🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

All things PINK!

arch1.jpg

Enough with the fucking lobbying shit to get yet more tax dollars while other more pernicious cancers are all but ignored.

Take your pink and go away.

Cancer is cancer. Doesn't matter where it hits you, it's still cancer.

Wise up, and shut up.

Wrong, dipshit. Research dollars are filtered to the squeakiest wheel. Ask someone with Pancreatic cancer, if "cancer is cancer".

Enough with the fucking lobbying shit to get yet more tax dollars while other more pernicious cancers are all but ignored.

Wise up, and shut up.

Wrong, dipshit. Research dollars are filtered to the squeakiest wheel. Ask someone with Pancreatic cancer, if "cancer is cancer".

dont you think it would be better to start a thread to discuss the varying cancers and degrees of treatment rather than mess up a good thread like this?

i think penny is simply saying a lot of money goes into a very treatable cancer...breast cancer...while there is not so much going into the untreatable ones....like pancreatic cancer...

Wise up, and shut up.

My father and my grand father both died of pancreatic cancer, you zit faced little puss bag. Cancer may start in different places, but cancer is cancer, you ignorant moron.

Now go ruin another thread somewhere else. You've already done a good job of that here.

Last edited:

Wise up, and shut up.

My father and my grand father both died of pancreatic cancer, you zit faced little puss bag. Cancer may start in different places, but cancer is cancer, you ignorant speck of fly shit.

If that's true, then you know cancer is not cancer, when you compare a mastectomy or lumpectomy versus death.

And on that note, I will take Strollingbones advice and not further add to this discussion.

well i can see this is going well.....oo7 hows about deleting that name calling crap.....and lets all focus on the topic....october is national breast cancer month......

well i can see this is going well.....oo7 hows about deleting that name calling crap.....and lets all focus on the topic....october is national breast cancer month......
strolling.... hows about you ask the one that started the name calling CRAP so you don't look like you cherry pick who you think needs to listen to your suggestions?

one cent started her CRAP with her first post in this thread. Why don't you focus on her.

i am focused on the topic.....and she if she is a she has already withdrawn from the thread...i just dont see why a decent thread has to go to hell in a handbasket.....like this....

My father and my grand father both died of pancreatic cancer, you zit faced little puss bag. Cancer may start in different places, but cancer is cancer, you ignorant speck of fly shit.

If that's true, then you know cancer is not cancer, when you compare a mastectomy or lumpectomy versus death.

And on that note, I will take Strollingbones advice and not further add to this discussion.
My father died of pancreatic cancer one year ago, Oct 26th.

You are very mistaken, it doesn't matter where on your body cancer hits you, it is ALL CANCER, PERIOD. They don't call it something else in every place it starts, it is ALWAYS, CANCER. CANCER is CANCER.

Now if you think it's something different just because it starts in different places, PLEASE, BY ALL MEANS, PROVE IT, SHOW ME A LINK THAT PROVES that LUNG CANCER is DIFFERENT than BREAST CANCER. LINK! SHOW ME ONE IS CANCER IS OTHER IS NOT.

i am focused on the topic.....and she if she is a she has already withdrawn from the thread...i just dont see why a decent thread has to go to hell in a handbasket.....like this....

I didn't start it, so you focused on the wrong person to admonish.

My point is, she's wrong, and appears in need of some learning.

no she is not wrong...and calling someone names is teaching them what?

when my doctor told me i had cancer..she quickly added....if you got to have cancer this is the cancer to have.....

i have a mild skin cancer....her point seems to simply be that there are varying degrees of cancer...and i have to agree with that....i also agree that cancer funding is a difficult issue....

why dont we have a nation pancreatic cancer day ....lung cancer week...etc.....cause the perceptions of these cancers are so different....one is nearly incurable while the other is one where the victim is blamed....

lets start a new thread? okay

no she is not wrong...and calling someone names is teaching them what?

when my doctor told me i had cancer..she quickly added....if you got to have cancer this is the cancer to have.....

i have a mild skin cancer....her point seems to simply be that there are varying degrees of cancer...and i have to agree with that....i also agree that cancer funding is a difficult issue....

why dont we have a nation pancreatic cancer day ....lung cancer week...etc.....cause the perceptions of these cancers are so different....one is nearly incurable while the other is one where the victim is blamed....

lets start a new thread? okay
Yes, she is wrong, and "varying degrees" of cancer is all simply cancer as well, which is why they catagories it as 'stage 1, stage 2,' etc. It's still cancer.

A new thread may be necessary if there are people that think just because cancer afflicts different parts of the body to different degrees it's something other than cancer.

Last edited:

Wise up, and shut up.

And you bitch about everyone else here being vitriolic??!! Mother fucker, you are the biggest hypocritical, narcissistic asshole on the entire world wide web. What a pathetic fuckin' looser excuse for a human being. :lmao:
(And I'm being nice).

Just a general comment about me in general (yeah, circular I know)

While i understand people doing things like this, the symobolism involved, the feeling of group effort, and the comfort it does give some people, I'm just not one of those people who go for it.

While I support efforts like this, i typically do not participate in the whole "change you avatar, wear this, make your post this" thing. Its nice to see when other people do it, but I'm just not the type to participate.

That being said, Syrenn's pink bra avatar.....yowza.

I'll donate to charities for cancer but I'm not going to wear one of those stupid wrist bands or wear pink socks.

It's meaningless.

Forum List

Back