Almost half of Americans work in low paid jobs

several of the democratic candidates are talking about using the nuclear option to break the corrupt total obstruction GOP log jam. the GOP passed reconciliation in 1974 so they can cut taxes on the rich with 51 votes in the Senate. Quite a scam. At any rate when we get anything good you can be sure it will be done by democrats.

the GOP passed reconciliation in 1974 so they can cut taxes on the rich

Dems controlled both the House and Senate in 1974, you stupid twat.
It was a republican idea and its meaning changed under Reagan... At any rate it is used for cutting taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else. Cuts in taxes and cuts in services great idea if you're a rich a******.

It was a republican idea

You said they passed it.

Were you lying? Or were you a moron?

At any rate it is used for cutting taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else.

If that's true, why didn't your useless Democrats change it since 1974?
Are they morons just like you?
Because for the billionth time you need 60 votes to do that. And 51 to cut taxes on the rich and services for the rest. Another GOP scam the GOP voters don't have any clue about....
Why didn't Obama raise taxes in the 2 years the democrats owned the federal government?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Actually that is more balderdash GOP propaganda super duper. he had 60 votes in the senate for 35 days right in the middle of a gigantic corrupt GOP meltdown / World depression. Not exactly the time to raise taxes duh! He spent the entire time 35 days passing Obamacare by the skin of his teeth...

It was a republican idea and its meaning changed under Reagan... At any rate it is used for cutting taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else. Cuts in taxes and cuts in services great idea if you're a rich a******.

It was a republican idea

You said they passed it.

At any rate it is used for cutting taxes on the rich and screwing everyone else.

Because for the billionth time you need 60 votes to do that. And 51 to cut taxes on the rich and services for the rest. Another GOP scam the GOP voters don't have any clue about....
Why didn't Obama raise taxes in the 2 years the democrats owned the federal government?

Actually that is more balderdash GOP propaganda super duper. he had 60 votes in the senate for 35 days right in the middle of a gigantic corrupt GOP meltdown / World depression. Not exactly the time to raise taxes duh! He spent the entire time 35 days passing Obamacare by the skin of his teeth...
He had time to pass obamacare so he had time to raise taxes

You keep saying we need to raise taxes so why does it matter when

That’s because it’s filled with corruption. Crappy ceos stick around all the time.

So they got fired because they were full of corruption?
Will wonders never cease.....
Like you said, the workers know he was bad long before he was canned. Corruption protects them.

And incompetence exposes them.
You're thinking of the gov when it protects incompetent workers.
In the real world they get shit canned post haste because they have to answer to the stockholders.
Unlike union and gov workers.
That has always been true. But when Reagan started the average CEO made 40 times an average worker. Now it's over 300 times. What the hell are you talking about anyway LOL?
And what other people get paid is none of your business

Do you know what politics is, brainwashed functional moron?

It was a republican idea

You said they passed it.

He had time to pass obamacare so he had time to raise taxes

You keep saying we need to raise taxes so why does it matter when

In the middle of an economic meltdown you do not do stuff that scares people. OMG

It was a republican idea

You said they passed it.

Because that would not even start for 4 years...

Like you said, the workers know he was bad long before he was canned. Corruption protects them.

In the real world they get shit canned post haste because they have to answer to the stockholders.
That has always been true. But when Reagan started the average CEO made 40 times an average worker. Now it's over 300 times. What the hell are you talking about anyway LOL?

Politics have nothing to do with what a company pays its ceo

That pay is a strictly private matter

In your own example the workers knew the CEO was bad long before he was canned. How stupid are you?

Holy fuck you're stupid!!!
You dont invest in a CEO and let him go on a whim.
You just said a bit ago in the real world they get canned post haste? Are you really this stupid?

When I say post haste I mean within a year of proving their incompetence.
Unlike unions and gov workers who are never shit canned.

So you laugh because you have no answer....
I win.
You are a flip flopping idiot. You have no clue. Pathetic.

So you've never worked in the private sector.

In your own example the workers knew the CEO was bad long before he was canned. How stupid are you?

Within minutes the idiot says the complete opposite:
herewegoagain

herewegoagain
You dont invest in a CEO and let him go on a whim

What a clown.

Yeah....you've never worked in the private sector.
That much is obvious.
I inspected the work of a National company and found the CEO lacking.
I couldnt just go in and say that if I had no evidence. It took over a year to prove it.
Unlike a gov agency where I'd get fired for trying.
Go fuck yourself ya loser.

It was a republican idea

You said they passed it.

Because for the billionth time you need 60 votes to do that.

Because for the billionth time you only need 51 votes to do that, stupid twat.
You can only use it for cutting taxes and programs. S*******.

You need 51 votes to get rid of reconciliation or the filibuster. Twat.

Even if the CEO isn't the best, it's better to have him working than paying him to not work, and finding another person who you will also have to pay.

Now if he's tanking the company, that's a different story than just not being good at the job.
You really have no clue ray. It shows you haven't worked in business....

Correct, I don't have a clue because I wasn't there. It has nothing to do with working in business. You don't know either. But why else would a company keep a guy around that isn't doing the best of jobs? What I do know is that CEO's are not hourly or salary workers. They are contract workers. So the only reasonable conclusion is they were going to not renew his contract, and let him continue working until that time. Companies do that all the time.
You know nothing ray. Everything you say sounds like it came from a business college professor who also never worked in business. It's all fantasy, it's how it should be. The reality is that it's filled with corruption. Why do you think bad ceos get golden parachute deals?

