Amber Guyger Guilty of Murder

So she cant tell her house from a neighbour"s house? Sounds to me she is a danger to society...she deserves a death sentence for killing an innocent human in his house....intrusion, trespassing and premeditated killing ...she deserves the death penalty IMHO.

10 years in the pen is too light of a sentence for murder. I agree she should have gotten the death penalty, or life in prison at the very least.

If it were me I would have fried her sorry ass and smashed her fucking phone.

Hate women much? hehheh

Do not fret too much --this case will be appealed and over-turned.

It was a legal mistake to charge her with murder...which requires malice...the most she should have been charged with was negligent homicide.

In truth this was a political show trial to appease the Negroes. Even the police chief said it was just an accident.
She killed an innocent man in his house and we should beleive that somehow she didnt know it wasnt her house? Same couches, same layout, same decor....? If the roles were reversed the black Male would be one death row by now.

Only a idiot would believe that. We all know how there is a double-standard when it comes to negroes....the media constantly proclaims their innocence no matter wht they do, they constantly comitt hate crimes for which they are never charged.

It has gotten so ridiculous they...the blacks...are almost above the law.

Blacks Are Increasingly Above the Law - American Renaissance

Only the dupes of the media think the police officer is guilty of anything...it was a honest mistake, the lights were off and in the dark she could not see it was not her apartment....only aftere turning the lights on did she realize it was the wrong apartment.
She deserves a harsher setence... and that's another reason why guns should be banned. Instead of screaming and asking who the man is she shoots kill and asks questions later. Only in America too many paranoids.

How naive....you think when confronted with a unknown threat the police officer should ax what is your name? Whilst she was doing that he could have shot her.

She followed departmental policy...ordered him to show his hands. He did not comply? Why?

Some have claimed he was high on marijuana...I don't know but that could be an explanation for his irrational behavior, leaving his front door unlocked, ignoring a lawful command and instead hollered at the officer and advanced on her.

So she cant tell her house from a neighbour"s house? Sounds to me she is a danger to society...she deserves a death sentence for killing an innocent human in his house....intrusion, trespassing and premeditated killing ...she deserves the death penalty IMHO.

10 years in the pen is too light of a sentence for murder. I agree she should have gotten the death penalty, or life in prison at the very least.

Hate women much? hehheh

It was a legal mistake to charge her with murder...which requires malice...the most she should have been charged with was negligent homicide.

In truth this was a political show trial to appease the Negroes. Even the police chief said it was just an accident.
She killed an innocent man in his house and we should beleive that somehow she didnt know it wasnt her house? Same couches, same layout, same decor....? If the roles were reversed the black Male would be one death row by now.

Only a idiot would believe that. We all know how there is a double-standard when it comes to negroes....the media constantly proclaims their innocence no matter wht they do, they constantly comitt hate crimes for which they are never charged.

Only the dupes of the media think the police officer is guilty of anything...it was a honest mistake, the lights were off and in the dark she could not see it was not her apartment....only aftere turning the lights on did she realize it was the wrong apartment.
She deserves a harsher setence... and that's another reason why guns should be banned. Instead of screaming and asking who the man is she shoots kill and asks questions later. Only in America too many paranoids.
Dont ever accuse Trump of anything "unconstitutional" after making that statement. Democrats are the enemy of the constitution

Hate women much? hehheh

How naive....you think when confronted with a unknown threat the police officer should ax what is your name? Whilst she was doing that he could have shot her.

She followed departmental policy...ordered him to show his hands. He did not comply? Why?

Some have claimed he was high on marijuana...I don't know but that could be an explanation for his irrational behavior, leaving his front door unlocked, ignoring a lawful command and instead hollered at the officer and advanced on her.
Hahaha only in America again....so she trespasses and shoots him in his house and he is the one to blame ? Hahahaha

Hate women much? hehheh

I doubt that , if Amber was Ebony instead, this wouldn't be on the national radar. This is clearly a racial/political issue meant to target a specific group and further demonize that group. I have seen similar and far worse committed by persons with a certain melanin level and have seen it downplayed or ignored. Melanin over logic. Can WE get past that? It would be nice.
I only paid attention to the case because she got only 10 years for trespassing and killing an innocent man. She deserves life or death sentence at least in a democratic system.

what a dumbass, not even to mention you do not keep up. She was a innocent trespasser---which has been shown on here several times already.

