America First = America Alone

Another disturbing proclamation from the President. This is another precedence setting situation if it comes to pass. Beware what you wish for, it could come true when you least want it to.

I'm struggling to figure out how some voters can support the government coming in to take private land from landowners while railing against the government for trying to ensure everyone has healthcare........

I find this very confusing

I thought conservatives, despised big government eminent domain.
I thought conservatives were for rule of law.
I know conservatives still have these beliefs, so what we have here are fascists posing as conservatives and they are doing a very shitty job pretending they are conservatives.

‘Take the land’: President Trump wants a border wall. He wants it black. And he wants it by Election Day
President Trump is so eager to complete hundreds of miles of border fence ahead of the 2020 presidential election that he has directed aides to fast-track billions of dollars’ worth of construction contracts, aggressively seize private land and disregard environmental rules, according to current and former officials involved with the project.

He also has told worried subordinates that he will pardon them of any potential wrongdoing should they have to break laws to get the barriers built quickly, those officials said.

The president has told senior aides that a failure to deliver on the signature promise of his 2016 campaign would be a letdown to his supporters and an embarrassing defeat.
Donald Trump wants private land seized for border wall, report says: A.M. News Links
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Telling them to break the law. How do you feel about that?
This may be the only "winner" I give you.

This is why we elected him.

All of you who think there is NO DIFFERENCE between the two parties, do you think Hillary would do this? She would fight AGAINST security for America!

She wouldn't of invited so many to begin with, we are not for open boarders, and also she would of handled it a lot better than him.

‘Take the land’: President Trump wants a border wall. He wants it black. And he wants it by Election Day
President Trump is so eager to complete hundreds of miles of border fence ahead of the 2020 presidential election that he has directed aides to fast-track billions of dollars’ worth of construction contracts, aggressively seize private land and disregard environmental rules, according to current and former officials involved with the project.

He also has told worried subordinates that he will pardon them of any potential wrongdoing should they have to break laws to get the barriers built quickly, those officials said.

The president has told senior aides that a failure to deliver on the signature promise of his 2016 campaign would be a letdown to his supporters and an embarrassing defeat.
Donald Trump wants private land seized for border wall, report says: A.M. News Links

All of you who think there is NO DIFFERENCE between the two parties, do you think Hillary would do this? She would fight AGAINST security for America!

She wouldn't of invited so many to begin with, we are not for open boarders, and also she would of handled it a lot better than him.

YOu people are obviously for open borders.

All you do well you lie like that, is show what terrible people you are.

Another disturbing proclamation from the President. This is another precedence setting situation if it comes to pass. Beware what you wish for, it could come true when you least want it to.

I'm struggling to figure out how some voters can support the government coming in to take private land from landowners while railing against the government for trying to ensure everyone has healthcare........

You would because you lack a proper understand the the true meaning of "general welfare."

I know conservatives still have these beliefs, so what we have here are fascists posing as conservatives and they are doing a very shitty job pretending they are conservatives.

Conservatives oppose abuse of eminent domain.

Building a wall to secure the nation from outside threats, is not an abuse.

Not for open borders? Really??

Chris Hayes asked Beto O'Rourke: "If you could, would you take the wall down here -- knock it down?"

"Yes, absolutely," answered O'Rourke. "I'd take the wall down."

You would because you lack a proper understand the the true meaning of "general welfare."

No, you are wrong. I am aware of "general welfare". I'm asking how a voter can be for big government in one instance and not in another. That is what confuses me. It appears hypocritical at a minimum.

Chris Hayes asked Beto O'Rourke: "If you could, would you take the wall down here -- knock it down?"

Libs are filthy liars. Otherwise they would not be libs.

What is private land doing on the border? When are you going to get it through that two inch thick skull bone of yours that Trump is building the wall?

You have a problem wh land ownership ? Commie!

also a sad obsession over trump,its butthurt from not having her hero,a mass murderer and constitution burner,not elected.LOL:abgg2q.jpg:

No, you are wrong. I am aware of "general welfare". I'm asking how a voter can be for big government in one instance and not in another. That is what confuses me. It appears hypocritical at a minimum.

Because in one instance the use of government power is legitimate, and in the other, not.

Yep. Just DO IT, he can deal with the legal battles the tards throw his way as they come up, but just GET IT DONE!

I'm good with it.

How many times have the tards here threatened "we'll just tear it down" when they get a Democrat in office!

Yep. Just DO IT, he can deal with the legal battles the tards throw his way as they come up, but just GET IT DONE!

He should try to game the system the way they always do, to pick a judge that will let the wall keep going up, while the case works it way though the system,

And then stall like Stonewall Fucking Jackson.

Because in one instance the use of government power is legitimate, and in the other, not.

I'm not so sure. I think it depends on the individual as to whether they will think it is legitimate. I do not think all landowners are going to feel that the government coming in to take their land is more important than their rights as a landowner.

He should try to game the system the way they always do, to pick a judge that will let the wall keep going up, while the case works it way though the system,

And then stall like Stonewall Fucking Jackson.
I'm hoping that's his plan

How many times have the tards here threatened "we'll just tear it down" when they get a Democrat in office!

More times than I can count on ten fingers I've heard that here.

Forum List

Back