All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
It really is something of a joke to be presented with the

Poor, oppressed Pal’istanian’s™️ slogan. These people have endless welfare dollars to spend on Islamic terrorist infrastructure but money for improving their lives, not so much.

Hamas Terror Tunnels- Built with Gazans’ Stolen Money

http://www.cogat.mod.gov.il/en/Our_Activities/Pages/Hamas-Terror-Tunnels-18.5.17.aspx

Terror tunnels, the main investment of the Hamas terror organization, are not aimed to create a better future for the residents of Gaza, but are rather destroying it, propelling Gaza toward a conflict with Israel. Hundreds of millions of dollars, many of which comes from foreign aid, which Hamas diverts to tunnel building rather than to aid Gaza’s two million residents.

Building materials such as cement, wood and metal, and even more expensive resources such as gas, electricity and tax revenue are being diverted to building Hamas’ terror tunnels. Hamas is betraying its own people, the people of Gaza, by using these variable resources to harm Palestinians rather than aid them, and secondly Hamas is betraying the International Community who donated these good to aid the civilians of Gaza.

So... say it with me.... aww, those Poor, oppressed Pal’istanians™️

48fe5c2eaf5b4371aab67cc1c2b1-E514D4EA-CE8A-4DC1-9E02-01FD4662FC1D.jpg

With 120 million dollars, the top welfare fraud recipients in two of the Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza’istan could make themselves rich.

The Richest Terror Organizations in the World

#3 - Hamas

#8 – Palestinian Islamic Jihad

As West Bank Violence Surges, Israel Is Silent on Attacks by Jews

AL MUGHAYIR, West Bank — A gang of a dozen or so armed Jewish settlers descended from a hilltop outpost to the Palestinian village below and opened fire, witnesses said. Israeli soldiers arrived, and instead of stopping the settlers, the witnesses said, they either stood by or clashed with the villagers.

In the melee, Hamdy Naasan, 38, a Palestinian father of four, was shot and killed.

AL MUGHAYIR, West Bank — A gang of a dozen or so armed Jewish settlers descended from a hilltop outpost to the Palestinian village below and opened fire, witnesses said. Israeli soldiers arrived, and instead of stopping the settlers, the witnesses said, they either stood by or clashed with the villagers.

In the melee, Hamdy Naasan, 38, a Palestinian father of four, was shot and killed.

I'm paywalled on the linked article and I'm still researching this, but there is WAY more to this story than, "a gang of "settlers" (code word for Jews) walked down a hillside and randomly started shooting Arab Palestinian villagers."

The first clue is "in the melee" -- aka the stabbing attack and rock riot by the Arab Palestinian villagers which was the inciting incident. I'm gonna keep looking to find out what REALLY happened.

I'm paywalled on the linked article and I'm still researching this, but there is WAY more to this story than, "a gang of "settlers" (code word for Jews) walked down a hillside and randomly started shooting Arab Palestinian villagers."

The first clue is "in the melee" -- aka the stabbing attack and rock riot by the Arab Palestinian villagers which was the inciting incident. I'm gonna keep looking to find out what REALLY happened.
Good...I hope you do that with all claims.

Jewish Settlers, Attacked, Needed Help. A Palestinian Doctor Didn’t Hesitate.

DAHRIYA, West Bank — The Palestinian doctor was on his way to Jerusalem to join in Ramadan prayers when he made a decision that many in Israel found inspiring: He helped save the lives of Jewish settlers.

Dr. Ali Shroukh, 45, was driving with his brothers along a West Bank road on Friday when they came upon a car that had flipped over onto its roof. The vehicle — big and boxy, with room to fit many children — seemed easily identifiable as belonging to a Jewish settler.

The car had crashed after a Palestinian gunman fired on it, killing the driver, Rabbi Michael Mark, 46, a father of 10. His wife was critically injured, and one of the two children in the car, a teenage girl, was seriously wounded. The family was on its way to Jerusalem to visit Rabbi Mark’s mother.

