Alyssa Milano calls for sex strike, ignites social media

LOS ANGELES — Actress Alyssa Milano ignited social media with a tweet Friday night calling for women to join her in a sex strike to protest strict abortion bans passed by Republican-controlled legislatures.

She noted that women have historically withheld sex to protest or advocate for political reform. She cited how Iroquois women refused to have sex in the 1600s as a way to stop unregulated warfare. Most recently, she noted that Liberian women used a sex strike in 2003 to demand an end to a long-running civil war.

Milano received support from fans and fellow actress Bette Midler joined her in also calling for a sex strike with her own tweet. But both liberals and conservatives also lampooned her idea, with conservatives praising her for promoting abstinence and liberals saying she was pushing a false narrative that women only have sex as a favor to men.

I guess we really did it this time guys. No more sex for us (unless you're gay perhaps).

There was a sex strike in 2003? How did I miss that?

I think this is something we should take seriously folks. Remember all the Hollywood elite that left our country to live in Europe after Bush was elected? Neither do I.

Glad you started this... I told a joke earlier.

If this law starts to take off, and West Virginia passes it, all the family reunions will be canceled.

giphy.gif

Whatever keeps liberal women from reproducing is a good thing.

Leave it alone, most of those hags aren't being fucked anyway.

LOS ANGELES — Actress Alyssa Milano ignited social media with a tweet Friday night calling for women to join her in a sex strike to protest strict abortion bans passed by Republican-controlled legislatures.

She noted that women have historically withheld sex to protest or advocate for political reform. She cited how Iroquois women refused to have sex in the 1600s as a way to stop unregulated warfare. Most recently, she noted that Liberian women used a sex strike in 2003 to demand an end to a long-running civil war.

Milano received support from fans and fellow actress Bette Midler joined her in also calling for a sex strike with her own tweet. But both liberals and conservatives also lampooned her idea, with conservatives praising her for promoting abstinence and liberals saying she was pushing a false narrative that women only have sex as a favor to men.

I guess we really did it this time guys. No more sex for us (unless you're gay perhaps).

I think this is something we should take seriously folks. Remember all the Hollywood elite that left our country to live in Europe after Bush was elected? Neither do I.
If more women would stage sex strikes more often, we wouldn't have an abortion issue, would we. Keep you knees together ladies. And mean it when you say "NO!".

What guy IN HIS RIGHT MIND would want to fuck that perpetually angry, ugly, petulant, chip-on-shoulder, used-up narcissist Milano whore in the first fucking place??? To this guy, Alyssa Milano strikes me as a piece of female trash who has all the sexual appeal of a rusting, empty paint can. You'd have to pay ME a gargantuan amount of money to stick my dick in that particular noxious box.

What guy IN HIS RIGHT MIND would want to fuck that perpetually angry, ugly, petulant, chip-on-shoulder, used-up narcissist Milano whore in the first fucking place??? To this guy, Alyssa Milano strikes me as a piece of female trash who has all the sexual appeal of a rusting, empty paint can. You'd have to pay ME a gargantuan amount of money to stick my dick in that particular rotten box.
True. I wouldn't screw her with a borrowed dick.

Whatever keeps liberal women from reproducing is a good thing.

Leave it alone, most of those hags aren't being fucked anyway.

You understand that doesn't make any sense right? The law is to keep women from having abortions, even if they travel to another state to do it, they can be charged. So it isn't about having more babies either way.

What guy IN HIS RIGHT MIND would want to fuck that perpetually angry, ugly, petulant, chip-on-shoulder, used-up narcissist Milano whore in the first fucking place??? To this guy, Alyssa Milano strikes me as a piece of female trash who has all the sexual appeal of a rusting, empty paint can. You'd have to pay ME a gargantuan amount of money to stick my dick in that particular noxious box.

Star Lord. Let's see if you can figure it out.

And they wonder why we call them Tards…….

The funny part is Bette Midler joining the sex strike because I am pretty sure men consider having sex with her as punishment...

A rich woman with powdered eggs in her wombs defends her right to have a theoretical abortion by acting like sex is the only power women have. Are we in Ancient Rome?

Forum List

Back