Allen West is a member of the CBC

The Republican National Hispanic Assembly Ahahahaha the Republican national Hispanic association. Look Hispanic is in the name they must be racist.
Was it stretching exercise time in this thread?

What's the matter? You aren't claiming a name makes one racist anymore? So let's see the pattern...Allen West isn't racist even tho he belongs to the CBC, the rnha isnt racist even tho Hispanic is in the name but la raza is racist because race is in the name.

I know what it is, you're just a fucking liar

The Republican National Hispanic Assembly Ahahahaha the Republican national Hispanic association. Look Hispanic is in the name they must be racist.

What's the matter? You aren't claiming a name makes one racist anymore? So let's see the pattern...Allen West isn't racist even tho he belongs to the CBC, the rnha isnt racist even tho Hispanic is in the name but la raza is racist because race is in the name.

I know what it is, you just had your ass thoroughly kicked in this thread.

Just take your lumping up like a man, and move on son.

I know what it is, you just had your ass thoroughly kicked in this thread.

Just take your lumping up like a man, and move on son.
The guy is quite boring...

He just finished an interview on Fox. Because of the embarassing racist behavior of Maxine Waters and other members of the CBC West says he is going to "rethink" being a member and may withdraw.

What little Willow is referring to is that Waters told the Tea Party to go to hell. To partisan hacks, that means Waters is a racist. In reality, she was just telling the Tea Party to go to hell, which is not a racist statement. But I sure do find it amusing that the same cons who criticize anybody on the left for daring to accuse anybody on the right of being racist (even when they do say something racist) are now faux outraging and race-card-pulling themselves. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised that so many on the right are inconsistent hypocritical hacks.

:clap2:

isn't that racist charlie rangel the head of this black caucus thing... ?

charles rangel ( korea was hero ) greeted castro with a bear- hug in harlem in 1995 - castro was invited to amerika by communist rev. Calvin butts of the communist baptist church of n.y.c.

Ame®icano;4089751 said:
Can anyone explain why CBC is suddenly attacking Tea Party?

What triggers it?

Why do you think? I mean seriously do you think the CBC just picked a group and decided to go after them or do you think there is a reason behind it. If you believe that human beings have reasoning skills then follow the logic to why that may be.

You can see from this thread that many believe that if you are minority and you identify with that group then whites are threatened to the point where they scream racism at everything. Even at a name of a group which the T seems to believe. Their are groups, special interest groups, like minded individuals all over politics but the only ones these repubs have a problem with are the brown ones.

No one attacks the asian groups, jewish groups, etc. Only the ones that have people of color. NAACP, CBC, NBRA (Black Republican group), La Raza etc. That havent done anything but exist and help themselves and white people dont like that. Its almost like if you care about your race, white people think you shouldnt...just be american and if you dont you are racist against whites. Its a weird sort of emotional politically correct blackmail that is all pretend

isn't that racist charlie rangel the head of this black caucus thing... ?

charles rangel ( korea was hero ) greeted castro with a bear- hug in harlem in 1995 - castro was invited to amerika by communist rev. Calvin butts of the communist baptist church of n.y.c.

What does that mean?

CloseMinded is always confused.

Typo ("was" = "war") aside, the "meaning" is clear. It means Rangel bear-hugged scumbag Fidel Castro. It also means scumbag Fidel came after Rev. Calvin Butts invited him here. It also means that lehr believes that the Rev. Butts is a communist.

What does that mean?

Typo ("was" = "war") aside, the "meaning" is clear. It means Rangel bear-hugged scumbag Fidel Castro. It also means scumbag Fidel came after Rev. Calvin Butts invited him here. It also means that lehr believes that the Rev. Butts is a communist.

I'm not talking about the typo but thanks for pointing that out. I'm talking about what does Rangel hugging Castro have to do with anything and what point is he trying to make from saying it? Rangel loves Castro? Rangel is a hugger?

Oh @ Rev Butts...Ok, an invite to someone means you share their ideas too? I just want to be clear on that. Thanks!

What does that mean?

I'm not talking about the typo but thanks for pointing that out. I'm talking about what does Rangel hugging Castro have to do with anything and what point is he trying to make from saying it? Rangel loves Castro? Rangel is a hugger?

