Am I the only one who doesn't care if ALi died?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I was wondering why this is getting so much air time. I really don't want to spend a lot of time on this man's death. Sad but I would really like to go on with my life.

Well, your life is wanting to defund everything that keeps America a first world power. Ali was a man that wanted to be the best and you woould go crazy if we weren't the best but heck, lets defund it all and somehow expect to be afterwards. Idiocy.

Well, your life is wanting to defund everything that keeps America a first world power. Ali was a man that wanted to be the best and you woould go crazy if we weren't the best but heck, lets defund it all and somehow expect to be afterwards. Idiocy.

^^^ Can someone translate this? ^^^

I was wondering why this is getting so much air time. I really don't want to spend a lot of time on this man's death. Sad but I would really like to go on with my life.
He's one of the greatest Americans. An icon. I'm sure the coverage will end in a day but they don't make em like that anymore. Great athelete and a great symbol of pride for blacks

You know..................I really miss that Mohammed Ali (one of the greatest boxers of all time) is gone.

I also really hate the fact that when something happens that might affect the American people, the news does a 24/7 reporting of it.

I mean.....................glad that Trump is out of the news, but does it have to be because of a faded glory boxer?

I'd rather hear the news about the bright glory patriots over in the Middle East who are fighting for this country.

If Mohammed Ali deserves the full weekend for his death, then don't the service members who have died deserve at least a month?

It's getting the huge amount of airtime, because to a good deal of Americans, Ali is viewed nearly as iconic and historical as MLK.

He's one of the greatest Americans. An icon. I'm sure the coverage will end in a day but they don't make em like that anymore. Great athelete and a great symbol of pride for blacks

The draft dodger, Cassius Clay who turned his back on his country.

Is that the great American you are talking about?

You know..................I really miss that Mohammed Ali (one of the greatest boxers of all time) is gone.

I also really hate the fact that when something happens that might affect the American people, the news does a 24/7 reporting of it.

I mean.....................glad that Trump is out of the news, but does it have to be because of a faded glory boxer?

I'd rather hear the news about the bright glory patriots over in the Middle East who are fighting for this country.

If Mohammed Ali deserves the full weekend for his death, then don't the service members who have died deserve at least a month?
He was gone years ago
Ali had not been in the public eye for decades

IDK what he did besides box but people are saying shit like the contributions he gave the world were so great yadda yadda

What exactly did he give to the world?

He wanted the US to be the best? Excuse me, but Mr. Clay was a draft dodger, and like every other one (including Clinton, Bush,Trump, etc.....) he deserves no more recognition than the spit on his grave.

Cassius Clay won ONE Olympic gold medal.

There is a boxer who won Olympic gold medal in 1948, 1952 and 1956.

If you don't know who that is and claim that Clay/Ali is the greatest boxer, ever, you are blind and totally wrong.

His greatest claim to fame is being black. Other than that, he was a very sick man. He had been sick for years. Had he not been black, his passing would be a mention on the nightly news.

Turned his back on his country? For refusing to be drafted in a system that punished the poor, protected the rich, and treated people of his color like shit? Ali refused to go to a war we should never have been in and one in which the priority was good press and making the economy better. When your country helps hide klan murderers of children, allows restaurants to refuse you service, and treats you like a second class citizen, it takes a special sort of audacity to criticize someone for refusing to go kill people.

Yup! He was right.

Your country isn't always right

Forum List

Back