Amend Florida's 'stand your ground' law, says lawyer for Markeis McGlockton's family

Have you ever used your weapon to dissuade someone w/o shooting?

• Total voters
B
You were wrong. You got called. Deal with it...

I'm holding a royal flush and you don't even have a pair. BTW, they have fake balls for those who have lost them. See your doctor!

Suck it up, dumbass!

Medical Examiner Rules Heyer Died from Blunt Force Injury
Two separate reports. Two separate accounts. I guess without the actual coroner's report...

Who do think a medical examiner is?

My God, you need a keeper!
The same medical examiner that was quoted second hand, 2 months after the fact. The same medical examiner who also stated that the actual report itself was illegal to disseminate outside of approved channels. Which would suggest verbally stating the results would be frowned upon at the very least. Again; third hand. Versus what the mother was told directly, as soon as the cause was made known to her. 2 months is a long time to politicize an issue,and disseminate “findings” through backchannels.

Oh, STFU! When you get hit by a car, blunt force trauma is usually the cause. The mother can say whatever she wants, because she is apparently just as stupid as you are!
Blunt force trauma is very general, and nonspecific. A coroners actual report would list the specific cause, with a note of causal “blunt force trauma”. In this case the cause of death told to the mother was a heart attack. Her source was direct. Yours is third hand, two months after the fact, and vague to boot. I’m sure she knows better than you.

B
I'm holding a royal flush and you don't even have a pair. BTW, they have fake balls for those who have lost them. See your doctor!

Suck it up, dumbass!

Medical Examiner Rules Heyer Died from Blunt Force Injury
Two separate reports. Two separate accounts. I guess without the actual coroner's report...

The same medical examiner that was quoted second hand, 2 months after the fact. The same medical examiner who also stated that the actual report itself was illegal to disseminate outside of approved channels. Which would suggest verbally stating the results would be frowned upon at the very least. Again; third hand. Versus what the mother was told directly, as soon as the cause was made known to her. 2 months is a long time to politicize an issue,and disseminate “findings” through backchannels.

Oh, STFU! When you get hit by a car, blunt force trauma is usually the cause. The mother can say whatever she wants, because she is apparently just as stupid as you are!
Blunt force trauma is very general, and nonspecific. A coroners actual report would list the specific cause, with a note of causal “blunt force trauma”. In this case the cause of death told to the mother was a heart attack. Her source was direct. Yours is third hand, two months after the fact, and vague to boot. I’m sure she knows better than you.

OMG, shut up the stupid! The woman probably has the same medical knowledge as your pet gerbil!

You still haven't figured out that in many places a coroner and a medical examiner are the same person, because they do the exact same thing: determine the cause of death?

Please explain to me how getting hit by a car causes a heart attack. Nevermind you can't! You'll just post something else so incredibly stupid that it will fix your place in history as one of the biggest dumbasses to take a breath!

Have you ever stopped to consider why you are so stupid? Were you dribbled on your head like a basketball when you were a child? What have you done to correct this?

B

OMG, shut up the stupid! The woman probably has the same medical knowledge as your pet gerbil!

You still haven't figured out that in many places a coroner and a medical examiner are the same person, because they do the exact same thing: determine the cause of death?

Please explain to me how getting hit by a car causes a heart attack. Nevermind you can't! You'll just post something else so incredibly stupid that it will fix your place in history as one of the biggest dumbasses to take a breath!

Have you ever stopped to consider why you are so stupid? Were you dribbled on your head like a basketball when you were a child? What have you done to correct this?
You’re rather boring as a poster. You merely hurl insults like a chimp flings shit when the facts don’t go your way. The mother’s source is far more reliable than yours. Fact. Maybe you can conduct yourself like an adult in the next thread. You’re dismissed...

B

You’re rather boring as a poster. You merely hurl insults like a chimp flings shit when the facts don’t go your way. The mother’s source is far more reliable than yours. Fact. Maybe you can conduct yourself like an adult in the next thread. You’re dismissed...

The mother's source? Who was that? Miss Cleo the Psychic?

Up yours, you mental midget!

I know if I went up talking shit to someone and they pushed me -- I definitely would open fire....that is what courage and freedom is all about..

