All You Bundy Lovers....Your New Hero Speaks....Shoots Self in Foot

You think that shitting on a police car is worse than taking up sniper positions behind unarmed human shields in defense of a rich racist criminal?

That's why the American Taliban is so dangerous.

Scumbag, go out there and tell that to any of them, face to face, fagot boy!:eusa_clap:
I already have, coward. I've been to white pride Teabagger rallies and borrowed one of their own bullhorns to tell them why they were wrong and then I dropped the megaphone and walked away. That was then, before the American Taliban threatened armed violence against America. Now you get an ultimatum: get your head out of your ass or get out of our country. Traitors who want to kill Americans deserve to get shot.

You're either with or you're with the terrorists, remember?

You crack me up Nazi. You are so full of shit that your breath stinks. Big Internet Karate kid, no doubt. Now, crawl back into your basement and go to bed.

Have sweet Nazi dreams kid.

Oh, and I would encourage you to be careful who you spout off to. These days, you never know who's watching........ :D

Go fuck yourself, American hater!!

Damn! You beat me to it! :D

This coming from a dickhead that has never worn the uniform of ANY branch of the Military. Pure trash.

I'm sure he does where this uniform...late at night!

ny13.jpg

Yep. Hangs out at "Harry's Leather Emporium" :D :D :D :eusa_clap:

Scumbag, go out there and tell that to any of them, face to face, fagot boy!:eusa_clap:
I already have, coward. I've been to white pride Teabagger rallies and borrowed one of their own bullhorns to tell them why they were wrong and then I dropped the megaphone and walked away. That was then, before the American Taliban threatened armed violence against America. Now you get an ultimatum: get your head out of your ass or get out of our country. Traitors who want to kill Americans deserve to get shot.

You crack me up Nazi. You are so full of shit that your breath stinks. Big Internet Karate kid, no doubt. Now, crawl back into your basement and go to bed.

Oh, and I would encourage you to be careful who you spout off to. These days, you never know who's watching........ :D

People will use him and then when they have more power he becomes a lose end to take care of.

Right now the "people watching" are his allies. Just wait until the tide shifts and a republicrat (or if God is truly merciful and loves us... a REAL conservative) is elected. Bed wetting statist pukes like KNB will be wailing and gnashing their teeth about drones, satellites, microchips, wire taps and GPS devices.

People will use him and then when they have more power he becomes a lose end to take care of.

Indeed. They were referred to as "useful idiots". Stalin LOVED those guys! right before he put a bullet in the back of their pointed little heads.

A patriot knows another patriot, just like we all know that your RACIST ***** remarks about the Founders makes you a fagot scumbag!
And a patriot would love their country enough to become educated, at least to a point so that they can spell insults correctly.

Cliven Bundy is subversive.

sub·ver·sive
səbˈvərsiv/
adjective
adjective: subversive

1. seeking or intended to subvert an established system or institution.

noun

1. a subversive person.

You think that shitting on a police car is worse than taking up sniper positions behind unarmed human shields in defense of a rich racist criminal?

That's why the American Taliban is so dangerous.

Defecating on police cars was one of the better things OWS did. The sexual assualts, thefts, and all around thuggery was much worse.

The real question is why is either one good in your eyes?
Fuck you deep, Republican. You stupid fucks were trying to get women shot to make yourselves look like heroes. You threatened violence against America to defend a racist criminal. Right-wing Republicans do not get to talk anymore about America, freedom, justice or anything else. You shut your fucking mouths or you get the fuck out of our country, or you will be hunted and killed like terrorists. We'll write your families off as "collateral damage" because that is what we do to terrorist scum who threaten America.

Please. If you really gave a damn about "terrorists" then there wouldn't be a single associate of Bill Ayers, (which also includes murderers) teaching in any of our colleges in this nation, there are at least 6, if not more. They were blowing up the Capitol, Pentagon and Senate--- but they 'never threatened America". But hey, lets go to domestic terrorists homes, to introduce Barack Obama as a predecessor.- Defended by the left. GMAB

I hear the word racist bandied about when someone says what they believe Bundy meant or that he thought he was defending Black people, be it with poorly chosen and horrible words. Eerily similar just like the ones below:

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”
-- Joe Biden

"A few years ago, (Barack Obama) would have been getting us coffee."
-- Bill Clinton

"(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic."
--Dan Rather

'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."
-- Harry Reid

Surprisingly, when the left tried to tell nation what Biden and others "meant" after uttering those racist words, they downplayed it. They were 'flubs' and "silly campaign mistakes, bought on by lack of sleep" or just misstatements.

