All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Palestine Information Center is a front for an internationally recognized terror group. It is Hamas. Too bad this little piece of information wasn't considered important for Greenwald.
Last March, Facebook briefly shut down the Facebook page of the political party, Fatah, followed by millions, “because of an old photo posted of former leader Yasser Arafat holding a rifle.”Greenwald doesn't give the source for his quote. Do you want to know why? Because it was a lie spouted by Fatah itself!

Fatah's Facebook page publishes direct incitement to kill Israelis and Jews, as I've documented here and Palestinian Media Watch has literally hundreds of examples. An old photo of Arafat with a rifle is not considered offensive by PMW, by Israeli officials or by anyone. This, however, is:

A real journalist would know this. An anti-Israel propagandist like Greenwald would know this too - and purposefully hide that information from his readers.

(full article online)

Glenn Greenwald's fact-free criticism of Israeli policy towards incitement on social media ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
You post one sour grapes article after another. Where do you find all of this crap?
With intelligent, knowledgeable, caring, non lazy, resourceful, accomplished, well read people, who know many languages and can read Arabic, Farsi and many other languages.

The absolute opposite of you. :)
Being that resourceful, why do you only post Israeli propaganda sites?
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Because like all these Israel paid shills ,they have to resort to lies when they are backed up against the wall and cornered with nowhere to run when threads expose their lies is why so they resort to this proaganda BS threAd.LOL

I would very much like to get paid for posting here. Can you tell me how to apply? Sixties Fan, are you getting paid for posting? If anyone should get paid by someone, it is Tinmore with his thousands of posts. Perhaps some oil-rich sheikhdom, like Qatar, is paying him.

I sure hope somebody pays the Pali supporters well for posting. Sure don't want to lose them. Where else would we go for fun & laughs?

The Palestine Information Center is a front for an internationally recognized terror group. It is Hamas. Too bad this little piece of information wasn't considered important for Greenwald.
Last March, Facebook briefly shut down the Facebook page of the political party, Fatah, followed by millions, “because of an old photo posted of former leader Yasser Arafat holding a rifle.”Greenwald doesn't give the source for his quote. Do you want to know why? Because it was a lie spouted by Fatah itself!

Fatah's Facebook page publishes direct incitement to kill Israelis and Jews, as I've documented here and Palestinian Media Watch has literally hundreds of examples. An old photo of Arafat with a rifle is not considered offensive by PMW, by Israeli officials or by anyone. This, however, is:

A real journalist would know this. An anti-Israel propagandist like Greenwald would know this too - and purposefully hide that information from his readers.

(full article online)

Glenn Greenwald's fact-free criticism of Israeli policy towards incitement on social media ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News
You post one sour grapes article after another. Where do you find all of this crap?
With intelligent, knowledgeable, caring, non lazy, resourceful, accomplished, well read people, who know many languages and can read Arabic, Farsi and many other languages.

Gosh, isn't it obvious????

The anti Israel/anti Jews sites are full of murdering poison against Jews. All incitement, no truths or half baked ones.

When you find that one of your sources is actually telling the whole truth and not trying to destroy Israel and murder all the Jews....where could they have gotten such an idea in the last century? .......
let us know.

Unfortunately I do not have one hundred years to wait for you to figure this simple truth out.

Want to play that sources game again?
Sure, post an article that does not call names and I will match it.

I await your response.

(full article online)

The anti Israel/anti Jews sites are full of murdering poison against Jews. All incitement, no truths or half baked ones.

When you find that one of your sources is actually telling the whole truth and not trying to destroy Israel and murder all the Jews....where could they have gotten such an idea in the last century? .......
let us know.

Unfortunately I do not have one hundred years to wait for you to figure this simple truth out.

I await your response.

Yo Tinmore, remember this?

Palestinian Leader Mahmoud Abbas’ Fatah Movement Praises Har Adar Terrorist as ‘Martyr’

One cannot draw definitive conclusions on the nature of the texts from a single example, but I feel reasonably certain that my tentative conclusion concerning the descriptive / prescriptive difference between Biblical versus Koranic texts would hold up under scrutiny.
At the very least it represents a fair point of exploration in reference to the scholarship.

So, the first question to ask is not the quantity of violence in the Bible or the New Testament versus the Koran, but the intent and nature of that violence.

From what I can tell, biased as I am, the Koran calls for the submission or murder of the infidel.