Even if a guy comes up on me talking shit -- if I feel threatened by him (i.e. if he is a black thug) -- I will definitely open fire...stand your ground is a great law, thanks ALEC

I fully understand your sentiments. Be sure you understand the law. It is a great tragedy how a insignificant minority has become such a huge problem for America due to all the liberal do gooders supporting all their nonsense and. These do gooders are the same brand of yankee radicals that helped instigate the War Between The States.

I saw a video once of a black guy who broke into a womans home...she pulled a gun on the guy and what did he do even though he was 20 to 30 ft. away? --he charged her and she started shooting unfortunately for her she missed him. He took her gun and beat her to death with it.
Aside from the fact that you felt the need to identify the intruder as black, this case isn't even close to one of a home invasion in which the residence is occupied. If you find an intruder in your home there is no need to hesititate or have conversation. If he moves in any direction other than away where you'd essentially be shooting him in the back as he's fleeing, you'd be justified as the fact that he's breached your locked doors & windows establishes his threat to you.

I was trained that you don't wait until you find yourself in a situation to try to figure out what you should do, you practice and run scenarios and determine ahead of time what to do.

Apple and orange dummy!
The negro din't walk up to the victim and "grab his breasts" you moron! He shoved him to the ground and then was walking up on him in a threatening manner. When the victim pulled his gun ONLY THEN did the negro start backing up. Watch the video.
Who knows. Maybe the negro told the victim he was going to get his gun out of the car and kill the victim?
If you can't refrain from being an asshole, then don't address me at all

I saw a video once of a black guy who broke into a womans home...she pulled a gun on the guy and what did he do even though he was 20 to 30 ft. away? --he charged her and she started shooting unfortunately for her she missed him. He took her gun and beat her to death with it.
Aside from the fact that you felt the need to identify the intruder as black, this case isn't even close to one of a home invasion in which the residence is occupied. If you find an intruder in your home there is no need to hesititate or have conversation. If he moves in any direction other than away where you'd essentially be shooting him in the back as he's fleeing, you'd be justified as the fact that he's breached your locked doors & windows establishes his threat to you.

I was trained that you don't wait until you find yourself in a situation to try to figure out what you should do, you practice and run scenarios and determine ahead of time what to do.

The point being that just because you have a pistol in your hand does not mean the threat will go away...that in fact the situation may get much worse.

All these Saturday morning quarter backs with hindsight think they know what the shooter should have done. Put any of these snowflakes in the same or a similar situation and they would most likely shit their pants and scream for their mamas.

If you have ever been in a fight you know when your opponent is stepping back to line you up and when they are fleeing.

If you haven't been in such situation you really can not comment from any frame of experience - just feelings.
He was backing up because a gun was drawn on him
Fight was over

Firing was murder at that point

Only if the guy on the ground saw what the guy was doing...which is doubtful from his position and his visual perception when the adrenaline hit his system, not to forget the fear from the violent attack.
Now, you are just making shit up

There was no fear of a violent attack
He had a gun and the other guy didn’t
Oh, a mind reader now, huh?

The white guy claimed he was in fear of his life and why would he not be? He was a lone white guy in a black neighborhood known for its crime and violence, had just been violently attacked and had no idea what his black attacker might do next? The police conducted an intensive investigation and concluded the white man was in reasonable fear of his life and justified in using deadly force. End of story.
Funny, according to the store owner, uhh he frequented the store quite often, so either he wasn't scared of being in that neighborhood or somebody's lying. On top of that he was armed, and alledgedly was playing parking lot cop in according to the store owners account and/or knowledge of the guy.

The white guy claimed he was in fear of his life and why would he not be? He was a lone white guy in a black neighborhood known for its crime and violence, had just been violently attacked and had no idea what his black attacker might do next? The police conducted an intensive investigation and concluded the white man was in reasonable fear of his life and justified in using deadly force. End of story.

Pardon me, but I think it is about time that people know, if they haven't figured it out for themselves, that you are simply a racist son of a bitch. Why don't you just admit it in a statement without trying to justify your hatred?

My dear describing the nature of a neighborhood is not racism. You have let yourself get emotional for no reason. One should never do that in a debate. It is a sure sign you have lost the debate.