Bundy says he chose poor words and took his boot off to stick it in his mouth and said he said the wrong things, just like the above guys...The left came to their defense and accepted apologies almost immediately. The domestic terrorists still teach in our schools and greet future state representatives. Ex KKK members were sitting next to them in the senate, but hey, that's just fine and dandy.

Last edited:
A patriot knows another patriot, just like we all know that your RACIST ***** remarks about the Founders makes you a fagot scumbag!
And a patriot would love their country enough to become educated, at least to a point so that they can spell insults correctly.

sub·ver·sive
səbˈvərsiv/
adjective

noun

1. a subversive person.

That's what you, the other scumbags in here, and the WH poser are doing. Put down the Kool-Aid, and have a nice glass of Hemlock....I'll buy! :eusa_clap:

Right now the "people watching" are his allies. Just wait until the tide shifts and a republicrat (or if God is truly merciful and loves us... a REAL conservative) is elected. Bed wetting statist pukes like KNB will be wailing and gnashing their teeth about drones, satellites, microchips, wire taps and GPS devices.

Indeed. I stated in another thread that I am (literally) amazed at the turn of events that has occurred between the leftist Nazis and the "rule of law". I can only assume that it is because their boy is in power. They defend that half-breed at all cost. November 2014 will, indeed, be a dark day for these nazis. :eusa_clap:

I shudder to think the way the earth will turn on it's axis if (hopefully) a republican takes over. we will all be launched into space when these nazis flip to the "other" side. :D

CaféAuLait;8996627 said:
Defecating on police cars was one of the better things OWS did. The sexual assualts, thefts, and all around thuggery was much worse.

The real question is why is either one good in your eyes?
Fuck you deep, Republican. You stupid fucks were trying to get women shot to make yourselves look like heroes. You threatened violence against America to defend a racist criminal. Right-wing Republicans do not get to talk anymore about America, freedom, justice or anything else. You shut your fucking mouths or you get the fuck out of our country, or you will be hunted and killed like terrorists. We'll write your families off as "collateral damage" because that is what we do to terrorist scum who threaten America.

Please. If you really gave a damn about "terrorists" then there wouldn't be a single associate of Bill Ayers, (which also includes murderers) teaching in any of our colleges in this nation, there are at least 6, if not more. They were blowing up the Capitol, Pentagon and Senate--- but they 'never threatened America". But hey, lets go to domestic terrorists homes, to introduce Barack Obama as a predecessor.- Defended by the left. GMAB

I hear the word racist bandied about when someone says what they believe Bundy meant or that he thought he was defending Black people, be it with poorly chosen and horrible words. Eerily similar just like the ones below:

-- Joe Biden

-- Bill Clinton

"(Obama’s) a nice person, he’s very articulate this is what’s been used against him, but he couldn’t sell watermelons if it, you gave him the state troopers to flag down the traffic."
--Dan Rather

'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."
-- Harry Reid

Surprisingly, when the left tried to tell nation what Biden and others "meant" after uttering those racist words, they downplayed it. They were 'flubs' and "silly campaign mistakes, bought on by lack of sleep" or just misstatements.

Bundy says he chose poor words and took his boot off to stick it in his mouth and said he said the wrong things, just like the above guys...The left came to their defense and accepted apologies almost immediately. The domestic terrorists still teach in our schools and greet future state representatives. Ex KKK members were sitting next to them in the senate, but hey, that's just fine and dandy.

Now, now, now. Don't confuse the issue with facts. Frankly, I don't give a damn about Bundy. I'm just sick to death of the hypocrisy that exists within the T bird Reich and these Nazis.

the Nazis will NEVER hold their own to the same standards that they set for the conservatives. Will NEVER happen.

God damn, you people are fucking retarded. You spent the last two weeks defending Cliven Bundy and now that he's just an old pathetic racist, every single one of you is blaming liberals for him speaking his mind.

You people are pathetic. You lost. Your candidates suck, your heroes are stupid racist criminals, you spent days, weeks even, threatening violence against law enforcement officers to defend a criminal and then disowned the criminal when he said something retarded. The Confederacy lost. You just lost. Just shut up and lose.

When this story first broke I was inclined to sympathize with Bundy. I was conscious of the reason for that and I believe the same reason accounts for why all or most of those who took Bundy's side were so inclined. That reason is either conscious or pre-conscious recollection of the Waco Massacre and the Ruby Ridge assault.

Were it not for those two examples of brazen federal oppression I would have had a more objective perception from the start and waited to learn more about the Bundy stand-off. As it is, having learned more about Bundy and why he's run afoul of the law I am not the least bit sympathetic with his situation. But I continue to harbor a profound resentment for the oppressive appearance of militarized police raiders, which is the fault of the federal government.

