Alright Make Your Predictions, How Long Until ALL Charges Are Dropped For Trump?

None of this will ever go away- sadly this is the new normal.

It won't end with Trump- this is how dems do politics now. They have no vision for the future, their hearts are only filled with hate and vitriol.

The "fighting words" (as a court would call them) really took off in 2009. That's when republicans became "extremists" and "hostage takers", according to the Obama administration The media picked up on the narrative and ran with it- you had to listen carefully to know if they were talking about republicans or al Qaeda...

The White House spokesman said republicans came to the budget meetings with "bombs strapped to their chests". Obama called them the "enemy", and Biden told black people the repubs would "put y'all back in chains".

15 years of normalizing this very extreme characterization of the political opponent can't be undone. We are in a new era. The weaponization of the gov't was the icing on the cake.

Whatever happens with Trump doesn't mean a hell of a lot- the next republican on the stage will get the same treatment, and the one after that, etc.

It's all the dems have left. The ideas are spent, their hatred is all that remains.

Bravo, very well stated, and what I have been saying as well, this will not end with Trump. I saw some comments just today that showed that to be true. With each outlandish step they take that they get away with, and with the media covering for them, they will continue to push these extremes. I often wonder when it will go too far, if ever. I hope every single person that has propagated us to this point pays the price for it, unfortunately they're going to bring everyone else along with them for the ride.

He is addicted to the power and the worship you people give him.
Its the only way he can beat the charges. He can order the federal charges against him dropped (likely leading to immediate impeachment) and state charges may be suspended while he is in office.

Plus its his sole source of income now.

I was just thinking about this. I say by the way things are going now all of the current charges will be dropped by mid to late summer. I have absolutely no doubt that they'll keep coming up with new stuff to try and get him even after the election though.
No, I don't think the charges are going to be dropped. Especially not Fani Willis' case, too much evidence there.

I was just thinking about this. I say by the way things are going now all of the current charges will be dropped by mid to late summer. I have absolutely no doubt that they'll keep coming up with new stuff to try and get him even after the election though.
No charges will be dropped and that piece of shit will be convicted on every charge.

But none of it is election interference and abuse of federal power, right? Talk about a cult, pathetic.

My thoughts exactly.

It was truly a dishonest truth.

Huh? Oh and everybody who is saying that this won't end with Trump, interesting theory but I still think that that's too early for me to have an opinion on at the moment. It's possible and probably even probable, but I can't say for one hundred percent certain yet.

Huh? Oh and everybody who is saying that this won't end with Trump,
Why would it end with Trump? We liberals support prosecuting all criminals, no matter what their political affiliation is.

Integrity. It's a totally foreign concept to Trump cultists. All Trump cultists are required to support using lawfare against the opposition, so they assume everyone else has to be corrupt as they are themselves.

That is not the case. Trump cultists, we are not like you.

The only thing that will be dropped is Smirking Jerkoff Johnson's skivvies when he grabs his ankles for Dotard.

That ain’t happening. Liberals are in this for the long haul. I just hope repubs are paying attention…there will come a time when “what comes around goes around” will be relevant.

Let's say each case has 30 counts. We may drop 29 charges in each case if Trump pleads guilty to even 1 count. No jail time. House arrest.

Even if he just loses the election. Just make him go away.

Even if he just loses the election. Just make him go away.

The entire goal of all of this, presented in one sentence. Appreciate that.

Once Trump is back in the White House, he can release the j 6ers hostages and then he can wipe out all his own charges and live happily ever after :)

Never. Feds don't drop charges. They bring cases that are bulletproof. Bye bye trump.

That ain’t happening. Liberals are in this for the long haul. I just hope repubs are paying attention…there will come a time when “what comes around goes around” will be relevant.
In a court you need actual evidence, not lies. So lol at that statement.

Forum List

Back