All of the CLEAR cheating pisses me off but what can you do?

We
You didn’t complain when Hillary lost obviously.
We did complain and have been complaining for years

not only presidential candidates have been cheated by democrsts but down ballot republicans too
Lol you didn’t storm the count while it was still going on. It was because Hillary was losing. You’re not fooling anyone. Even if there was fraud in 2016, you wouldn’t give two fucks about it because Hillary lost.
It was pointed out multiple times when Obama stole the primary from Hillary and again when Hillary did it to Bernie. You assholes don’t care.
Again, as I said before, all of this shit is just you choosing to believe this shit. There is no evidence of such a thing.
Incorrect. I spoke to many of the women who worked on Hillary’s campaign. The fraud perpetrated by Obama’s team was rampant. Many of them were so pissed they crossed over and campaigned for McCain. Democrats can’t win unless they cheat...even against their own party.
Oh come on. Many of the women? Yeah I doubt that lol. You mean like one woman who was there for a week?
They called themselves PUMA and I belonged to their campaign message board. I learned a lot about the DNC primaries from them. I don’t really care what you doubt. You are an idiot.

Last edited:
We

not only presidential candidates have been cheated by democrsts but down ballot republicans too
Lol you didn’t storm the count while it was still going on. It was because Hillary was losing. You’re not fooling anyone. Even if there was fraud in 2016, you wouldn’t give two fucks about it because Hillary lost.
It was pointed out multiple times when Obama stole the primary from Hillary and again when Hillary did it to Bernie. You assholes don’t care.
Again, as I said before, all of this shit is just you choosing to believe this shit. There is no evidence of such a thing.
Incorrect. I spoke to many of the women who worked on Hillary’s campaign. The fraud perpetrated by Obama’s team was rampant. Many of them were so pissed they crossed over and campaigned for McCain. Democrats can’t win unless they cheat...even against their own party.
Oh come on. Many of the women? Yeah I doubt that lol. You mean like one woman who was there for a week?
They called themselves PUMA and I belonged to their campaign message board. I learned a lot about the DNC primaries from them. I don’t really care what you doubt. You are an idiot.
Ooo fascinating! Okay what’s the evidence? They simply telling you shit isn’t evidence.

We

Ooo fascinating! Okay what’s the evidence? They simply telling you shit isn’t evidence.
They worked for Hillary’s campaign and witnessed it first hand. How come Lefties never know anything about their own party?

Yet you expect us to believe everything that spews out of your mouth.

Story after story on the news about nefarious shit. Some of which I'm sure is inaccurate but there's so much of it, it can't all be false.
I just turn off the TV and the radio because it's so damn depressing.
Why is it so hard for you people to just wait until the count is over to start bitching? Simply put, it’s because you know you’re losing. You don’t care about what’s fair. You care about winning. That’s it. As the counts are still going, what possible insight do you expect to get? You know a judge in PA ruled that the Trump campaign can watch the PA vote directly now. To that I say, I don’t give a fuck. As long as they don’t hinder the counting process I don’t care. Afterwards if there is fraud, they could easily make the case to the courts.
We are waiting and then we will recount legal votes only....it was a Trump landslide...how else do you explain the house pick ups and holding the senate?....

We

They worked for Hillary’s campaign and witnessed it first hand. How come Lefties never know anything about their own party?

Lol I’m supposed to believe second hand accounts with no evidence. If you were in my position, you’d dismiss you too.

Story after story on the news about nefarious shit. Some of which I'm sure is inaccurate but there's so much of it, it can't all be false.
Why is it so hard for you people to just wait until the count is over to start bitching? Simply put, it’s because you know you’re losing. You don’t care about what’s fair. You care about winning. That’s it. As the counts are still going, what possible insight do you expect to get? You know a judge in PA ruled that the Trump campaign can watch the PA vote directly now. To that I say, I don’t give a fuck. As long as they don’t hinder the counting process I don’t care. Afterwards if there is fraud, they could easily make the case to the courts.
We are waiting and then we will recount legal votes only....it was a Trump landslide...how else do you explain the house pick ups and holding the senate?....
So a lack of fraud doesn’t explain why republicans held the senate and gained in the house?

We

Lol I’m supposed to believe second hand accounts with no evidence. If you were in my position, you’d dismiss you too.
Shut up imbecile...you haven’t even researched your own party. I just had to school you on who worked on Hillary’s campaign.

All You know is “ orange man bad”.

We

Shut up imbecile...you haven’t even researched your own party. I just had to school you on who worked on Hillary’s campaign.

Lol quit pretending you’re objective in comparison. You know NOTHING about how this count is going and you decided there is fraud. In truth I no nothing about these counts are going either. I just don’t don’t make baseless assumptions like you do.

We

Lol quit pretending you’re objective in comparison. You know NOTHING about how this count is going and you decided there is fraud. In truth I no nothing about these counts are going either. I just don’t don’t make baseless assumptions like you do.
It’s not baseless. Kyrsten Sinema won her race last election in AZ based on week long vote harvesting. So did Al Franken. Fraud was rampant against Bernie and Hillary from Democrats.