I don't know what level of authority was responsible for calling off the imminent raid on the Bundy property. But I compliment whoever had the good sense to do that because both the Waco and the Ruby Ridge debacles could have been avoided by assertion of the same kind of intelligent judgment.

Last edited:

sub·ver·sive
səbˈvərsiv/
adjective

noun

1. a subversive person.

Then i would love you to become a patriot. Nothing is stopping you.

When this story first broke I was inclined to sympathize with Bundy. I was conscious of the reason for that and I believe the same reason accounts for why all or most of those who took Bundy's side were so inclined. That reason is either conscious or pre-conscious recollection of the Waco Massacre and the Ruby Ridge assault.

Were it not for those two examples of brazen federal oppression I would have had a more objective perception from the start and waited to learn more about the Bundy stand-off. As it is, having learned more about Bundy and why he's run afoul of the law I am not the least bit sympathetic with his situation. But I continue to harbor a profound resentment for the oppressive appearance of militarized police raiders, which is the fault of the federal government.

I don't know what level of authority was responsible for calling off the imminent raid on the Bundy property. But I compliment whoever had the good sense to do that because both the Waco and the Ruby Ridge debacles could have been avoided by assertion of the same kind of intelligent judgment.

It's funny, neither of those events came to my mind. I recalled the Dann sisters and their fight with BLM for the same reasons. I ended up reading about many more protesting just as Bundy and the Danns were, after his plight hit the news. That is all I saw, another person being treated poorly, assault rifles, helicopters, armed men taking away their living. Then the militias showed up and I believe that took away from his image as the little guy fighting the big guys.

God damn, you people are fucking retarded. You spent the last two weeks defending Cliven Bundy and now that he's just an old pathetic racist, every single one of you is blaming liberals for him speaking his mind.

You people are pathetic. You lost. Your candidates suck, your heroes are stupid racist criminals, you spent days, weeks even, threatening violence against law enforcement officers to defend a criminal and then disowned the criminal when he said something retarded. The Confederacy lost. You just lost. Just shut up and lose.

Is this more of the "educated" rhetoric we can expect from you?

Most educated people I know don't have to shut up opposing viewpoints. They simply refine their arguments and make them better.

Also, why are you guys still pretending that we make men our heroes when we stand for their rights? I would stand for your rights and you aren't a hero of mine, trust me.

I completely agree. The Federal government was going into overkill mode

CaféAuLait;8996680 said:

It's funny, neither of those events came to my mind. I recalled the Dann sisters and their fight with BLM for the same reasons. I ended up reading about many more protesting just as Bundy and the Danns were, after his plight hit the news. That is all I saw, another person being treated poorly, assault rifles, helicopters, armed men taking away their living. Then the militias showed up and I believe that took away from his image as the little guy fighting the big guys.

I think we need to do a better job investigating who those "militias" are. After all, most right wingers don't need to be bused in from New Jersey. And it wouldn't surprise me to see some revolutionary groups being subversive and pretending to support whatever politics is necessary at the time to stir up conflict.

About 50-70 years ago, there were serious discussions about whether contraception itself was even legal. Birth control movement in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not that long ago, mixed race marriages were illegal as well. Interracial marriage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The proliferation of the power of women in the once male-dominated arenas of politics, economics, education, and even the arts has also signaled an attack on right wing/caveman principles.
The End of Men, in one chart

So what you see is that the GOP activists are constantly on the look out for any "good" news. So when George Zimmerman guns down a black kid, it's seen as a victory. Later on when you find they find out what kind of lifelong loser he is, they abandon him. This Bundy fellow (I will admit, that I have only read a few articles on what is going on); they embrace then have to distance themselves. Sharon Angle, Christine O'Donnell, Todd Akin, etc.... same model. What you see in the GOP is a thoroughly frustrated Party who are beginning to realize that they are on the way out unless they steer toward the center once more.

The activists are fighting the establishment for control of the Party so, in this forum where activism is usually the most vocal of the two factions, you have a group of loudmouthed losers who just attempt to make any and all as miserable as they are day in and day out.

CaféAuLait;8996680 said:

I think we need to do a better job investigating who those "militias" are. After all, most right wingers don't need to be bused in from New Jersey. And it wouldn't surprise me to see some revolutionary groups being subversive and pretending to support whatever politics is necessary at the time to stir up conflict.

Bussed in? Militia's bussed in? I guess I always pictured Militia transportation in a different manner. :eusa_shifty: I had not heard that before. Now you gave me something to read about...

The sheer number of people casually talking about how they think being a slave is a fine thing leads me to believe that they are either completely ignorant of what that means, or they know damn well such a nightmare could never befall them, or both.

Probably both.

Or they are clinically insane.

Forum List

Back