Allen West is a member of the CBC

No. It's most definitely AFIR. I'd you think.

P.S. ENGLISH spoken here.

So you are pretending the typo made you forget about the question, I see. If someone hangs out with another person or gets an invite from a person and they accept you're saying that means they share the same ideals or ideas?

Not always.

I already answered that.

And don't pretend it was just a typo.

You are just woefully and abysmally ignorant and illiterate.

Not always? Which one is it?

Ame®icano;4096409 said:
Ame®icano;4089751 said:
Can anyone explain why CBC is suddenly attacking Tea Party?

What triggers it?

Why do you think? I mean seriously do you think the CBC just picked a group and decided to go after them or do you think there is a reason behind it. If you believe that human beings have reasoning skills then follow the logic to why that may be.

You can see from this thread that many believe that if you are minority and you identify with that group then whites are threatened to the point where they scream racism at everything. Even at a name of a group which the T seems to believe. Their are groups, special interest groups, like minded individuals all over politics but the only ones these repubs have a problem with are the brown ones.

No one attacks the asian groups, jewish groups, etc. Only the ones that have people of color. NAACP, CBC, NBRA (Black Republican group), La Raza etc. That havent done anything but exist and help themselves and white people dont like that. Its almost like if you care about your race, white people think you shouldnt...just be american and if you dont you are racist against whites. Its a weird sort of emotional politically correct blackmail that is all pretend

It seems you have your facts wrong. CBC attacked Tea Party first by saying they are all whites and they want blacks to hang on the tree. They pulled the race card first. You can't play race card if you distance yourself on race. NAACP, NBRA, LaRaza didn't played that card, so why should we talk about them?

The CBC never said that, stop lying.

So you are pretending the typo made you forget about the question, I see. If someone hangs out with another person or gets an invite from a person and they accept you're saying that means they share the same ideals or ideas?

Not always.

I already answered that.

And don't pretend it was just a typo.

You are just woefully and abysmally ignorant and illiterate.

Not always? Which one is it?

"Not always," stupid, means that SOMETIMES one invites a person STRICTLY because one shares the values that person has.

OTHER TIMES, you idiot, a person gets invited precisely because one is seeking a diverse alternative POV.

Even the EASY stuff throws you for a complete befuddled loss.

Sucks to be you, moron.

Ame®icano;4096409 said:
Why do you think? I mean seriously do you think the CBC just picked a group and decided to go after them or do you think there is a reason behind it. If you believe that human beings have reasoning skills then follow the logic to why that may be.

You can see from this thread that many believe that if you are minority and you identify with that group then whites are threatened to the point where they scream racism at everything. Even at a name of a group which the T seems to believe. Their are groups, special interest groups, like minded individuals all over politics but the only ones these repubs have a problem with are the brown ones.

No one attacks the asian groups, jewish groups, etc. Only the ones that have people of color. NAACP, CBC, NBRA (Black Republican group), La Raza etc. That havent done anything but exist and help themselves and white people dont like that. Its almost like if you care about your race, white people think you shouldnt...just be american and if you dont you are racist against whites. Its a weird sort of emotional politically correct blackmail that is all pretend

It seems you have your facts wrong. CBC attacked Tea Party first by saying they are all whites and they want blacks to hang on the tree. They pulled the race card first. You can't play race card if you distance yourself on race. NAACP, NBRA, LaRaza didn't played that card, so why should we talk about them?

The CBC never said that, stop lying.

As always, Basshole, not only is it YOU doing the lying, but your lies are EASILY exposed, you bombastic moron.

Black Leader Says Tea Party Wants to Revive Lynching | The Blog on Obama: White House Dossier

Now, don't be plodding. We all GET the fact that you will dissemble and deny that the aforesaid MEMBER of the CBC "speaks for" the CBC.

But the reality is: he clearly does.

The CBC is serving as point-man for the latest DNC talking pointless: THOSE Tea Party folks are RACIST!

Never mind that there's not a speck of truth in it. Lies come easily to their lips, like they do to yours, Basshole.

The CBC never said the Tea Party are all whites that want blacks to hang.

And when our pal Rep. Andre Carson (D-Ind.) made his ignorant asshole comments, THERE was the CBC to denounce his racist spew.

Right?

I mean, Rep. West DID specifically ASK the CBC to unequivocally denounce the crap spewed by Rep. Carson. So surely, the CBC did so.

Right?

But ... Rep. Carson is the Congressional Black Caucus Whip, so I guess they don't want to step on his toesies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back