Oh @ Rev Butts...Ok, an invite to someone means you share their ideas too? I just want to be clear on that. Thanks!

You aren't clear on anything else in life, so the likelihood of you starting now is quite remote.

When a church's leader invites a scumbag like Fidel to visit, it usually does connote some kind of affinity.

In any case, I can't answer your question about lehr's suppositions.

And once again, you asking "what's the point" is pretty comical. You tend to "ask" it a whole lot. So you are either VERY obtuse or you are merelyfeigning your ignorance. Either way, it's a poor reflection of who and what you are CloseMinded.

By the way, the Rev. Butts made his invite to Castro VERY MUCH because he deeply admired the revolutionary Castro. http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/calvinbuttsextended.html

Butts is another racist. Big deal. The world has lots of them.

I ask what's the point so I don't misinterpret their statements. I mean I thought that was afir but I'd you think it isn't I can just put words in their mouth. That seems to be popular here. Anywho, again just want to be clear. If someone hangs out with another person or gets an invite from a person and they accept you're saying that means they share the same ideals or ideas?

Ame®icano;4089751 said:

What triggers it?

Why do you think? I mean seriously do you think the CBC just picked a group and decided to go after them or do you think there is a reason behind it. If you believe that human beings have reasoning skills then follow the logic to why that may be.

You can see from this thread that many believe that if you are minority and you identify with that group then whites are threatened to the point where they scream racism at everything. Even at a name of a group which the T seems to believe. Their are groups, special interest groups, like minded individuals all over politics but the only ones these repubs have a problem with are the brown ones.

No one attacks the asian groups, jewish groups, etc. Only the ones that have people of color. NAACP, CBC, NBRA (Black Republican group), La Raza etc. That havent done anything but exist and help themselves and white people dont like that. Its almost like if you care about your race, white people think you shouldnt...just be american and if you dont you are racist against whites. Its a weird sort of emotional politically correct blackmail that is all pretend

It seems you have your facts wrong. CBC attacked Tea Party first by saying they are all whites and they want blacks to hang on the tree. They pulled the race card first. You can't play race card if you distance yourself on race. NAACP, NBRA, LaRaza didn't played that card, so why should we talk about them?

I ask what's the point so I don't misinterpret their statements. I mean I thought that was afir but I'd you think it isn't I can just put words in their mouth. That seems to be popular here. Anywho, again just want to be clear. If someone hangs out with another person or gets an invite from a person and they accept you're saying that means they share the same ideals or ideas?

No. It's most definitely AFIR. I'd you think.

P.S. ENGLISH spoken here.

Ame®icano;4096409 said:
Ame®icano;4089751 said:

What triggers it?

It seems you have your facts wrong. CBC attacked Tea Party first by saying they are all whites and they want blacks to hang on the tree. They pulled the race card first. You can't play race card if you distance yourself on race. NAACP, NBRA, LaRaza didn't played that card, so why should we talk about them?

One member of the CBC said that last week, dont pretend this CBC is racist bullshit just started last wee, ok? The tea party is majortiy white and if that is racist to you then you just didnt read the definition of racist. We are dealing with reality right?

Stop being dishonest the CBC didnt do it "first". White have attacked every minority organization INCLUDING La Raza, who you say didnt play the race card but are still attacked and called racist! The only thing that would make those organizations NOT racist to whites is if they stopped existing. :lol: See the solution? If you are with those orgs you are racist, if those orgs EXIST they are racist. :cuckoo: If they bring up issues important to their base (race) they are called racist but all groups do that...Women groups, Jewish Groups, (but jews are the same race...Caucasian, so thats cool), Hispanic Groups, etc

So how can a black or brown person express their pride an seek solutions within their community? According to whites, they cant or that is racist.

So you are pretending the typo made you forget about the question, I see. If someone hangs out with another person or gets an invite from a person and they accept you're saying that means they share the same ideals or ideas?

So you are pretending the typo made you forget about the question, I see. If someone hangs out with another person or gets an invite from a person and they accept you're saying that means they share the same ideals or ideas?

Not always.

I already answered that.

And don't pretend it was just a typo.

You are just woefully and abysmally ignorant and illiterate.

Forum List

Back