Alleged Kidnapper Stabbed to Death After Trying to Snatch Toddler in Beverly Hills

el midgetron

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2023
California seems to be a sanctuary for these kinds of nuts. I guess I should reserve judgement…..

A terrifying apparent child abduction attempt in Beverly Hills Saturday afternoon left the alleged would-be kidnapper dead, and the father of the toddler that the assailant attempt to snatch injured.

Beverly Hills Police responded just before 3 p.m. to the 100 block of Spalding Drive, near the intersection of Santa Monica and Wilshire boulevards where "where officers arrived to find an adult male suffering from injuries following a physical altercation."

California seems to be a sanctuary for these kinds of nuts. I guess I should reserve judgement…..

A terrifying apparent child abduction attempt in Beverly Hills Saturday afternoon left the alleged would-be kidnapper dead, and the father of the toddler that the assailant attempt to snatch injured.

Beverly Hills Police responded just before 3 p.m. to the 100 block of Spalding Drive, near the intersection of Santa Monica and Wilshire boulevards where "where officers arrived to find an adult male suffering from injuries following a physical altercation."

Chances are the guy who did the right thing will be arrested and go to prison for a long time.

I can't tell what happened... did the kidnapper dive into that car?... and was the kid with the man in the red shirt?... so who stabbed who?... must have been an uneducated leftwing loon who wrote and reported this story....

Better video here:

Beverly Hills Kidnapper Fatally Stabbed, Wild Showdown on Camera

I can't tell what happened... did the kidnapper dive into that car?... and was the kid with the man in the red shirt?... so who stabbed who?... must have been an uneducated leftwing loon who wrote and reported this story....

The man in the red shirt was the father of the child. A bystander ran to the car and stabbed the shithead kidnapper with a knife.

Lets see..... I'm hungry and broke so I'm going to steal a baby... oops that didn't go well so I will dive into the rear window of a car and try to steal a dog.... oops again....
:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back