Amber Guyger Guilty of Murder

Did they ever present a motive?....I didn't really follow this trial...

I'm not sure they ever established a motive aside from this officer being a colossal retard.
This should be a lesson. If you don’t absolutely have to don’t shoot. She had a gun on him. Why did she shoot?

Because she was in fear of her life.

No doubt. Is there anything more terrifying than a darkie eating ice cream in his own apartment?

What would you do if you opened the door to your apartment and saw an intruder?

I would wonder why all my furniture was different and not in it the place I left it. Also, shoot wildly.

People get killed in accidents all the time.....bad things happen to good people. We all know that....people get killed by drunk drdivers all the time....do these drivers get convicted of murder...in a few rare cases they have gotten convicted of 2nd degree murder but in the great majority of cases it is negligent homicide.

and.....of course a drunk driver is far more negligent than a Police Officer unintentionally going into someone else's apartment....which is by law not even a crime...it is known legally as being a innocent trespasser.

I'm not sure they ever established a motive aside from this officer being a colossal retard.
This should be a lesson. If you don’t absolutely have to don’t shoot. She had a gun on him. Why did she shoot?

No doubt. Is there anything more terrifying than a darkie eating ice cream in his own apartment?

What would you do if you opened the door to your apartment and saw an intruder?

I would wonder why all my furniture was different and not in it the place I left it. Also, shoot wildly.

If you knew the facts of the case perhaps you would not be making such stupid and fallacious comments.

It was dark in the apartment...the lights were not on...as soon as she turned the lights on she realized she was in the wrong apartment.

She did not shoot wildly she fired two shots and hit him once...that is not wild shooting.

Last edited:
If you knew the facts of the case perhaps you would not be making such stupid and fallacious comments.

It was dark in the apartment...the lights were not on...as soon as she turned the lights she realized she was in the wrong apartment.

She did not shoot wildly she fired two shots and hit him once...that is not wild shooting.

Amber would have been found innocent, but they allow darkies to be on juries and become judges now. For the times they are a-changin'

:mad:

A guy who murdered a

It was dark in the apartment...the lights were not on...as soon as she turned the lights she realized she was in the wrong apartment.

Amber would have been found innocent, but they allow darkies to be on juries and become judges now. For the times they are a-changin'

police dog (I think it was in Ohio) got 45 years.

Sentencing in this nation needs to be completely recalibated.
D

Definitely changing for the worse.

If she was black she’d be out on probation in a few years. Then again if she was black she never would had been charged.

Really there was a black woman who fired up in the air to scare an abusive husband and the state tried to give her 20yrs, but in this case a white woman murders a black man in his own apartment and you think she should go home and live happily ever after.

If she was black she’d be out on probation in a few years. Then again if she was black she never would had been charged.

Really there was a black woman who fired up in the air to scare an abusive husband and the state tried to give her 20yrs, but in this case a white woman murders a black man in his own apartment and you think she should go home and live happily ever after.

What makes you think it was murder?

Because she’s white and he was black, and CNN said so.

An innocent man killed in his OWN apartment, what do you call it genius?

That is why you wanted her to walk, because he is black.

That is why you wanted her to walk, because he is black.
You have your own working for the system putting African Americans down. Some think they are doing a favor if they are softer on their own or crime acts. Make no doubt about it. If they believed it, they would not be working for the system. They are part of the fiefdoms. The law enforcement/corrections/judicial fiefdom to be exact. And you let women control you in these situations. Tell you what to do. Then they laugh at you in private. They laugh at others also. Their salaries, benefits and pensions are their nirvana. No one is going to collapse their fiefdom and they have destroyed people on perceptions with no other foundation. You are a powerful group. But are scattershot in your protests to even rioting. Go to prisons and tear down the walls. You outnumber them a hundred to one in those situations. They will show you what they really are. You can not take over the present system. You must tear it down and build another. And you know it. You have men who paid the price in overseas conflicts and fell down. The system kicked them to the curb. While others who work supposedly dangerous jobs faced no danger at all and help to do that to paid the price. Good luck..

One meme Guyger saved on Pinterest read: "People are so ungrateful — no one ever thanks me for having the patience not to kill them."

Another Pinterest post read: "I wear all black to remind you not to mess with me, because I'm already dressed for your funeral." Guyger commented beneath the image, "Yeah I got meh a gun, a shovel and an gloves if i were u back da f---- up and get out of me f---- a---."

Ex-Dallas cop found guilty of murder in neighbor's death

Sounds like a killer to me.

She deserves a harsher setence... and that's another reason why guns should be banned. Instead of screaming and asking who the man is she shoots kill and asks questions later. Only in America too many paranoids.

