All of the CLEAR cheating pisses me off but what can you do?

We
You didn’t complain when Hillary lost obviously.
We did complain and have been complaining for years

not only presidential candidates have been cheated by democrsts but down ballot republicans too
Lol you didn’t storm the count while it was still going on. It was because Hillary was losing. You’re not fooling anyone. Even if there was fraud in 2016, you wouldn’t give two fucks about it because Hillary lost.

Lol you didn’t storm the count while it was still going on. It was because Hillary was losing. You’re not fooling anyone. Even if there was fraud in 2016, you wouldn’t give two fucks about it because Hillary lost.
I do care

you are just making wild accusations on the fly

They are trying to get mobs of Trumpbots to surround places where the votes are still being counted to intimidate the counters. Doesn't matter if any rumor is true or not, they just want you to reject the democratic process itself.
You mean the legal poll observers that were turned away in the cheater states??
No I mean the actual mobs of Trumpbots showing up to fuck with the counters. Tonight they will redouble their efforts.
Oh, sorry.....I am just concerned with allowing the legal ones in to observe.
Every counting place is full of observers from across the political spectrum. Quit falling for rumors so easy. It's OK to be a conservative but there is no requirement to be stupid about it.
Every place? Really? Perhaps now but actual stories out there from early on where that wasn't the case. But I suppose most of the ballots have been "counted" now so what damage can an observer do?
If you stay calm and wait for the smoke to clear you'll see a lot of those "actual stories" are just part of the smokescreen. The only one trying to steal the election is Trump with his baseless accusations and groundless legal challenges.
Okay....so you're saying that this is just Trump.
He's got this massive election fraud organization.....and he's trying to steal the election.
That must be why he did 15 rallies in 3 days....because he had this whole thing in the fucking bag already.
After the election he has no further reason to hold a rally unless he wins. It's the only part of the job he likes.
Obama never stopped campaigning the whole time he was in office. Stop whining.

We

not only presidential candidates have been cheated by democrsts but down ballot republicans too
It was pointed out multiple times when Obama stole the primary from Hillary and again when Hillary did it to Bernie. You assholes don’t care.

We

It was pointed out multiple times when Obama stole the primary from Hillary and again when Hillary did it to Bernie. You assholes don’t care.
Again, as I said before, all of this shit is just you choosing to believe this shit. There is no evidence of such a thing.

Story after story on the news about nefarious shit. Some of which I'm sure is inaccurate but there's so much of it, it can't all be false.
I just turn off the TV and the radio because it's so damn depressing.

You can fight.

And especially if you are in one of the fraud counties, you can check whether people who did not vote actually voted in the election.

We

Again, as I said before, all of this shit is just you choosing to believe this shit. There is no evidence of such a thing.
Incorrect. I spoke to many of the women who worked on Hillary’s campaign. The fraud perpetrated by Obama’s team was rampant. Many of them were so pissed they crossed over and campaigned for McCain. Democrats can’t win unless they cheat...even against their own party.

We

Progs tried to take that election. That is why it was after 2 A.M. before Hillary conceded. And you stole this one. Having half the people in this nation lose faith in its government while they provide most of the food, minerals, products and energy to the blue areas is not good. If only they organized and had a national strike to stop providing these things to blue areas. And Progs would not mind because they like this kind of stuff.

We

Incorrect. I spoke to many of the women who worked on Hillary’s campaign. The fraud perpetrated by Obama’s team was rampant. Many of them were so pissed they crossed over and campaigned for McCain. Democrats can’t win unless they cheat...even against their own party.
Oh come on. Many of the women? Yeah I doubt that lol. You mean like one woman who was there for a week?

Forum List

Back