🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Alt Right, Fake News, White Nationalists, KKK

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
This is the liberal propaganda machine at its best. 4 months ago I had never even heard of half of that list. The left is good at creating superfluous bullshit and not too bad at getting it to stick.

Gotta say the "Fake News" meme takes the cake though. The left knows they're losing their grip on how information is deciminated in this country with the rise of social media. They can't control it so they are desperately trying to discredit it at every turn.
The press of old was a necessity because back then we didn't have 24 hour news channels or Twitter. Now that technology & an educated public is growing they are shitting themselves. Hence the return of the KKK and other completely irrelevant bullshit stories they are talking about.

The liberals busy showing the world why they lost. You know, it's true when they say you can't fix stupid.

Alt Right, Fake News, White Nationalists, KKK

::Click:: What is USMB membership for 600, Alex!

The left loves the race card. They'll play it at every turn.

The problem is they've worn it out so they keep having to use a new means, the latest being alt right

• Banned
The liberals busy showing the world why they lost. You know, it's true when they say you can't fix stupid.
Exactly. I don't even remember the last time I saw a rebel flag but the left would have you believe they are flying from the back of every pickup truck.

Apparently you don't read the shit Sonny Clark posts as truth. Heck, even that ass ck got taken in by fake news stories and posted them as true.

Alt right? Are you fucking kidding? They named themselves.

You can't open more than 3 threads on this site before you come across a bullshit link to a bullshit fake news site. But your outrage is hilarious.

Exactly. I don't even remember the last time I saw a rebel flag but the left would have you believe they are flying from the back of every pickup truck.

They are around here.

--- which to me is hilarious because this whole region stayed loyal to the Union and voted against secession, so "rebel flags" wouldn't have flown around here in the time.
There's a stoopid you can't fix.

Apparently you don't read the shit Sonny Clark posts as truth. Heck, even that ass ck got taken in by fake news stories and posted them as true.

I must have that person on ignore cause I don't recognize the name.

Bullshit Internet stories are nothing new. The left using them as an excuse for their own failures is. That is the difference

Gotta say the "Fake News" meme takes the cake though.

Does it now.
--- So you actually believe three million Amish went on a march to the polling place to vote for Donald Rump, do ya?

Lemme guess ----- you also believe Yoko Ono had humpty-dumpty time with Hillary Clinton, that's "real news" too huh?

Or that Bill had an illegitimate son named Danny?

How 'bout this one we just did last night---- George Soros owns and controls voting machines in 16 states? Real nooz, huh? Three million illegals voted? Wanna buy a bridge?

This is the liberal propaganda machine at its best. 4 months ago I had never even heard of half of that list. The left is good at creating superfluous bullshit and not too bad at getting it to stick.

Gotta say the "Fake News" meme takes the cake though. The left knows they're losing their grip on how information is deciminated in this country with the rise of social media. They can't control it so they are desperately trying to discredit it at every turn.
The press of old was a necessity because back then we didn't have 24 hour news channels or Twitter. Now that technology & an educated public is growing they are shitting themselves. Hence the return of the KKK and other completely irrelevant bullshit stories they are talking about.

On my way to the store last night I saw a truck like this one.

"Stainless Banner"

its designer, W.T. Thompson, referred to it as the "white man's flag."

And you were saying?

074de0d2e9b4138b296ca5d9b012948c.jpg

"Stainless Banner"

And you were saying?

And I could post a picture of a 1972 Cadillac with rims worth more than the car with a sticker that says "Black Pride"

And it would all mean what? Bumpkis, that's what.

Yeah, all 200 of them in America.

"Stainless Banner"

And you were saying?

And I could post a picture of a 1972 Cadillac with rims worth more than the car with a sticker that says "Black Pride"

And it would all mean what? Bumpkis, that's what.

That's bupkis, shlemiel. Oy.

Forum List

Back