All quiet on the Trump front

A vote for Trump is a vote for continuing Obama's abuse of executive orders as a way around Congress.

what I was expecting was the same bullshit and bluster when you guys were absolutely sure trump would sweep everything .

what I was expecting was the same bullshit and bluster when you guys were absolutely sure trump would sweep everything .
Trump was predicted to lose Iowa.

He finished 2nd. Rubio got more credit for finishing 3rd than Trump did for finishing second. The media....and folks like you....we're hoping this would cause the Meatheads to abandon him. When he wins New Hampshire he's gonna make everyone who's talking shit right now look foolish.

He finished 2nd. Rubio got more credit for finishing 3rd than Trump did for finishing second. The media....and folks like you....we're hoping this would cause the Meatheads to abandon him. When he wins New Hampshire he's gonna make everyone who's talking shit right now look foolish.
I don't knowwwwww _ Ronald Reagan!

dreamin' is free especially after todays twitter tantrum!

dreamin' is free especially after todays twitter tantrum!
22 point lead with less than a week to go.

Cruz is a distant 3rd.

I'm not worried.

Forum List

Back