America First = America Alone

So the president is now encouraging people to BREAK the law? The president of the United States?

Washington Post: Trump tells officials he will pardon them if they break the law building the wall - CNNPolitics

What a fucking badass!
This dude is hell-bent on getting shit done for good, legitimate, real Americans.

LefTard Logic:
“Encourage wetbacks to BREAK THE LAW and fuck Americans over....Do not encourage America to stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over.”
Haha..You disgusting fucks are fascinating.

So the president is now encouraging people to BREAK the law? The president of the United States?

Washington Post: Trump tells officials he will pardon them if they break the law building the wall - CNNPolitics

What a fucking badass!
This dude is hell-bent on getting shit done for good, legitimate, real Americans.

LefTard Logic:
“Encourage wetbacks to BREAK THE LAW and fuck Americans over....Do not encourage America to stop wetbacks from fucking Americans over.”
Haha..You disgusting fucks are fascinating.

Rightward logic. It is ok to break the law if you are Trump.

By the way what POTUS encouraged immigrants to break the law? Another Loser lie.

The founders never foresaw a President who would try to win support by absolutely trashing the constitution and our system of government.

How about simply paying the people a fair price for the land? About $500 per foot? Fair price nowadays

That's nothing, fiver years ago today this happened.

EDEItzwWsAILE-Y.jpg
Actually, that suit fits him pretty good.

EDEItzwWsAILE-Y.jpg

EDEItzwWsAILE-Y.jpg

That? No. Only Trump knows how to wear a suit.

t-Trump-Easter-Tiffany-Melania.jpg

Suppose you are on a Basketball team and decide to take a “Me First” attitude. Your goal is to score as many points as you can. When your teammates complain, you say.....you are welcome to score as many points as you can too.

Sounds like a way to score more points

But what happens is you end up shooting every time you get the ball whether you have a shot or not. Your point total may go up at first, but eventually your teammates will stop passing you the ball.

Overall, your scoring will drop
Look at our so called allies-I think we should ask to trade all of them!

Having the builders rush through billions of dollars' worth of construction contracts, blow past environmental regulations and to "take the land" necessary by eminent domain, is hardly "breaking the law, except for the environmental regulations part. And if those stand in the way of getting the wall done, they should be disregarded.

FINISH THE F+CKING WALL ALREADY.

It's legal for the president to pardon people.
------------------------------ and like I said in a different thread on the same subject . Trump may simply be 'trolling' the leftie dems . Just putting the BUG in their 'grey matter' . I know that I would .

Having the builders rush through billions of dollars' worth of construction contracts, blow past environmental regulations and to "take the land" necessary by eminent domain, is hardly "breaking the law, except for the environmental regulations part. And if those stand in the way of getting the wall done, they should be disregarded.

FINISH THE F+CKING WALL ALREADY.
"eminent domain"

Ever had that happen to you? I have and it can be painful. Certainly not at the magnitude proposed.
The folks that live along the border will give a damn good fight and it will be tied up in court for a long, long time.
Good luck.

Forum List

Back