How naive....you think when confronted with a unknown threat the police officer should ax what is your name? Whilst she was doing that he could have shot her.

She followed departmental policy...ordered him to show his hands. He did not comply? Why?

Some have claimed he was high on marijuana...I don't know but that could be an explanation for his irrational behavior, leaving his front door unlocked, ignoring a lawful command and instead hollered at the officer and advanced on her.
Hahaha only in America again....so she trespasses and shoots him in his house and he is the one to blame ? Hahahaha

She had no idea who he was but he knew she was a uniformed police officer and he ignored her lawful command ....not a rational thing to do when a policer officer has their weapon trained on you.

I think a lot of blacks feel so 'special' they think they are entitled not to follow police officers orders and just do as they please to prove dey r da man....well a dead man for sure.
She was in the wrong and that's why they fired her right after that.

Nonsense.....it was pure politics aka placate the blacks. Even the police chief said it was just an accident.
Why was she fired ?

She killed an innocent man in his house and we should beleive that somehow she didnt know it wasnt her house? Same couches, same layout, same decor....? If the roles were reversed the black Male would be one death row by now.
I doubt that , if Amber was Ebony instead, this wouldn't be on the national radar. This is clearly a racial/political issue meant to target a specific group and further demonize that group. I have seen similar and far worse committed by persons with a certain melanin level and have seen it downplayed or ignored. Melanin over logic. Can WE get past that? It would be nice.
I only paid attention to the case because she got only 10 years for trespassing and killing an innocent man. She deserves life or death sentence at least in a democratic system.

what a dumbass, not even to mention you do not keep up. She was a innocent trespasser---which has been shown on here several times already.

Obviously you know nothing of the law or democracy.

Of course you are entitled to your stupid hate filled opinion.

Who do you hate more police officers or women?
None.
She ended a life of a person who was minding his business in his own house....she benefited from being a white woman/ex cop and the victim is a black person....only in America you can get away with murder and a stupid explanation.
She killed an innocent man in his house and we should beleive that somehow she didnt know it wasnt her house? Same couches, same layout, same decor....? If the roles were reversed the black Male would be one death row by now.
I doubt that , if Amber was Ebony instead, this wouldn't be on the national radar. This is clearly a racial/political issue meant to target a specific group and further demonize that group. I have seen similar and far worse committed by persons with a certain melanin level and have seen it downplayed or ignored. Melanin over logic. Can WE get past that? It would be nice.
I only paid attention to the case because she got only 10 years for trespassing and killing an innocent man. She deserves life or death sentence at least in a democratic system.

what a dumbass, not even to mention you do not keep up. She was a innocent trespasser---which has been shown on here several times already.

Obviously you know nothing of the law or democracy.

Of course you are entitled to your stupid hate filled opinion.

Who do you hate more police officers or women?
None.
She ended a life of a person who was minding his business in his own house....she benefited from being a white woman/ex cop and the victim is a black person....only in America you can get away with murder and a stupid explanation.

Nonsense....how did Amber benefit?

That is perhaps the most outrageous comment on this thread.

There are two victims in this case....the black and the police officer. He was killed and she is being sent to jail because the city needed a sacrifical lamb to avoid Negro riots.

As has been demonstrated many times on here she did not committ murder. She had no malice...to be murder there must be malice.

Her explanation was perfectly logical and truthful......this incident was tragic for sure....yet no crime was committed.

A terrible miscarriage of justice that upon appeal should result in a new trial with a competent jury next time around....hopefully.
Negro? Are you from the 50s?

Her life wasn’t being threatened. She over reacted. Proof black people are right about whites. They scared

Railroaded.

Scapegoat for hands up don't shoot.

More like "Hey! WTF are you doing in my apartment, don't shoot."
My theory is perhaps they had an altercation no one knows about.

And it worked. She only got ten years. Probably out in 5

That is not a theory that is dumbass personal opinion.

She is innocent and should not have been convicted of anything.
That’s your personal opinion. If I were on the jury I would have found her guilty just like the jury did.

Railroaded.

Scapegoat for hands up don't shoot.

More like "Hey! WTF are you doing in my apartment, don't shoot."
My theory is perhaps they had an altercation no one knows about.

And it worked. She only got ten years. Probably out in 5

That is not a theory that is dumbass personal opinion.

She is innocent and should not have been convicted of anything.
She was only innocent until proven guilty. She was found guilty therefore not innocent.

Zimmerman was guilty but found not guilty.

What would you do if you opened the door to your apartment and saw an intruder and you were a uniformed police officer and you shouted for the intruder to show his hands but he refused and began hollering and advancing on you?
Is that what happened?

I would have looked around and realize it wasn’t my apartment.

I have a gun. I’m sure he didn’t get that close.

Forum List

Back