Am I the only one?

who doesn’t care about Senator McCains funeral?

He didn’t represent me. He did many things that didn’t benefit this nation seemed to focus a lot on selling out those that voted for him for personal acclaim.

I respect him for the office. But the media is acting like Jesus Christ just died. This after saying vile and disgusting things about him. And they are using his death for cheap political attacks.

I am just tired of people who used him in life using him in death
He was pretty close to useless in life. He was conservative as hell, during elections. A sell out the rest of the time.

I respect him for the office. But the media is acting like Jesus Christ just died. This after saying vile and disgusting things about him. And they are using his death for cheap political attacks
They only care because of his personal hatred of trump, which is why the tards "care"

He didn’t represent me. He did many things that didn’t benefit this nation seemed to focus a lot on selling out those that voted for him for personal acclaim.

I respect him for the office. But the media is acting like Jesus Christ just died. This after saying vile and disgusting things about him. And they are using his death for cheap political attacks.

NO you aren't because McCain WAS a PHONY!!!

Here is what Ross Perot thought of McCain...

Carol McCain John McCain's first wife
She was the woman McCain dreamed of during his long incarceration and torture in Vietnam’s infamous ‘Hanoi Hilton’ prison and the woman who faithfully stayed at home looking after the children and waiting anxiously for news.
But when McCain returned to America in 1973 to a fanfare of publicity and a handshake from Richard Nixon, he discovered his wife had been disfigured in a terrible car crash three years earlier. Her car had skidded on icy roads into a telegraph pole on Christmas Eve, 1969.
Her pelvis and one arm were shattered by the impact and she suffered massive internal injuries.

She told The Mail on Sunday how McCain divorced her in 1980 and married Cindy, 18 years his junior and the heir to an Arizona brewing fortune, just one month later.
he says. ‘My accident is well recorded. I had 23 operations, I am five inches shorter than I used to be and I was in hospital for six months.
It was just awful, but it wasn’t the reason for my divorce. ‘My marriage ended because John McCain didn’t want to be 40, he wanted to be 25.
You know that happens...it just does.’

But Ross Perot, who paid McCain's ex first wife's medical bills all those years ago, now believes the American people have been taken in by a man who is unusually slick and cruel – even by the standards of modern politics.

"McCain is the classic opportunist. He’s always reaching for attention and glory,’ he said.
After he came home, Carol walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona. And the rest is history.’
The wife John McCain callously left behind | Daily Mail Online

Utter contempt for McCain and his MSM pandering is exemplified by his 2004 birthday party HE threw for himself!
Senator John McCain gathered at a restaurant uptown with some of the biggest stars in journalism to celebrate his birthday.
Among those mingling over cocktails and fine French food with Mr. McCain and his wife, Cindy, were Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, Bob Schieffer, Maureen Dowd, Tim Russert
Guests at McCain's 2004 Birthday Party: Brokaw, Jennings, Schieffer, Dowd & Russert

So of course the BIASED MSM wanted McCain to be president!
Encouraged him to do so!
And McCain being the egomaniac that he was BELIEVED the MSM had his BACK!

No wonder McCain was so gullible after all he graduated NEARLY LAST in his class!

McCain was a blown up MSM Dodo bird. Designed by the MSM to run the worst candidate against Obama... the puffed McCain and then BAM when nominated totally turned the guns on him favoring Obama. BUT as McCain was wont to do... HE NEVER SAW IT COMING! He was so full of himself he totally defended the MSM!

No... I'm sorry I turned my back on the McCain funeral this morning. Shutting off any intrusion by this egotistical, truly naive and frankly ignorant son of the real hero...his DAD!

So don't feel like you are the only one speaking TRUTH to HYPOCRISY!!!!
You low life Trumpers.

Not a real war hero?

Shot down in battle over North Vietnam. Refused repatriation despite grievous injuries and torture unless those captured before him went home.

Spent over five years in that hell...

Trumpers are dirt

I guess this statement explains it best why McInsane is so admired, he'll be really missed by the MIC...

Sad!

DliA7jgUwAIcaiz.jpg:large

:coffee:

It's unbelievable. As senators go he wasn't even that great, and it's more of the political/media class thinking they're greater than anyone else does, that's for sure.

Enough, already.