The Bible of the Jews does not.

(full article online)

Biblical Violence versus Koranic Violence (Michael Lumish) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

(full article online)

let us know.

I await your response.
"Hi, I'm Tinmore...It doesn't matter how many times Arabs lose a war to Jews; the land goes back to the Arabs.
In other words, I snort a lot of cocaine."

One cannot draw definitive conclusions on the nature of the texts from a single example, but I feel reasonably certain that my tentative conclusion concerning the descriptive / prescriptive difference between Biblical versus Koranic texts would hold up under scrutiny.
At the very least it represents a fair point of exploration in reference to the scholarship.

So, the first question to ask is not the quantity of violence in the Bible or the New Testament versus the Koran, but the intent and nature of that violence.

From what I can tell, biased as I am, the Koran calls for the submission or murder of the infidel.

(full article online)

Biblical Violence versus Koranic Violence (Michael Lumish) ~ Elder Of Ziyon - Israel News

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.
Read more at Yes, the Bible Does Say to Kill Infidels

(full article online)

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.
Now, compare it with how many times it has actually happened in the Hebrew Bible, and for how long, with how many times Christians and Muslims have killed people for being infidels for the past 1700 years.

(full article online)

Deuteronomy 17

Or Deuteronomy 13:

Now, compare it with how many times it has actually happened in the Hebrew Bible, and for how long, with how many times Christians and Muslims have killed people for being infidels for the past 1700 years.

And especially Muslims, in this day and age. Remember Daniel Pearl?

(full article online)

Deuteronomy 17

Or Deuteronomy 13:

When there's prophecy and a Sanhedrin and someone is so full of ego that they try to start another religion.
A little bit of knowledge is your specialty.
You're welcome.

(full article online)

Deuteronomy 17

Or Deuteronomy 13:

Relax and leave the Bible stuff to me.
Monty Python is not too big on context.

(full article online)

Deuteronomy 17

Or Deuteronomy 13:

I know it, oh yes, how I know it. :)

(full article online)

Deuteronomy 17

Or Deuteronomy 13:

Especially in this day in age. Jews kill non-Jews all the time, in the thousands. They read their bible apparently.

"Between 8 July and 27 August, more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, along with 66 Israeli soldiers and seven civilians in Israel.

The UN says the vast majority of Palestinian deaths are civilian. But figures from previous operations over the past six years in the densely populated Gaza Strip show it is not the first time civilians have paid a heavy price."
Gaza crisis: Toll of operations in Gaza

Just exposing your Zionist lies. If left to the likes of you lying pieces of crap, no one would know the truth.

(full article online)

Deuteronomy 17

Or Deuteronomy 13:

Especially in this day in age. Jews kill non-Jews all the time, in the thousands. They read their bible apparently.

"Between 8 July and 27 August, more than 2,100 Palestinians were killed in the Gaza Strip, along with 66 Israeli soldiers and seven civilians in Israel.

The UN says the vast majority of Palestinian deaths are civilian. But figures from previous operations over the past six years in the densely populated Gaza Strip show it is not the first time civilians have paid a heavy price."

Just exposing your Zionist lies. If left to the likes of you lying pieces of crap, no one would know the truth.

Were those Palestinian casualties in the Gaza War of 2014 killed because they belonged to the Muslim faith? Apples and oranges. (Oh yes, and the one Christian casualty.)

(full article online)

Deuteronomy 17

Or Deuteronomy 13:

We kill in self defense?
Yes.

Muslims murder for the heck of it?
Yes.

Catholics spent 1,000 years committing murder in the absence of prophecy?
Yes.

Anything else?

Jews kill in self defense? Killing thousands of women and children is terrorism, not self-defense. You people are a bunch of brainwashed creeps.

Jews kill in self defense? Killing thousands of women and children is terrorism, not self-defense. You people are a bunch of brainwashed creeps.
Show me the bodies, evidence, etc...

You sound like a Holocaust denier. LOL
So let’s apply some logic...
The impoverished Pallys have no lack of smart phones and make video productions for YouTube.
There are no videos, even by self-hating Jew Zionists?
You are using a Hitler technique and have lost all crudibilitee.

Self-defense is taking measures to eliminate the barrage of rockets launched by your Islamic terrorist heroes.

Why do you think acts of Islamic terrorism are an entitlement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back