Dr. Shroukh did not realize that he was witnessing the aftermath of a terrorist attack. His instinct was simply to help.

There is a lot to upack here. But I'd argue right away that "a gang of a dozen armed Jews descended to the Palestinian village and opened fire" is deliberately misleading and demonizing.

‘Peaceful’ Jewish rock thrower charged in the murder of Palestinian mother...

Israeli Court Charges Jewish Minor With Manslaughter In Stone-Throwing Incident - The Media Line

Why did you throw in the word "peaceful" here? No one on Team Israel is going to argue that throwing rocks at cars is "peaceful". Sounds like Israel did the right thing charging him with manslaughter.

Or are you suggesting that he should be celebrated as a hero, have a school or a street named after him and receive a lifetime payment of NIS 12,000 as reward?

There is a lot to upack here. But I'd argue right away that "a gang of a dozen armed Jews descended to the Palestinian village and opened fire" is deliberately misleading and demonizing.

If you agree with me, don't post misleading and demonizing comments.

Israeli Court Charges Jewish Minor With Manslaughter In Stone-Throwing Incident - The Media Line

Why did you throw in the word "peaceful" here? No one on Team Israel is going to argue that throwing rocks at cars is "peaceful". Sounds like Israel did the right thing charging him with manslaughter.

Or are you suggesting that he should be celebrated as a hero, have a school or a street named after him and receive a lifetime payment of NIS 12,000 as reward?

For the same reason theposter above me threw in the word “non violent”.

Why is it only problematic for you in this instance?

A bit more information...seems this kid is a bit of a local celebrity with supporters collecting money on his behalf.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news...rged-with-killing-palestinian-woman-1.6896612

A number of leading rabbis in religious Zionist circles published an open letter on Thursday calling for people to donate to defend a 16-year-old suspect who is charged with killing Aisha Rabi, a 47-year-old Palestinian woman.

A rock was thrown at Rabi's car while she was driving with her husband and nine-year-old daughter in October. The rock shattered the windshield and struck Rabi, killing her.

The rabbis, including former Knesset member Haim Druckman, called on people to “donate generously” to a fund called Free Z.N. - the suspect's initials - “so that justice can quickly come to light.”

I posted what the article said.

I posted what the article said.

It was your choice to post it without researching the incident and providing a more balanced approach. If you don't want to be seen as misleading and demonizing Israel -- don't post that stuff. What you choose to post is on you.

For the same reason theposter above me threw in the word “non violent”.

Why is it only problematic for you in this instance?

A bit more information...seems this kid is a bit of a local celebrity with supporters collecting money on his behalf.

Top rabbis call for donations to Israeli charged with killing Palestinian woman

A number of leading rabbis in religious Zionist circles published an open letter on Thursday calling for people to donate to defend a 16-year-old suspect who is charged with killing Aisha Rabi, a 47-year-old Palestinian woman.

A rock was thrown at Rabi's car while she was driving with her husband and nine-year-old daughter in October. The rock shattered the windshield and struck Rabi, killing her.

The rabbis, including former Knesset member Haim Druckman, called on people to “donate generously” to a fund called Free Z.N. - the suspect's initials - “so that justice can quickly come to light.”

Hollie's comment about "non-violent" is sarcasm in response to Team Palestine's frequent refrain of "non-violent, peaceful protests" which we all know is bullshit. In contrast, Team Israel recognizes that rock throwing is definitely violence and an act of terrorism. Further, Israel is doing EXACTLY the right thing by prosecuting this terrorist.

The rabbis call to donate for the legal defense of the boy, from my understanding, is a direct response to a video from the boy's father that his child was at home and not involved in the incident. (Apparently untrue given the evidence, imo). BUT to suggest that rabbis want to raise money to defend the boy, knowing he is guilty of a terrorist act, is (again) misleading.

Throwing rocks is violence. Lethal violence. Its illegal. Its deserving of punishment. Period. Now -- go check in with Team Palestine and see if they agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back