Add me the list of "don't care - didn't watch". McCain was a nasty, vindictive, ill-tempered man who was also a war hero. Besides the slight amusement value in observing the press that foamed at the mouth about McCain's WACISM when he ran against Obabble now beatify him, the entire spectacle is rather unseemly. We haven't seen this level of funeral politicization since L'Affaire Paul Wellstone.
He wasn't even a war hero. Being captured doesn't automatically put you in the hero category. Mostly he was an incompetent pilot who disobeyed orders.

Still continuing to post lies about McCain?
Add me the list of "don't care - didn't watch". McCain was a nasty, vindictive, ill-tempered man who was also a war hero. Besides the slight amusement value in observing the press that foamed at the mouth about McCain's WACISM when he ran against Obabble now beatify him, the entire spectacle is rather unseemly. We haven't seen this level of funeral politicization since L'Affaire Paul Wellstone.
He wasn't even a war hero. Being captured doesn't automatically put you in the hero category. Mostly he was an incompetent pilot who disobeyed orders.

Trump is Right about Songbird McCain and here’s why - Freedom Outpost

And from a US Navy Aviator who served with McCain: "His "shoot down" was self-induced, as he DISOBEYED ORDERS and flew well below the 'floor,' getting himself shot down. There were several other jets on that particular mission and he was the only one shot down, because the others obeyed their orders."

Great source, dumbass!

There is no "floor", which proves the source is bullshit!

Prove it.

Ask any sailor what a floor is, dumbass!

And from a US Navy Aviator who served with McCain: "His "shoot down" was self-induced, as he DISOBEYED ORDERS and flew well below the 'floor,' getting himself shot down. There were several other jets on that particular mission and he was the only one shot down, because the others obeyed their orders."

Great source, dumbass!

Prove it.

In other words, you can't prove it.

Great source, dumbass!

Prove it.

In other words, you can't prove it.

One source:
Most of the country has a Class E lower limit of 1200' AGL. Where it drops to 700' AGL it is shown by a broad magenta line with a fuzzy side.
The fuzzy side is the side where the floor of Class E is 700' AGL. The floor may also drop to the surface where it is called "Class E Surface Area". A dashed magenta line indicates the boundary of the Class E Surface Area. So on the image above at right, you can see the dashed magenta line around the airport indicating the outer boundary of the Class E Surface Area and outside of that a meandering wide magenta line showing where the floor of Class E goes from 700' agl to 1200' agl as you go away from the airport. Hover your mouse inside the image and then hold it still and text will appear stating the floor of Class E at that point.

Airspace

Airspace class - Wikipedia
Check out the "Floor" in the below...
Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 7.29.26 AM.png

Wow, A Trumpette trashing John McCain.

Maybe if your hero Trump would have put up a better healthcare bill, McCain would have voted for it.

FACT: Donald Trump trashed McCain's military service.

FACT: Trump whined about McCain constantly

She was the woman McCain dreamed of during his long incarceration and torture in Vietnam’s infamous ‘Hanoi Hilton’ prison and the woman who faithfully stayed at home looking after the children and waiting anxiously for news.
But when McCain returned to America in 1973 to a fanfare of publicity and a handshake from Richard Nixon, he discovered his wife had been disfigured in a terrible car crash three years earlier. Her car had skidded on icy roads into a telegraph pole on Christmas Eve, 1969.
Her pelvis and one arm were shattered by the impact and she suffered massive internal injuries.

She told The Mail on Sunday how McCain divorced her in 1980 and married Cindy, 18 years his junior and the heir to an Arizona brewing fortune, just one month later.
he says. ‘My accident is well recorded. I had 23 operations, I am five inches shorter than I used to be and I was in hospital for six months.
It was just awful, but it wasn’t the reason for my divorce. ‘My marriage ended because John McCain didn’t want to be 40, he wanted to be 25.

But Ross Perot, who paid McCain's ex first wife's medical bills all those years ago, now believes the American people have been taken in by a man who is unusually slick and cruel – even by the standards of modern politics.

"McCain is the classic opportunist. He’s always reaching for attention and glory,’ he said.
After he came home, Carol walked with a limp. So he threw her over for a poster girl with big money from Arizona. And the rest is history.’

Utter contempt for McCain and his MSM pandering is exemplified by his 2004 birthday party HE threw for himself!
Senator John McCain gathered at a restaurant uptown with some of the biggest stars in journalism to celebrate his birthday.
Among those mingling over cocktails and fine French food with Mr. McCain and his wife, Cindy, were Tom Brokaw, Peter Jennings, Bob Schieffer, Maureen Dowd, Tim Russert
Guests at McCain's 2004 Birthday Party: Brokaw, Jennings, Schieffer, Dowd & Russert

Encouraged him to do so!

