Amber Guyger Guilty of Murder

Did they ever present a motive?....I didn't really follow this trial...

I'm not sure they ever established a motive aside from this officer being a colossal retard.
This should be a lesson. If you don’t absolutely have to don’t shoot. She had a gun on him. Why did she shoot?

Because she was in fear of her life.

As an armed intruder should be when they break into a home that isn't theirs and draw a weapon on the homeowner. Had he had a gun he might have been able to get the first shot off and kill the stupid bitch.

It was no accident that she drew her service weapon, pointed it his chest, and squeezed off two rounds. That's not an accident. That is murder.

Try and keep up....she did not break in...the door was open. She was a innocent trespasser....unknowingly entered the residence of another...no law broken...just a honest mistake.

An innocent trespasser, I wonder how many folks could get by with that excuse.

The lights were turned off thus the apartment was dark when she stepped inside the door...

No the lights were not all off, the man was on his couch eating Ice Cream watching a football game.

.still believing she was in her own apartment she saw the silouhette of a black male...thinking he was an intruder or burglar she immediately(all of this happened in a couple of seconds) gave him a lawful police order.

Wow a lawful police order

She was in uniform and he must have noted she was a police officer.

He refused to follow her command instead began yelling at her and advanced on her...in fear of her life she shot twice hitting him once.

A tragedy sure....but not murder. She had no malice. For murder there has to be malice.

How do you know he began yelling at her and advanced towards her? You have no knowledge of that whatsoever. Come to think of it how would you react if someone came in your home unannounced? You put 2 slugs in a man's chest you have plenty of malice.

I'm not sure they ever established a motive aside from this officer being a colossal retard.
This should be a lesson. If you don’t absolutely have to don’t shoot. She had a gun on him. Why did she shoot?

As an armed intruder should be when they break into a home that isn't theirs and draw a weapon on the homeowner. Had he had a gun he might have been able to get the first shot off and kill the stupid bitch.

It was no accident that she drew her service weapon, pointed it his chest, and squeezed off two rounds. That's not an accident. That is murder.
I’m not buying it either. You don’t look around and see it’s not your place?

Unless he was really attacking her she shot prematurely and deserves prison time.

And if the law says she was right or justified to shoot then the laws need to be changed.

If you

Try and keep up....she did not break in...the door was open. She was a innocent trespasser....unknowingly entered the residence of another...no law broken...just a honest mistake.

The lights were turned off thus the apartment was dark when she stepped inside the door....still believing she was in her own apartment she saw the silouhette of a black male...thinking he was an intruder or burglar she immediately(all of this happened in a couple of seconds) gave him a lawful police order.

He refused to follow her command instead began yelling at her and advanced on her...in fear of her life she shot twice hitting him once.

A tragedy sure....but not murder. She had no malice. For murder there has to be malice.
believe that then it’s negligable homicide.

She got ten years. That’s appropriate even if you are correct

No doubt. Is there anything more terrifying than a darkie eating ice cream in his own apartment?

What would you do if you opened the door to your apartment and saw an intruder?

I would wonder why all my furniture was different and not in it the place I left it. Also, shoot wildly.

If you knew the facts of the case perhaps you would not be making such stupid and fallacious comments.

It was dark in the apartment...the lights were not on...as soon as she turned the lights on she realized she was in the wrong apartment.

She did not shoot wildly she fired two shots and hit him once...that is not wild shooting.

The facts are right here. Prosecutors Argue Amber Guyger’s Sext Messages Contradict Claim She Was Tired When She Shot Botham Jean

Clearly indicates that she was texting and paying more attention to her phone than where she was going. She was in the wrong apartment by mistake, but it was her inattentiveness that caused it.

Doesn't matter if she shot wildly or not. She still killed an innocent man, and the killing would have likely never happened if she had been paying attention to her surroundings and aware of what the hell she was doing!

Yeah, she was exhausted after working a long shift. Apparently not exhausted enough to make plans to meet her officer "friend" for a sexual encounter. Obviously cares more about herself, her goddamn phone and fucking around than the sanctity of another human's life.

such irrelevant nonsense....sexting is quite common...you want to send someone to jail because she was sexting? Get real.

Everyone makes mistakes....sometime tragic mistakes. No reason for the court to add to the tragedy by sending a innocent woman to jail. Miscarriage of justice plain and simple.
I bet you never side with the black victim

Did you side with George Zimmerman?

If you

The lights were turned off thus the apartment was dark when she stepped inside the door....still believing she was in her own apartment she saw the silouhette of a black male...thinking he was an intruder or burglar she immediately(all of this happened in a couple of seconds) gave him a lawful police order.

Negligent, not negligible lol

what a dumbass, not even to mention you do not keep up. She was a innocent trespasser---which has been shown on here several times already.

Obviously you know nothing of the law or democracy.

Of course you are entitled to your stupid hate filled opinion.