7 CEOs with the biggest golden parachutes in tech and media

Because it's part of the deal they made and in their contract when they took the job.
And you can't see the corruption in that? I'm going to take this highly paid job and when you have to can me when I suck you are going to give me a huge payout. You are honestly oblivious to how the business world is loaded with corruption? CEOs get these sweet deals because boards are filled with other CEOs who also want sweet deals. It's a complete scam.

Fine, think it's a scam all you want, but if you really want that CEO working for you, an acceptable offer has to be presented. If that's what it takes to get the employee, then you have the choice to accommodate or decline. I don't know how you can call it corrupt when that's the way business deals are made all the time. Just because you can't land a position like that doesn't mean it's a scam when others can.

Agreed.
I worked for two companies that shit canned the CEO because they sucked.
Funny thing is we as workers saw it long before the powers that be did.
That’s because it’s filled with corruption. Crappy ceos stick around all the time.

But when Reagan started the average CEO made 40 times an average worker. Now it's over 300 times.

Liar. Idiot.

Shows how hollow the Trump economy is

Almost half of Americans work in low-wage jobs

America's unemployment rate is at a half-century low, but it also has a job-quality problem that affects nearly half the population, with a study finding 44% of U.S. workers are employed in low-wage jobs that pay median annual wages of $18,000.

Contrary to popular opinion, these workers aren't teenagers or young adults just starting their careers,
I am curious as to what leftists would choose. Open Borders OR mandating a legit wage for all workers? Leftists by and far don't seem to realize or care that the MORE people we have pouring across the border who have no skills only keeps these low wage workers wages even more suppressed or in worst cases they lose their jobs because someone will do it for cheaper.

But when Reagan started the average CEO made 40 times an average worker. Now it's over 300 times.

Liar. Idiot.

Yeah, it is really only like 265-to-1

Shows how hollow the Trump economy is

Almost half of Americans work in low-wage jobs

America's unemployment rate is at a half-century low, but it also has a job-quality problem that affects nearly half the population, with a study finding 44% of U.S. workers are employed in low-wage jobs that pay median annual wages of $18,000.

Contrary to popular opinion, these workers aren't teenagers or young adults just starting their careers,

Perhaps these not teenagers or young adults should aspire to do more with their lives than work an $18,000 a year job. Maybe they should learn a skill that’s worth more than that
And got 50-100k in debt to do so? So then they are STILL poor because even though they MIGHT get a decent job making 40-60k a year they have all that debt to pay back. Its an endless cycle you aren't supposed to break free from.

You just said a bit ago in the real world they get canned post haste? Are you really this stupid?

When I say post haste I mean within a year of proving their incompetence.
Unlike unions and gov workers who are never shit canned.

So you laugh because you have no answer....
I win.
You are a flip flopping idiot. You have no clue. Pathetic.

So you've never worked in the private sector.
I've worked directly with billionaire CEO's. You on the other hand are a clown.

Everything is politics, perfect dupe and chump of the greedy idiot GOP rich Liars. Of course the IRS would disagree with you idiot LOL....

Within minutes the idiot says the complete opposite:
herewegoagain

herewegoagain
You dont invest in a CEO and let him go on a whim

What a clown.

Yeah....you've never worked in the private sector.
That much is obvious.
I inspected the work of a National company and found the CEO lacking.
I couldnt just go in and say that if I had no evidence. It took over a year to prove it.
Unlike a gov agency where I'd get fired for trying.
Go fuck yourself ya loser.
get consistent with your lies. You will look like less of a clown.

Everything is politics, perfect dupe and chump of the greedy idiot GOP rich Liars. Of course the IRS would disagree with you idiot LOL....
The private dealings between individuals is not a public matter

You really have no clue ray. It shows you haven't worked in business....

Correct, I don't have a clue because I wasn't there. It has nothing to do with working in business. You don't know either. But why else would a company keep a guy around that isn't doing the best of jobs? What I do know is that CEO's are not hourly or salary workers. They are contract workers. So the only reasonable conclusion is they were going to not renew his contract, and let him continue working until that time. Companies do that all the time.
You know nothing ray. Everything you say sounds like it came from a business college professor who also never worked in business. It's all fantasy, it's how it should be. The reality is that it's filled with corruption. Why do you think bad ceos get golden parachute deals?

7 CEOs with the biggest golden parachutes in tech and media

Because it's part of the deal they made and in their contract when they took the job.
And you can't see the corruption in that? I'm going to take this highly paid job and when you have to can me when I suck you are going to give me a huge payout. You are honestly oblivious to how the business world is loaded with corruption? CEOs get these sweet deals because boards are filled with other CEOs who also want sweet deals. It's a complete scam.

Fine, think it's a scam all you want, but if you really want that CEO working for you, an acceptable offer has to be presented. If that's what it takes to get the employee, then you have the choice to accommodate or decline. I don't know how you can call it corrupt when that's the way business deals are made all the time. Just because you can't land a position like that doesn't mean it's a scam when others can.
Yes cause it's good practice to overpay a bad ceo and then pay them a fortune when you fire them. Nothing wrong with that....

Forum List

Back