Obviously you know nothing of the law or democracy.

Of course you are entitled to your stupid hate filled opinion.

Who do you hate more police officers or women?

Hate women much? hehheh

Hahaha only in America again....so she trespasses and shoots him in his house and he is the one to blame ? Hahahaha

She was not a trespasser.

Where did you such a silly idea?

She was not a trespasser.
Where did you get such a silly idea[/QU?OTE]

Hate women much? hehheh

She had no idea who he was but he knew she was a uniformed police officer and he ignored her lawful command ....not a rational thing to do when a policer officer has their weapon trained on you.

I think a lot of blacks feel so 'special' they think they are entitled not to follow police officers orders and just do as they please to prove dey r da man....well a dead man for sure.

Hate women much? hehheh

I doubt that , if Amber was Ebony instead, this wouldn't be on the national radar. This is clearly a racial/political issue meant to target a specific group and further demonize that group. I have seen similar and far worse committed by persons with a certain melanin level and have seen it downplayed or ignored. Melanin over logic. Can WE get past that? It would be nice.
I only paid attention to the case because she got only 10 years for trespassing and killing an innocent man. She deserves life or death sentence at least in a democratic system.

what a dumbass, not even to mention you do not keep up. She was a innocent trespasser---which has been shown on here several times already.

None.
She ended a life of a person who was minding his business in his own house....she benefited from being a white woman/ex cop and the victim is a black person....only in America you can get away with murder and a stupid explanation.

She had no idea who he was but he knew she was a uniformed police officer and he ignored her lawful command ....not a rational thing to do when a policer officer has their weapon trained on you.

I think a lot of blacks feel so 'special' they think they are entitled not to follow police officers orders and just do as they please to prove dey r da man....well a dead man for sure.
She was in the wrong and that's why they fired her right after that.

She was in the wrong and that's why they fired her right after that.

Nonsense.....it was pure politics aka placate the blacks. Even the police chief said it was just an accident.

Hate women much? hehheh

None.
She ended a life of a person who was minding his business in his own house....she benefited from being a white woman/ex cop and the victim is a black person....only in America you can get away with murder and a stupid explanation.
Hate women much? hehheh

None.

Nonsense....how did Amber benefit?

That is perhaps the most outrageous comment on this thread.

There are two victims in this case....the black and the police officer. He was killed and she is being sent to jail because the city needed a sacrifical lamb to avoid Negro riots.

As has been demonstrated many times on here she did not committ murder. She had no malice...to be murder there must be malice.

Her explanation was perfectly logical and truthful......this incident was tragic for sure....yet no crime was committed.

A terrible miscarriage of justice that upon appeal should result in a new trial with a competent jury next time around....hopefully.

None.

None.

There are two victims in this case....the black and the police officer. He was killed and she is being sent to jail because the city needed a sacrifical lamb to avoid Negro riots.

As has been demonstrated many times on here she did not committ murder. She had no malice...to be murder there must be malice.
So she got the lightest of sentences. Negligent homicide

None.

None.

So she got the lightest of sentences. Negligent homicide

No ....she was convicted of murder. Try and keep up.

Did they ever present a motive?....I didn't really follow this trial...

I'm not sure they ever established a motive aside from this officer being a colossal retard.
This should be a lesson. If you don’t absolutely have to don’t shoot. She had a gun on him. Why did she shoot?

Because she was in fear of her life.

No doubt. Is there anything more terrifying than a darkie eating ice cream in his own apartment?

Did they ever present a motive?....I didn't really follow this trial...

I'm not sure they ever established a motive aside from this officer being a colossal retard.
This should be a lesson. If you don’t absolutely have to don’t shoot. She had a gun on him. Why did she shoot?

Because she was in fear of her life.

No doubt. Is there anything more terrifying than a darkie eating ice cream in his own apartment?

What would you do if you opened the door to your apartment and saw an intruder and you were a uniformed police officer and you shouted for the intruder to show his hands but he refused and began hollering and advancing on you?

Forum List

Back