Who do you hate more police officers or women?
None.
She ended a life of a person who was minding his business in his own house....she benefited from being a white woman/ex cop and the victim is a black person....only in America you can get away with murder and a stupid explanation.
what a dumbass, not even to mention you do not keep up. She was a innocent trespasser---which has been shown on here several times already.

Obviously you know nothing of the law or democracy.

Of course you are entitled to your stupid hate filled opinion.

Who do you hate more police officers or women?
None.
She ended a life of a person who was minding his business in his own house....she benefited from being a white woman/ex cop and the victim is a black person....only in America you can get away with murder and a stupid explanation.

Nonsense....how did Amber benefit?

That is perhaps the most outrageous comment on this thread.

There are two victims in this case....the black and the police officer. He was killed and she is being sent to jail because the city needed a sacrifical lamb to avoid Negro riots.

As has been demonstrated many times on here she did not committ murder. She had no malice...to be murder there must be malice.

Her explanation was perfectly logical and truthful......this incident was tragic for sure....yet no crime was committed.

A terrible miscarriage of justice that upon appeal should result in a new trial with a competent jury next time around....hopefully.
Negro? Are you from the 50s?

I think he really wants to use another N word which probably isn't allowed on here.

Whats wrong wid da n woid...blacks use it all the time

Wid dem critters its always nigha dis and nigha dat...quite colorful....even entertaining. Git ova it chump get yoself some rap music and chill out in da crib. hehheh

chrome-extension://mhjfbmdgcfjbbpaeojofohoefgiehjai/index.html
So you have the balls to say the N word to black people face? Or you just lay tiny balls behind a keyboard?

She didn't have to break it down to break in. YOU try to keep up.

Criminal Law Burglary—Breaking or Entering :: Justia

Breaking and entering is the unlawful entering of a residence to commit a felony. She did exactly that.

How's that crow taste?

Being "in uniform" doesn't change the fact that she entered a residence unlawfully and shot the homeowner.

Try and keep up...it is well known she was just a innocent trespasser.

What is INNOCENT TRESPASSER? definition of INNOCENT TRESPASSER (Black's Law Dictionary)

Several problems with your pseudo-legal analysis.

First, Innocent Trespasser is for TORT law. Not criminal law. Bailey v. Annistown Rd. Baptist Church, Inc., the case mostly commonly cited in regard to 'innocent trespass' is a Georgia state tort case trying to determine damages for water leaking from one property to another. A handful of other states recognize 'innocent trespass' in tort cases (Virginia, for example). Texas isn't one of them.

Second, 'innocent trespass' is a determination of STATE laws. And Texas doesn't recognize it. Good or bad faith trespass, Texas still holds a defendant tortable for damages.

Third, this is a criminal case. Not a tort case. Your application of tort law in a criminal case demonstrates a profound misunderstanding of how the law works. Worse, your application of a state law from OUTSIDE the jurisdiction in question demonstrates you have a profound misunderstanding of how laws are even applied.

Fourth, these three facts might explain why her lawyers never even argued 'innocent trespass'.

Remember, and this point is fundamental: You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.[/QUOTE

What nonsense...did you flunk your bar exam?

penal code chapter 30. burglary and criminal trespass - Texas ...

PENAL CODE CHAPTER 30. BURGLARY AND CRIMINAL TRESPASS

None.
None.

There are two victims in this case....the black and the police officer. He was killed and she is being sent to jail because the city needed a sacrifical lamb to avoid Negro riots.

As has been demonstrated many times on here she did not committ murder. She had no malice...to be murder there must be malice.

Her explanation was perfectly logical and truthful......this incident was tragic for sure....yet no crime was committed.

A terrible miscarriage of justice that upon appeal should result in a new trial with a competent jury next time around....hopefully.

I think he really wants to use another N word which probably isn't allowed on here.

Wid dem critters its always nigha dis and nigha dat...quite colorful....even entertaining. Git ova it chump get yoself some rap music and chill out in da crib. hehheh

So you have the balls to say the N word to black people face? Or you just lay tiny balls behind a keyboard?

If you

I would not argue so much about NEGLIGENT homicide though it is still a stretch because she was in reasonable fear of her life.

Who would not be? Come home and finda nigha in yo house...whut you gonna do?

Well, if you are a police officer worth his salt you are going to pull out your weapon issue a lawful command...show your hands...if disregarded bam,bam. case closed.

None.
None.

I have a red belt in Jiu-Jitsu....i fear no nigha.

I would wonder why all my furniture was different and not in it the place I left it. Also, shoot wildly.

If you knew the facts of the case perhaps you would not be making such stupid and fallacious comments.

It was dark in the apartment...the lights were not on...as soon as she turned the lights on she realized she was in the wrong apartment.

She did not shoot wildly she fired two shots and hit him once...that is not wild shooting.

