All over leftist media is a

I don't know what a President Winfry would be like but as a lib, I'm sure that I don't want to find out.

Having no government experience isn't a problem when an elected office holder has enough humility to solicit and heed the well informed and soundly developed input of subject matter experts and career government employees who do.

I don't know what a President Winfry would be like but as a lib, I'm sure that I don't want to find out.
IDK
I just thought it was hilarious its all of a sudden ok to elect a tv star with no government experience.

Having no government experience isn't a problem when an elected office holder has enough humility to solicit and heed the well informed and soundly developed input of subject matter experts and career government employees who do.
Thanks for finally clarifying :rolleyes:

TV star and person with no gov experience that " should run for president in 2020"
Can you fucking believe this shit? :rofl:
Personally I'm hoping Jeff Bezos decides to reach into his $100+ Billion stash and just buy the White House in 2020, that way we can dispense with all the Presidential Campaigning and Election bullshit.

Jeff Bezos/Steve Wozniak 2020 .... "Stomp the entrepreneurial money foot down on the political establishment" :D

TV star and person with no gov experience that " should run for president in 2020"
Can you fucking believe this shit? :rofl:
We are disingenuous hacks

This below should be the Leftists candidate for 2020 :smoke:

3.jpg

Hossfly Marion Morrison

Career government employees are something have had enough of.

Career government employees are something have had enough of.
I would have no problem with a decent minded common joe that cared about our country in the oval office. The difference is, my standards dont change on a whim

I would have no problem with a decent minded common joe that cared about our country in the oval office. The difference is, my standards dont change on a whim
It's okay for them to have an outsider, as lomg as it's their outsider. People forget that Obama's first real job was a parialt term as a Senator before taking the white house. He literally had zero experience to do anything.

It's okay for them to have an outsider, as lomg as it's their outsider. People forget that Obama's first real job was a prtion of one term as a Senator before taking the white house. He literally had zero experience to do anything.

Forum List

Back