All The News Anti-Israel Posters Will Not Read Or Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those poor, Bal’istanians. There is a growing Arab-Moslem presence at the “What To Do With The Competing Islamic Terrorist Franchises”, conference.

The Arabs-Moslems see this as a way to blunt the Shia Iranian influence in the region while Hamas and Fatah see the conference as a direct threat to their UNRWA welfare fraud entitlement.

UAE, Saudi Arabia confirm attendance at Bahrain peace conference

https://www.jns.org/uae-saudi-arabia-confirm-attendance-at-bahrain-peace-conference/

Israeli Finance Minister Moshe Kahlon also set to attend • P.A. Minister Ahmed Majdalani: “Any Palestinian who takes part is nothing but a collaborator.”

Those Bal’istanians get completely unraveled when they see any possible change to their UNRWA welfare fraud.

I will not start a thread after each news which comes out. This one will be it.
This thread will deal with news not only happening in Israel but around the world.
I will post the links to the news and it is up to those who wish to read and discuss them, to do so.
Attacks only, will be ignored. Multiple attackers will be put on ignore.
Discuss what the article says, and provide evidence to your arguments.
Keep the conversation on a civil level. Thank you.

:welcome:

March, 2017​

All the News Anti-Israel Posters will
not read or discuss

I believe it….Especially about the terrorists

166aba399ef34135125ec5e8b10e--hamas-protests-palestine-spontaneous_ra.jpg

"Gabriel is a piece of work..."

“The United Nations has been a place of Jew hatred and Israel hatred. Resolution after resolution has been passed attacking the Jewish state.
Reports have criticized Israel – but they are false. So many other world problems are ignored because the UN is obsessed with condemning Israel for nothing. Christians are being slaughtered throughout the Muslim world. Terrorists are murdering Jews. And the UN talks about Israel’s “war crimes.”

"But Brigitte Gabriel got up at the UN and addressed antisemitism in a way that many others will not. Her speech is honest, clear, and needs to be heard by all. Standing up for Jews and defending Israel is not easy to do in front of the organization that rejects it too often. She says in her speech, “To deny the connection of the Jewish people to the land of Israel is antisemitism in its purest form.” Yet so many DO deny it."

"The world denies a lot of truths about the Jewish people. Gabriel addresses many important points in her speech. She brings the facts. She tries to tell the world what Hamas does and how the world falls for it. Israel is blamed, but Hamas is at fault. What will the world’s response be to her powerful speech?"

"Will she help them see the truth? If they can’t
see the truth after hearing her speech, we are in trouble."

What was wrong with what she said? it’s ALL true. …………and…. least she wasn’t holding up “a religious book and a bazooka gun” at the same time with her face covered.....

..... like “some barbaric terrorist."

Israel winning hearts and minds Korans.

It’s becoming more evident that the greater threat to Sunni islam’istan is the dreaded “Shia Crescent”. While the neighboring Sunni Islam franchises really have no incentive to accept any of the social and political burdens of the Pal’istanians, they have an even greater incentive to actively denigrate the Pal’istanians for aligning with the Shia Iranian heretics.

Arab Allies want Israel to crush Hamas

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/23931

Arab autocrats, who need Israel far more than Israel needs them, desire a confident Israel to crush its enemies, not a craven country that bends to terrorists.

Rafael Castro, 27/05/19 09:26 | updated: 16:30

Prime Minister Netanyahu takes pride in new cooperation and communication channels with Arab governments. Formal and informal ties with Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Oman contribute to a growing Jewish confidence that Arab countries are finally accepting a sovereign Jewish state in their midst.

This delusion is embraced by Jews desirous to confuse a short-term tactical embrace with a fundamental shift in attitudes. The bitter truth is that none of the autocrats that Israeli diplomats or Jewish communal leaders meet has the best interests of Jews or Israelis at heart.

These leaders are simply reading the writing on the wall. They understand that under the Trump Administration, adequate relations with Israel are a prerequisite for support in confronting Iranian Shiite imperialism, which threatens their territories and their autocracies. It is therefore irresponsible to attribute Arab overtures towards Israel to anything save base political survival instincts.

I suspect the article is really implying that both the UN and Egypt are hoping to keep the Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza on a short leash.

An angry, and I mean angry Israeli military cut loose following continued Islamic terrorist attacks could do real damage to Gaza.

The UN has to be concerned with that because they will be a primary source of the welfare funds to repair the damage.

MLADENOV: UN AND EGYPT WORKING TO KEEP GAZA FROM EXPLODING

UN Mideast envoy: UN and Egypt working to keep Gaza from exploding

The UN has worked “actively and constructively” with Egypt to keep the situation in Gaza from exploding, the UN’s Mideast envoy Nickolay Mladenov said on Monday.

Mladenov’s comments, at a conference on Israel’s relations with the UN held at the Institute for National Security Studies (INSS) in Tel Aviv, comes some three weeks after the latest round of fighting in Gaza, which saw some 700 rockets fired on Israel from Gaza in a 48-hour period. Mladenov and the Egyptians were instrumental in drawing up understandings that led to an end to the fighting.

I suspect the article is really implying that both the UN and Egypt are hoping to keep the Islamic terrorist franchises in Gaza on a short leash.

An angry, and I mean angry Israeli military cut loose following continued Islamic terrorist attacks could do real damage to Gaza.

The UN has to be concerned with that because they will be a primary source of the welfare funds to repair the damage.

The UN has worked “actively and constructively” with Egypt to keep the situation in Gaza from exploding, the UN’s Mideast envoy Nickolay Mladenov said on Monday.

Mladenov’s comments, at a conference on Israel’s relations with the UN held at the Institute for National Security Studies (INSS) in Tel Aviv, comes some three weeks after the latest round of fighting in Gaza, which saw some 700 rockets fired on Israel from Gaza in a 48-hour period. Mladenov and the Egyptians were instrumental in drawing up understandings that led to an end to the fighting.
OK, so what did they do?

OK, so what did they do?

You missed the point.

OK, so what did they do?

You missed the point.
Indeed, point it out. I couldn't find it.

OK, so what did they do?

You missed the point.

Indeed, how does that address my post?

OK, so what did they do?

You missed the point.

Ah, so you couldn't find it either.

OK, so what did they do?

You missed the point.

Ah, so you couldn't find it either.

Deflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back