The facts are right here. Prosecutors Argue Amber Guyger’s Sext Messages Contradict Claim She Was Tired When She Shot Botham Jean

Clearly indicates that she was texting and paying more attention to her phone than where she was going. She was in the wrong apartment by mistake, but it was her inattentiveness that caused it.

Doesn't matter if she shot wildly or not. She still killed an innocent man, and the killing would have likely never happened if she had been paying attention to her surroundings and aware of what the hell she was doing!

Yeah, she was exhausted after working a long shift. Apparently not exhausted enough to make plans to meet her officer "friend" for a sexual encounter. Obviously cares more about herself, her goddamn phone and fucking around than the sanctity of another human's life.

such irrelevant nonsense....sexting is quite common...you want to send someone to jail because she was sexting? Get real.

Everyone makes mistakes....sometime tragic mistakes. No reason for the court to add to the tragedy by sending a innocent woman to jail. Miscarriage of justice plain and simple.

I side with the innocent. George was innocent.

Even dis nigha in texas was innocent....just as Amber is. Bad stuff happens to good people all the time...all kinds of accidents etc. snuff out folks lives

The lights were turned off.....when she was able to turn on the lights then she realized it was not her apartment.

She did not shoot wildly....she shot very accurately.

The lights were turned off.....when she was able to turn on the lights then she realized it was not her apartment.

She did not shoot wildly....she shot very accurately.

I already answered dat....appears some of my posts have gone missing....and this board is getting all stretched out into long lines....are the mods messing wid me?

I best get outta here...generating too much heat.

I'm not sure they ever established a motive aside absolutely have to don’t shoot. She had a gun on him. Why did she shoot?

The lights were turned off thus the apartment was dark when she stepped inside the door...

No the lights were not all off, the man was on his couch eating Ice Cream watching a football game.

.still believing she was in her own apartment she saw the silouhette of a black male...thinking he was an intruder or burglar she immediately(all of this happened in a couple of seconds) gave him a lawful police order.

How do you know he began yelling at her and advanced towards her? You have no knowledge of that whatsoever. Come to think of it how would you react if someone came in your home unannounced? You put 2 slugs in a man's chest you have plenty of malice.

From the only living witness who is very credible. Oh yes i got da knowledge...straight from the horses mouth. Of course the nigha would have been legally justified to shoot the cop.

No she had no malice...obviously you do not know whut dat woid means boyo.

She was in reasonable fear of her life ...case closed

This was an exceedingly rare case....most likely the only case like that ever to happen.....what are the odds: a police innocently goes to the wrong apartment and finds the door open and then is confronted by a nigha smokin dope and refuses to show his hands....yup very rare case...

No the lights were not all off, the man was on his couch eating Ice Cream watching a football game. [ quote]

some t.v.s dont put out a lotta light...you gonna try and tell me dat nigha could eat ice cream and watch football at the same time? get outta here

.still believing she was in her own apartment she saw the silouhette of a black male...thinking he was an intruder or burglar she qu(all of this happened in a couple of seconds) gave him a lawful police order.

yup...you best remember dat if you ever in such a situation chump.

she shot twice only hit him once.

From the only living witness who is very credible. Oh yes i got da knowledge...straight from the horses mouth. Of course the nigha would have been legally justified to shoot the cop.

Unfortunately for you the case closed is her ass going to jail for murder. Your analogy makes no sense unless you are a juror like those who were on the murder trial of Roy Bryant and JW Milam.

Unfortunately for you the case closed is her ass going to jail for murder. Your analogy makes no sense unless you are a juror like those who were on the murder trial of Roy Bryant and JW Milam.

12 jurors didn't believe she was in reasonable fear for her life. Only white racists believe that. Only white racists are on here saying she shouldn't go to jail. Same white racists that argued for George Zimmerman. Racist Conservative Republicans.

And Republicans wonder why black people won't vote Republican. All the Republicans on USMB say the cop should have walked free after shooting a black man in his apartment.

I hope blacks remember this and get out and vote next year.

And Republicans wonder why black people won't vote Republican. All the Republicans on USMB say the cop should have walked free after shooting a black man in his apartment.

You hit the nail right on the head.

12 jurors didn't believe she was in reasonable fear for her life. Only white racists believe that. Only white racists are on here saying she shouldn't go to jail. Same white racists that argued for George Zimmerman. Racist Conservative Republicans.

lookie here nigha a jury composed of so many nighas gotta be prejudiced.....this is just the way it is...even blacks admit their kind are more racist than whites...but lets be honest...everyone is racist from the founding fathers on down and it is a good thing...like abe lincoln said da white man gotta be, gotta be the ruling class otherwise we wind up like a 3rd world country
George
Zimmmerman was innocent...even jimmy carter said that and they do not get more liberal than ole jimmuh.

You hit the nail right on the head.

da black vote doesnt amount to a hill of beans....the white vote is what is critical...if Trump gets enough of that he will win just like last time.

Anyhow, any nigha on here wanna tell me how you were better off under obama and the democratic plantation system?

Forum List

Back