All of the CLEAR cheating pisses me off but what can you do?

Boomers cry election fraud every election. Literally....EVERY one.

And the reason they believe it is because its statistically impossible for there not to be completely randomized pockets of it in an election with 150MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE

Stop whining.
Actually, we believe it is impossible to have more votes than registered voters because we are good at math. But that was before we learned of the latest Dem cheater technique called "same day registration".
OK boomer
And proud of it, also the 25 years of Naval service. In which branch did you serve whiner?
Thank you for your service, Boomer. (Seriously)
His naval service was picking lint from belly buttons.
And still, I served while you......whined?

They are trying to get mobs of Trumpbots to surround places where the votes are still being counted to intimidate the counters. Doesn't matter if any rumor is true or not, they just want you to reject the democratic process itself.
You mean the legal poll observers that were turned away in the cheater states??
No I mean the actual mobs of Trumpbots showing up to fuck with the counters. Tonight they will redouble their efforts.

And the reason they believe it is because its statistically impossible for there not to be completely randomized pockets of it in an election with 150MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE

Stop whining.
Actually, we believe it is impossible to have more votes than registered voters because we are good at math. But that was before we learned of the latest Dem cheater technique called "same day registration".
OK boomer
And proud of it, also the 25 years of Naval service. In which branch did you serve whiner?
I suppose, all I did was set around and pull guard duty since I was dumb enough to show up...

They are trying to get mobs of Trumpbots to surround places where the votes are still being counted to intimidate the counters. Doesn't matter if any rumor is true or not, they just want you to reject the democratic process itself.
No I mean the actual mobs of Trumpbots showing up to fuck with the counters. Tonight they will redouble their efforts.
The DOJ is doing it also..

Oh, sorry.....I am just concerned with allowing the legal ones in to observe.

Stop whining.
OK boomer
I suppose, all I did was set around and pull guard duty since I was dumb enough to show up...
Sounds less exciting than picking lint

Because four years ago, NO Democrat or public figure whined and bitched about the election being "rigged", or "tampered with",
or "cheating". They were upset and disappointed...but not threatening to undermine a legitimate election because their guy lost.

That is a flat out lie. The entire Russia, Russia, Russia bullshit was the Democrats' attempt at overturning a legitimate election. They were calling for impeachment before Trump was ever sworn in.

In your opinion. The AG recused himself and the guy backing him up said it warranted investigation. And look Ma!, no impeachment. Did you send Nancy a fruit basket for holding her caucus off?
Now, back to my question. Who in Democratic circles in 2016 claimed that the election was "rigged"? Or that there was cheating going on? I also don't remember ANY Democrat attempting to
undermine the legitimacy of an American election....before it even occurred. Jeez.

Because four years ago, NO Democrat or public figure whined and bitched about the election being "rigged", or "tampered with",
or "cheating". They were upset and disappointed...but not threatening to undermine a legitimate election because their guy lost.

That is a flat out lie. The entire Russia, Russia, Russia bullshit was the Democrats' attempt at overturning a legitimate election. They were calling for impeachment before Trump was ever sworn in.

In your opinion. The AG recused himself and the guy backing him up said it warranted investigation. And look Ma!, no impeachment. Did you send Nancy a fruit basket for holding her caucus off?
Now, back to my question. Who in Democratic circles in 2016 claimed that the election was "rigged"? Or that there was cheating going on? I also don't remember ANY Democrat attempting to
undermine the legitimacy of an American election....before it even occurred. Jeez.
Well there was no virus hoax last time to use as an excuse for millions more mail in votes.

Story after story on the news about nefarious shit. Some of which I'm sure is inaccurate but there's so much of it, it can't all be false.
I just turn off the TV and the radio because it's so damn depressing.
Why is it so hard for you people to just wait until the count is over to start bitching? Simply put, it’s because you know you’re losing. You don’t care about what’s fair. You care about winning. That’s it. As the counts are still going, what possible insight do you expect to get? You know a judge in PA ruled that the Trump campaign can watch the PA vote directly now. To that I say, I don’t give a fuck. As long as they don’t hinder the counting process I don’t care. Afterwards if there is fraud, they could easily make the case to the courts.
Hmmmm well we weren't losing until the cheater magically shut down and then produced all the fake votes first thing the next morning! You would be whining incessantly if it happened to you, but your massive cheating this time still may not get you the presidency we will see.
Lol it’s so stupid you just blindly believe anything Trump says. The only information you care about is what fits your narrative.

Story after story on the news about nefarious shit. Some of which I'm sure is inaccurate but there's so much of it, it can't all be false.
Why is it so hard for you people to just wait until the count is over to start bitching? Simply put, it’s because you know you’re losing. You don’t care about what’s fair. You care about winning. That’s it. As the counts are still going, what possible insight do you expect to get? You know a judge in PA ruled that the Trump campaign can watch the PA vote directly now. To that I say, I don’t give a fuck. As long as they don’t hinder the counting process I don’t care. Afterwards if there is fraud, they could easily make the case to the courts.
Hmmmm well we weren't losing until the cheater magically shut down and then produced all the fake votes first thing the next morning! You would be whining incessantly if it happened to you, but your massive cheating this time still may not get you the presidency we will see.
Lol it’s so stupid you just blindly believe anything Trump says. The only information you care about is what fits your narrative.
Not really, plenty of things to question about these cheater states right now and with so many more mail in votes being allowed the chance for abuse is much higher. As for Trump, I really don't know what he is saying just know what I have observed and am questioning. And it seems ironic for a libber like you to lecture me on blindly following things being said to fit a narrative.

Every counting place is full of observers from across the political spectrum. Quit falling for rumors so easy. It's OK to be a conservative but there is no requirement to be stupid about it.

And really......"same day registration"???? Come on

Yes it is..
No matter

Subjects in the occupied territories will not be eating off the same menu that feeds the chinese masters

so they can save the fried maggots and grubs for Xi

Your thread

Post some evidence of cheating and we can discuss it

Every counting place is full of observers from across the political spectrum. Quit falling for rumors so easy. It's OK to be a conservative but there is no requirement to be stupid about it.
Every place? Really? Perhaps now but actual stories out there from early on where that wasn't the case. But I suppose most of the ballots have been "counted" now so what damage can an observer do?

Stop whining.
Same day registration is allowed in many states.
It has been done for years

Can you show where any same day registrations are fraudulent?

Forum List

Back