All of the CLEAR cheating pisses me off but what can you do?

1604615159717.png

Story after story on the news about nefarious shit. Some of which I'm sure is inaccurate but there's so much of it, it can't all be false.
I just turn off the TV and the radio because it's so damn depressing.
Why is it so hard for you people to just wait until the count is over to start bitching? Simply put, it’s because you know you’re losing. You don’t care about what’s fair. You care about winning. That’s it. As the counts are still going, what possible insight do you expect to get? You know a judge in PA ruled that the Trump campaign can watch the PA vote directly now. To that I say, I don’t give a fuck. As long as they don’t hinder the counting process I don’t care. Afterwards if there is fraud, they could easily make the case to the courts.

They are trying to get mobs of Trumpbots to surround places where the votes are still being counted to intimidate the counters. Doesn't matter if any rumor is true or not, they just want you to reject the democratic process itself.

Story after story on the news about nefarious shit. Some of which I'm sure is inaccurate but there's so much of it, it can't all be false.

And none of it corroborated. All of it made up out of thin air because the perceived great savior of the white race is about to be sent to the sidelines...why? Because he wasn't a good President. Period.
I find all of this right wing shouting and handwringing amusing. Because four years ago, NO Democrat or public figure whined and bitched about the election being "rigged", or "tampered with",
or "cheating". They were upset and disappointed...but not threatening to undermine a legitimate election because their guy lost.

Call it out. Don’t stop calling it out. It’s blatant. Trump won, everyone knows it, they know it. This bullsnot is that evidence.

They are trying to get mobs of Trumpbots to surround places where the votes are still being counted to intimidate the counters. Doesn't matter if any rumor is true or not, they just want you to reject the democratic process itself.
Naw, we don’t act like losers

Boomers cry election fraud every election. Literally....EVERY one.

And the reason they believe it is because its statistically impossible for there not to be completely randomized pockets of it in an election with 150MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE

Stop whining.

there is no evidence of cheating. Stop it
Sure there is. You don’t care. It’s not my job to make you care. You sold your soul. Trump exposed it

look up Lancaster, MI

So let's not even count. Simply hand the election to Trump. In fact make him king. This election ran the worst two candidates this nation has ever seen. Glad I didn't vote for either of them. Makes me feel proud.

Why is it so hard for you people to just wait until the count is over to start bitching? Simply put, it’s because you know you’re losing. You don’t care about what’s fair. You care about winning. That’s it. As the counts are still going, what possible insight do you expect to get? You know a judge in PA ruled that the Trump campaign can watch the PA vote directly now. To that I say, I don’t give a fuck. As long as they don’t hinder the counting process I don’t care. Afterwards if there is fraud, they could easily make the case to the courts.
Hmmmm well we weren't losing until the cheater magically shut down and then produced all the fake votes first thing the next morning! You would be whining incessantly if it happened to you, but your massive cheating this time still may not get you the presidency we will see.

And none of it corroborated. All of it made up out of thin air because the perceived great savior of the white race is about to be sent to the sidelines...why? Because he wasn't a good President. Period.
I find all of this right wing shouting and handwringing amusing. Because four years ago, NO Democrat or public figure whined and bitched about the election being "rigged", or "tampered with",
or "cheating". They were upset and disappointed...but not threatening to undermine a legitimate election because their guy lost.
Trump got more votes then Obama, so I want to know where all these people came from?

Boomers cry election fraud every election. Literally....EVERY one.

And the reason they believe it is because its statistically impossible for there not to be completely randomized pockets of it in an election with 150MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE

Stop whining.
Actually, we believe it is impossible to have more votes than registered voters because we are good at math. But that was before we learned of the latest Dem cheater technique called "same day registration".

Forum List

Back