Now we are seeing more votes than registered voters. Pollsters blocking windows and access to poll watchers. Ballots being brought to polling places in rolling suit cases and boxes with no security check points verifying them. Ballots with no signatures. Ballots that can’t be verified against registration rolls etc...

Democrats have a history of fraud.

Last edited:
We

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
They aren’t baseless.
We

It’s not baseless. Kyrsten Sinema won her race last election in AZ based on week long vote harvesting. So did Al Franken. Fraud was rampant against Bernie and Hillary from Democrats.

Now we are seeing more votes than registered voters. Pollsters blocking windows and access to poll watchers. Ballots being brought to polling places in rolling suit cases and boxes with no security check points verifying them. Ballots with no signatures. Ballots that can’t be verified against registration rolls etc...

[/QUOTE]
What is your explanation as to why republicans held the senate and gained house seats?

We

[/QUOTE]
They aren’t baseless.
We

[/QUOTE]
What is your explanation as to why republicans held the senate and gained house seats?
[/QUOTE]
What’s yours? As to why they held and gained seats but Trump supposedly lost?

We

They aren’t baseless.
We

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Um it’s the will of the people. You don’t see me whining about fraud because Republicans retained the senate. I’m extremely disappointed, but I’m not crying fraud. That’s just how the chips fell.

We

They aren’t baseless.
We

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Um it’s the will of the people. You don’t see me whining about fraud because Republicans retained the senate. I’m extremely disappointed, but I’m not crying fraud. That’s just how the chips fell.
[/QUOTE]
It’s not the will of the people. It’s vote harvesting.

We

They aren’t baseless.
We

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
It’s not the will of the people. It’s vote harvesting.
[/QUOTE]
Oh but there was no vote harvesting as to why republicans retained the senate? Oh gee how convenient!

Because four years ago, NO Democrat or public figure whined and bitched about the election being "rigged", or "tampered with",
or "cheating". They were upset and disappointed...but not threatening to undermine a legitimate election because their guy lost.

That is a flat out lie. The entire Russia, Russia, Russia bullshit was the Democrats' attempt at overturning a legitimate election. They were calling for impeachment before Trump was ever sworn in.
The Mueller Report fleshes out plenty of empirical reasoning behind that...it wasn't invented whole cloth. Read the report, consider it a 400page book. There was plenty of shady shit, blocked testominies using E.P., convictions...lying about the meeting in the Tower. Just because trump screamed fake news didn't make it so, and Mueller said directly to the camera that the report does not exonerate the POTUS, it just wasnt enough and there were 11 instances of obstruction that contributed to why.

Read the report. Then, discuss.

There was absolutely zero evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election. Zero. It is not even up for debate

It may come down to a matter of President Trump winning by a couple thousand. If not, then over 10k. That's the reason why demos are doing the premature thing to say Sleepy Joe won.

Because four years ago, NO Democrat or public figure whined and bitched about the election being "rigged", or "tampered with",
or "cheating". They were upset and disappointed...but not threatening to undermine a legitimate election because their guy lost.

That is a flat out lie. The entire Russia, Russia, Russia bullshit was the Democrats' attempt at overturning a legitimate election. They were calling for impeachment before Trump was ever sworn in.
The Mueller Report fleshes out plenty of empirical reasoning behind that...it wasn't invented whole cloth. Read the report, consider it a 400page book. There was plenty of shady shit, blocked testominies using E.P., convictions...lying about the meeting in the Tower. Just because trump screamed fake news didn't make it so, and Mueller said directly to the camera that the report does not exonerate the POTUS, it just wasnt enough and there were 11 instances of obstruction that contributed to why.

There was absolutely zero evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election. Zero. It is not even up for debate
Oh its definitely up for debate, lol. Read the report. Trumps campaign manager was sharing internal campaign polling data with them alone is breaking your "zero" evidence threshold

The trump tower meeting where they admittedly met for dirt on Hillary but didn't get any...that breaks your threshold of "zero"

That a not it, either. 400pages. Read it.

And the fact that the GOP Establishment has simply kept looking the other way has enabled these crooks to steal election after election.
I agree.

"The" Establishment generally refers to the Ku Klux Klan, as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would have used the term. There is often a local restaurant or bar which functions as a "limited hangout" and gathering place for lynch mobs, loitering and criminal trespass charges, retail theft accusations, mental health commitments, and so on and so forth.

And yet ...

House Pickups: Republicans still lost... They just lost by less... That is not a win...

Senate Hold: The last Senate had been voted 55% for Dems and 44% for GOP... The last time a Presidential Election was lost by more it was Reagan v Mondale..

So that simply explains it... But also look, the President is loosing Georgia.... That is Georgia with a Republican Governor and Republican officials...

GOP Senate committee said with evidence that Trump's Campaign manager shared data with Russia...

Closing your eyes is not a defence...

Forum List

Back