on the verge of doing shit except going to work.
Stop the silly predictions...

The title says what I mean. Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, and all liberals don't need police protection. You demean them and all of your actions got two of them murdered. You don't deserve their service.

If you are a cop who abuses the public trust, you deserve to be demeaned, and worse. That doesn't mean all cops should be targeted for retribution. But that doesn't mean we should abandon calls for better training and better accountability for wrongdoing.

If you are a cop who abuses the public trust, you deserve to be demeaned, and worse. That doesn't mean all cops should be targeted for retribution. But that doesn't mean we should abandon calls for better training and better accountability for wrongdoing.
The two thugs that you are trying to protect. Broke the law and resisted arrest. This should be a wake-up call to the blacks. Quit acting like gangsta wannabes and you might live. If not die like a dumbass.

If I were a cop today, I would seriously think about quitting. Liberals deserve no protection from them. You chant and protest to kill them.

If I were a cop today, I would seriously think about quitting. Liberals deserve no protection from them. You chant and protest to kill them.

Another series of stupid statements on your part, I haven't chanted anything.

The two thugs that you are trying to protect. Broke the law and resisted arrest. This should be a wake-up call to the blacks. Quit acting like gangsta wannabes and you might live. If not die like a dumbass.

I wasn't "protecting" anyone in particular, and police accountability has nothing to do with race either.

Forum List

Back