No wonder McCain was so gullible after all he graduated NEARLY LAST in his class!

McCain was a blown up MSM Dodo bird. Designed by the MSM to run the worst candidate against Obama... the puffed McCain and then BAM when nominated totally turned the guns on him favoring Obama. BUT as McCain was wont to do... HE NEVER SAW IT COMING! He was so full of himself he totally defended the MSM!

No... I'm sorry I turned my back on the McCain funeral this morning. Shutting off any intrusion by this egotistical, truly naive and frankly ignorant son of the real hero...his DAD!

McCain's dumping of his first wife was sad. However, they had been apart for over 5 years. Many of those returning from wzr have trouble in their marriages.

Anyone who has this problem with McCain certainly must have this problem 3 fold with Donald Trump. If you voted for Trump., you have no place trashing McCain for this action.

The media instantly promotes any Republican who attacks Trump to sainthood.
Trumpettes hate the miitary as evident in their support of draft dodger who called POWs not worthy.

Wrong.

As a member of the US Senate how McCain voted had an impact on every American, as is the case with all members of Congress.

And McCain was wrong on most of the issues – it was perfectly appropriate and consistent to have opposed McCain when he was wrong on an issue while acknowledging his courage and honorable service to the American people.
In other words, he was a douchebag who had no principles of any kind.
You are describing your hero Trump.

McCain's principles shone on many occasions like in the fight against torture under Bush. Or during the 2008 campaign when one of you morons called Obama an Arab. Or in the 2000 primary.

Encouraged him to do so!

McCain's dumping of his first wife was sad. However, they had been apart for over 5 years. Many of those returning from wzr have trouble in their marriages.

Anyone who has this problem with McCain certainly must have this problem 3 fold with Donald Trump. If you voted for Trump., you have no place trashing McCain for this action.

Of course I voted for Trump. And OF COURSE Trump has been married for 3 times! BUT Trump didn't have someone else pay medical bills...HE paid them.
Trump is a loud mouth. Trump is a braggart. Trump is obnoxious. All of those characteristics are what McCain was!
The difference though is Trump has truly put the country and his family first. McCain went into the Navy because his DAD was an admiral. McCain graduated 6th from the bottom!

I don't like a lot of Trump's characteristics. I didn't like my obnoxious bossy bosses too BUT they got things done and so has Trump.
McCain was a "swamp dweller". He ignorantly thought the MSM was on his side. I didn't like McCain from his 2004 stance BUT voted for McCain as the lesser of 2 evils in 2008.
But I just recently learned about McCain's dumping of his invalid wife AND Ross Perot's paying all her medical bills. Where was McCain during that time?

This episode with his wife that as I said I just learned after McCain's death was one more reason NOT to watch or to turn the sound down regarding his blown out of proportion
gag fest.

Encouraged him to do so!

You low life Trumpers.

Not a real war hero?

Shot down in battle over North Vietnam. Refused repatriation despite grievous injuries and torture unless those captured before him went home.

Trumpers are dirt

Where was all this praise from you libtards when mcstain

ran against obongo?

You are all so full of SHIT....

Encouraged him to do so!

You low life Trumpers.

Not a real war hero?

Trumpers are dirt

ran against obongo?

Do ALL Trumpers suffer from tourette's?

I saw two minutes of the funeral when I just happened to wake up this morning and the bedroom TV was on and tuned to ABC. I listened for about two minutes as the ABC hosts were talking about the life of McCain? Nope. They were bashing Donald Trump. Click.

Totally agree! Look at this search
Screen Shot 2018-09-02 at 8.08.32 AM.png

The media instantly promotes any Republican who attacks Trump to sainthood.
Trumpettes hate the miitary as evident in their support of draft dodger who called POWs not worthy.

Guess what Dumb Ass?

Show us a video of Republicans burning the flag.

You libtards are so Full of SHIT.

Encouraged him to do so!

You low life Trumpers.

Not a real war hero?

Trumpers are dirt

ran against obongo?

I don't know... you dummy! You are full of Crap... YOU .... oh wait... aren't those symptoms of an ailment you are poking fun of and totally disrespectful of anyone with that problem?

My my my... how sad.

Encouraged him to do so!

You low life Trumpers.

Not a real war hero?

Trumpers are dirt

ran against obongo?

You libtards are so full of SHIT…..

I see you couldn’t answer the question so you

spew your stupid bull shit.

Answer the Question Tard……..

Forum List

Back