Shut up you racist piece of trash! No one wants to hear your ignorant attacks on people for the color of their skin.

Race runs much deeper than just mere skin color.

I know honorable and intelligent people from India that are much darker than the average negro.

Some people find the fact race is more than skin deep to be novel, when really I think it's more accurate to see races as being different enough that it extends to superficialities.

So different you can tell simply by looking. Yes, the differences dont stop at the skin but you can still tell by visual differentiation. There is no contradiction there, the presence of superficial characteristics which can be used to identify something does not mean the differences are just superficial. I repeat, you can tell by superficial characteristics but they arent the only differences.

He was backing up because a gun was drawn on him
Fight was over

Firing was murder at that point

Only if the guy on the ground saw what the guy was doing...which is doubtful from his position and his visual perception when the adrenaline hit his system, not to forget the fear from the violent attack.

Funny, according to the store owner, uhh he frequented the store quite often, so either he wasn't scared of being in that neighborhood or somebody's lying. On top of that he was armed, and alledgedly was playing parking lot cop in according to the store owners account and/or knowledge of the guy.

And none of that allows the attacker to physically assault him....

Personally, I believe the guy that shot that man should be in jail for manslaughter. He could have pulled his gun and NOT USED IT unless the man approached him again even with a gun aimed at him. THEN shoot his sorry ass. But the guy didn't approach him. Might have been some yelling going on, but he did not get closer once the gun was drawn.

Same with that guy who was choked to death by that cop that used the outlawed technique. Gardner, I think his name was. He was flat out murdered. Period.

Other than those two..most blacks are VIOLENT in nature. The MSM shows us all the time blacks attacking blacks in restuarants, on the street, in parks, EVERYWHERE. And they attacks other skin colors too. They are just VIOLENT. All the time. Mostly its thugs. They kill their own...and anyone else that they feel "disrespects" their thugness. Fuck them. They deserve what they get. But the man protecting his girlfriend...and had his kids with him..and yes, he did knock the guy over....he did not deserve to be shot at that time. Dude killed him. Murdered him. Period.

Well, except for the fact that Gardner died of a heart attack. Don't resist and they won't kick your ass, causing you to have a heart attack.
He wouldn't have died of a heart attack if he could have breathed!!

He shouldn't have resisted. Period. End of statement.
Did he resist? I don't remember the details. But if he was resisting, was it because he told them he could not breathe? And what about the cop using deadly force that was against policy but he used it anyway???
Gardner should not have died. Manslaughter.

Gardner was a 300+ pound tub of lard. All he had to do was let them put the cuffs on. He refused at which time they took him to the ground. Gardner brought about his own death by stupidity.
I didn't like the Gardner take down at all, and worse the poor feller died as a result of it. Not good.

Nor did it allow "nerd parking lot cop" to pull his piece out of rage, and then exact vengence on the guy for the push down.

Wrong cat with a gun if it made him some kind of nerd cop who thought the gun made him, instead of him making the gun in which would mean being in control of himself and his weapon in any situation if possible.

Nor did it allow "nerd parking lot cop" to pull his piece out of rage, and then exact vengence on the guy for the push down.

Wrong cat with a gun if it made him some kind of nerd cop who thought the gun made him, instead of him making the gun in which would mean being in control of himself and his weapon in any situation if possible.

Rage....didn't look like rage on the video....looked like he was responding to a violent, surprise attack, where the attacker stepped forward while the man was down..... you can try to pretend this wasn't a justified shooting all you want....but the elements are all there.

The point being that just because you have a pistol in your hand does not mean the threat will go away...that in fact the situation may get much worse.

All these Saturday morning quarter backs with hindsight think they know what the shooter should have done. Put any of these snowflakes in the same or a similar situation and they would most likely shit their pants and scream for their mamas.
Non of your hypotheticals are of any value, but what everyone does know if they believe their own eyes, is that the shot when taken was wrong to be taken at that point.

Without a proper investigation of the matter, and the witnesses gathered up to testify, then we will never know the outcome of the case as it would have been reviewed in a court setting by the professionals on both sides.

Forum List

Back