All of the CLEAR cheating pisses me off but what can you do?

People need to come to the realization that the organization of the government is from a very simple era of sophistication and is inadequate for the modern society. In particular the balancing of government powers is improper. People have been incorrectly lead to believe that the commercial reporting services are responsible for accurately reporting corruption, but that simply is not true. If it were true, then the reporters would ultimately be responsible for explaining to the people that the government is inadequately organized to deter corruption; and they would be responsible for directing the attention of the people to that of a more reliable governing system, and they do not have such an example.

The solution is that we need to reorder the government chartering system so there is a more reliable system of checks and balances. We could begin the process here at USMB, but review of the discussions revels that there are very few members skilled for the task, and as this link will reveal, very few members are inclined to even review a proposal: A Better Subdivisioning of the Three-part Model will Provide Better Checks & Balances

In regards to the specific problem of the election security - that is because the judiciary should be missioned to supervise the elections; but they also need to be completely independent from the legislature and executive branches for the graduation of their hierarchy, so they are not partial to any candidates/party.

Ultimately, the whole entire government needs to be reordered - amendments will not fix the inherent problems of the improper deployment of the three-part separation theory.

Last edited:
Story after story on the news about nefarious shit. Some of which I'm sure is inaccurate but there's so much of it, it can't all be false.
I just turn off the TV and the radio because it's so damn depressing.

And none of it corroborated. All of it made up out of thin air because the perceived great savior of the white race is about to be sent to the sidelines...why? Because he wasn't a good President. Period.
I find all of this right wing shouting and handwringing amusing. Because four years ago, NO Democrat or public figure whined and bitched about the election being "rigged", or "tampered with",
or "cheating". They were upset and disappointed...but not threatening to undermine a legitimate election because their guy lost.
Wow you wackos not only hate evidence you won't even wait a day or two for the proof to come in.

Story after story on the news about nefarious shit.
On what news, exactly?
ABC radio mostly. That's all I get at work. Then when I get off I scroll the normal channels. Most say little to nothing but ABC radio is surprisingly informative.
Mac only thanked this because you said ABC :lol:
He gave me a clear and civil response. Here, that's worth a "thanks".

They are trying to get mobs of Trumpbots to surround places where the votes are still being counted to intimidate the counters. Doesn't matter if any rumor is true or not, they just want you to reject the democratic process itself.
Naw, we don’t act like losers

I'm guessing you haven't read any of the posts on this site.

Story after story on the news about nefarious shit. Some of which I'm sure is inaccurate but there's so much of it, it can't all be false.
there is no evidence of cheating. Stop it
There's no evidence you're a lawyer. Stop it

Boomers cry election fraud every election. Literally....EVERY one.

And the reason they believe it is because its statistically impossible for there not to be completely randomized pockets of it in an election with 150MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE

Stop whining.
Actually, we believe it is impossible to have more votes than registered voters because we are good at math. But that was before we learned of the latest Dem cheater technique called "same day registration".
OK boomer

On what news, exactly?
ABC radio mostly. That's all I get at work. Then when I get off I scroll the normal channels. Most say little to nothing but ABC radio is surprisingly informative.
Naw, Mac has always been a pretty straight shooter with me. He's even given me thanks when I KNOW he didn't like the response.

And the reason they believe it is because its statistically impossible for there not to be completely randomized pockets of it in an election with 150MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE

Stop whining.
Actually, we believe it is impossible to have more votes than registered voters because we are good at math. But that was before we learned of the latest Dem cheater technique called "same day registration".
OK boomer
And proud of it, also the 25 years of Naval service. In which branch did you serve whiner?

Because four years ago, NO Democrat or public figure whined and bitched about the election being "rigged", or "tampered with",
or "cheating". They were upset and disappointed...but not threatening to undermine a legitimate election because their guy lost.

That is a flat out lie. The entire Russia, Russia, Russia bullshit was the Democrats' attempt at overturning a legitimate election. They were calling for impeachment before Trump was ever sworn in.

On what news, exactly?
He gave me a clear and civil response. Here, that's worth a "thanks".
LOL STFU you damn liar :lol:

Stop whining.
OK boomer
And proud of it, also the 25 years of Naval service. In which branch did you serve whiner?
Thank you for your service, Boomer. (Seriously)

And none of it corroborated. All of it made up out of thin air because the perceived great savior of the white race is about to be sent to the sidelines...why? Because he wasn't a good President. Period.
I find all of this right wing shouting and handwringing amusing. Because four years ago, NO Democrat or public figure whined and bitched about the election being "rigged", or "tampered with",
What a lying pos! For 4 years you lying bastards cried russia, and now you deny it? There's probably a million posts here proving you're a filthy liar.

Stop whining.
OK boomer
My pleasure you are welcome.

Yes the GOP propaganda machine is depressing disgusting un American garbage half the time at least. and prime time always.

Because four years ago, NO Democrat or public figure whined and bitched about the election being "rigged", or "tampered with",

That is a flat out lie. The entire Russia, Russia, Russia bullshit was the Democrats' attempt at overturning a legitimate election. They were calling for impeachment before Trump was ever sworn in.
The Mueller Report fleshes out plenty of empirical reasoning behind that...it wasn't invented whole cloth. Read the report, consider it a 400page book. There was plenty of shady shit, blocked testominies using E.P., convictions...lying about the meeting in the Tower. Just because trump screamed fake news didn't make it so, and Mueller said directly to the camera that the report does not exonerate the POTUS, it just wasnt enough and there were 11 instances of obstruction that contributed to why.

Read the report. Then, discuss.

Stop whining.
OK boomer
His naval service was picking lint from belly buttons.

If Democrats took the security of the vote seriously, they'd welcome challenges and any action that made the process completely transparent.

However, Democrats hate democracy. They don't want the American people interfering in the election.

Forum List

Back