Almost half

Are you ashamed of being white?
Of course not. That’s why I’m not afraid to talk about the history of racism and segregation in the country.

To me, the people who are ashamed are the people trying to cover it up.

of Thief in Chief Biden voters want speech regulated by the government. About 35 percent of trump voters believe same. Fools all.
Isn’t Gov Huckabee banning “woke words”?

You folks all in favor of that?

Of course not. That’s why I’m not afraid to talk about the history of racism and segregation in the country.

Exactly who would that be? Link, not from commie propaganda site, please.

You mean the education system that conservatives have spent the last few years outlawing certain speech they find offensive?
Mostly faggot speech aimed at kids. Lol, scum defends every perverse thing there is.

Who's afraid of history? Who's trying to cover it up?
Just do it at the right time, not the tender years as
I stated earlier. They are still figuring out you don't eat
dirt or stick it up their noses.

Last edited:
It’s not. It’s extremely easy to find the many examples.

From your link, the irony meter just exploded on this one.

"Basically, we have people who want to control the narrative. And they think it’s easier to do that if kids don’t know all the facts."

You commies always accuse other of exactly what you're doing.

My people were slaves. Those F'ing Romans I still want revenge 2,000 years later!! :aargh:

Who's afraid of history? Who's trying to cover it up?
Just do it at the right time, not the tender years as
I stated earlier. They are still figuring out you don't eat
dirt or stick it up their noses.
Mom’s for liberty, for one. They oppose teaching kids about racism and want to cover it up.

Theyre offended by teaching history so they use government to end speech they find offensive.

So the poll is especially ironic that you guys fault the educational system when that’s exactly what you’ve done to the educational system.

From your link, the irony meter just exploded on this one.

"Basically, we have people who want to control the narrative. And they think it’s easier to do that if kids don’t know all the facts."

You commies always accuse other of exactly what you're doing.

Who is passing laws that criminalize teaching kids history?

That’d be you.

Mom’s for liberty, for one. They oppose teaching kids about racism and want to cover it up.

Theyre offended by teaching history so they use government to end speech they find offensive.

So the poll is especially ironic that you guys fault the educational system when that’s exactly what you’ve done to the educational system.
So you had to go to a far right organization that is off the rails and you use that as the norm for
your argument?
Oh brother. :rolleyes-41:

So you had to go to a far right organization that is off the rails and you use that as the norm for
your argument?
Oh brother. :rolleyes-41:

They’re highly influential in Republican politics.
if they’re off the rails, then so is the republic party.

I call bullshit when I see it, and your statement is nothing but bullshit, marener.
not surprising coming from a hack. :rolleyes-41:
You seem ignorant. Where do you think book bans and don’t say gay laws come from?

These organizations have a lot of influence and the Republican Party is totally off the rails.

You seem ignorant. Where do you think book bans and don’t say gay laws come from?

These organizations have a lot of influence and the Republican Party is totally off the rails.
Why do you want to teach faggotry to kids? You must be some kind of pervert.

Who is passing laws that criminalize teaching kids history?

That’d be you.

No one that I know of. Like I said, keeping information in the classroom age appropriate is what adults do. You're free to have a different opinion on what is age appropriate, but then it's not your children in the classroom, is it? So just STFU and let FL decide what they think is best for their kids.

Forum List

Back