All of the CLEAR cheating pisses me off but what can you do?

Story after story on the news about nefarious shit. Some of which I'm sure is inaccurate but there's so much of it, it can't all be false.
I just turn off the TV and the radio because it's so damn depressing.

Be patient, embrace gridlock the next 4 year's, and sabotage out of bounds Dimm governance every chance you get!
Trust me! You'll feel much better!!
Sorry, but the Democrats never play fair.
They have a plan to get around the law and the constitution....and the only reason they feel they can get away with it is because half of them are married to members of the media.
They won't play by the rules......EVER.

They are trying to get mobs of Trumpbots to surround places where the votes are still being counted to intimidate the counters. Doesn't matter if any rumor is true or not, they just want you to reject the democratic process itself.
You mean the legal poll observers that were turned away in the cheater states??
No I mean the actual mobs of Trumpbots showing up to fuck with the counters. Tonight they will redouble their efforts.
Oh, sorry.....I am just concerned with allowing the legal ones in to observe.
Every counting place is full of observers from across the political spectrum. Quit falling for rumors so easy. It's OK to be a conservative but there is no requirement to be stupid about it.
Every place? Really? Perhaps now but actual stories out there from early on where that wasn't the case. But I suppose most of the ballots have been "counted" now so what damage can an observer do?
If you stay calm and wait for the smoke to clear you'll see a lot of those "actual stories" are just part of the smokescreen. The only one trying to steal the election is Trump with his baseless accusations and groundless legal challenges.

They are trying to get mobs of Trumpbots to surround places where the votes are still being counted to intimidate the counters. Doesn't matter if any rumor is true or not, they just want you to reject the democratic process itself.
No I mean the actual mobs of Trumpbots showing up to fuck with the counters. Tonight they will redouble their efforts.
Every counting place is full of observers from across the political spectrum. Quit falling for rumors so easy. It's OK to be a conservative but there is no requirement to be stupid about it.
Every place? Really? Perhaps now but actual stories out there from early on where that wasn't the case. But I suppose most of the ballots have been "counted" now so what damage can an observer do?
If you stay calm and wait for the smoke to clear you'll see a lot of those "actual stories" are just part of the smokescreen. The only one trying to steal the election is Trump with his baseless accusations and groundless legal challenges.
Well spoken like a true libber. But sorry, these mail in votes are perfect for abuse and I honestly believe that has happened. I think its just as likely that the actual stories turn out to be actual stories. And what is going on with the counts now? By now I could have counted these votes in the remaining cheater states.

Story after story on the news about nefarious shit. Some of which I'm sure is inaccurate but there's so much of it, it can't all be false.
I just turn off the TV and the radio because it's so damn depressing.

Be patient, embrace gridlock the next 4 year's, and sabotage out of bounds Dimm governance every chance you get!
Trust me! You'll feel much better!!
Sorry, but the Democrats never play fair.
They have a plan to get around the law and the constitution....and the only reason they feel they can get away with it is because half of them are married to members of the media.
They won't play by the rules......EVER.

No shit!
Sabotage is the way to roll.

Pray for the President & that God is not done with him, or done with America. It is God who lifts up our leaders and lays Nations Low.

No amount of cheating or fraud is going to prevent God’s will from being accomplished

Boomers cry election fraud every election. Literally....EVERY one.

And the reason they believe it is because its statistically impossible for there not to be completely randomized pockets of it in an election with 150MILLION FUCKING PEOPLE

Stop whining.
Actually, we believe it is impossible to have more votes than registered voters because we are good at math. But that was before we learned of the latest Dem cheater technique called "same day registration".
OK boomer
And proud of it, also the 25 years of Naval service. In which branch did you serve whiner?
Thank you for your service, Boomer. (Seriously)
Go spin a record and open up the phone lines. You're gettin cobwebs

All you Red guys. You can cut the food and energy supplies to blue areas.

Well spoken like a true libber. But sorry, these mail in votes are perfect for abuse and I honestly believe that has happened. I think its just as likely that the actual stories turn out to be actual stories. And what is going on with the counts now? By now I could have counted these votes in the remaining cheater states.
Unless Trump comes up with some actual cheating rather than a bunch of allegations you would do well to disregard him for the next few days. He is about to throw every everything including the kitchen sink at the legality of the election in the desperate hope that something will stick.

People actually think God put trump in office? As a lifelong practicing Christian that is bizarre...wacko. I'm glad I voted for neither candidate. Makes me feel patriotic and proud.

Okay....so you're saying that this is just Trump.
He's got this massive election fraud organization.....and he's trying to steal the election.
That must be why he did 15 rallies in 3 days....because he had this whole thing in the fucking bag already.

He's got this massive election fraud organization.....and he's trying to steal the election.
That must be why he did 15 rallies in 3 days....because he had this whole thing in the fucking bag already.
After the election he has no further reason to hold a rally unless he wins. It's the only part of the job he likes.

After the election he has no further reason to hold a rally unless he wins. It's the only part of the job he likes.
That's your opinion.....which is fucking useless because you rarely get a chance to see him at work....unless it's thru the filter of some TDS having asshole trashing the man.

Forum List

Back